The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:45 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
DISCLAIMER : I'm not train sociology. Why I have done my own researchthe subject I am claiming no position of authority on the matter.
The reason I ask is because it occurred to me that the sociological speaking from work of relationship and courting in this society would be quite a bit different or contemporary one due to factor of all the female slavery stuff.

So I would assume that in the case of teenage couples there a expection that the boyfriend going to become the master of his girlfriend on her 18th birth day. (Notable exceptions in the case upper class teenage girls ) So is there then a expectation that the girlfriend will be treated differently then other slaves after enslament. If not what was the point of dating in the first place. Especially the uniquely close interpersonal human relationship they forged with each other ?

Now I realize that dating amonge adults is a whole other can of warms so I leave that Tilly future posts for evaporation and speculation .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I think if the girl has a rational CMR there is little problem. The boyfriend is just a prospective buyer. If the boy falls in love with the girl, the cmr will see this as an opportunity to hike up the price of the girl. I think a CMR would want her daugter to go on dates and seduce wealthy boys if possible. I can see an erenisch comic writing itself on this topic.

on the other hand, r@ping assholes like steve or danny would lower a girl's price buy using them but not buying at the end.

For the girl it is preferable to find a boy who would like or love her. It is jusy easier for her even if he decided to buy her instead of marrying her. She has incentive to keep him interesting so no fucking on the first date not not to be too prude either.

If you look it this way it is pretty similar to our reality.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
This makes me think. Is marrying a girl just stealing her from the father? If a man buys her he pays the CMR. what happens if a man marries a free girl? To make this system work the CMR should be paid for the permission to marry her daughter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:57 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Bangerman wrote:
It is jusy easier for her even if he decided to buy her instead of marrying her.

May I request Bangerman that you elaborate one this point of yours. I fail to follow has to why it is that under the conditions of hypothetical female who unlucky enough to live in the erenisch universe who found a interested buyer of herself who genuinely likes her as human being or simple is in love with her ; would find it perdurable for set hypothetical male buyer to buy her as a slave opposed to instead of marrying her. :|