Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
If you think some slaves would be safer because of their value to their owner. So I have been trying to work out a scale. And while I might be wrong, I hope people might put in their 2 cents worth.

Show Slaves – the best example of this class of slave would be Princess Lakhudrova. A slave that is owned by a government or major corporation and is shown off as a sort of mascot or display model. A slave of high value and if something happens to her a lot of powerful people will get real pissed off.

Prize Winner – In this case we look to Miss Yummycunt as our example. This is a slave who has shown her value to her owner by winning a prize. Like in the dog shows, but I am sure there are other types of slave shows. The public knows she is of high value and has a future as a high quality breeding animal, but she is owned by one person.

Slavecops and other government trained slave – Here we see Slavecop Cumgulper as a fine example, but also other cunts working at the BFA in different roles. For these girls their value comes from their skill base, their loyalty to the state and the fact that the government has put a lot of money into training them to be more than just tamed fuck toys.

Working Slave – Examples of these would be either Melanie Compter or my own character of Jugs the dairy puppygirl. These cunts do more than just suck and fuck, they are expected to work for a company in some fashion. And seeing that they do this, either with their mind like Melanie or with their body like Jugs, they add value to themselves in the eyes of their owners.

Slave Wives – In the absence of their husband/owners these slave are the heads of the household, giving orders to all other slaves in the household. The household slave who will be most missed if something happens to her.

House Hold Slaves – As well as keeping the house clean they are there to keep their owners very happy. Though they are replaceable items.

Un-owned Street Cunts – While not owned by any one master, they still have slave names and identities. And can at any time be brought by a master and move up the ladder of slaves socially. If something happens to them while on the streets however, very, very few people care.

Livestock – Here I would put in both cows and breeders. They do not have names, just numbers. And their bodies are just something to produce a product from, be it milk or babies.

Convicts – This class would be made up of members of the FLF or slaves who have attacked a Master after being abused. Either ear marked of execution or sale at a slave fare. The value that they have comes from the amusement their suffering gives the men watching.

So that’s the list folks, let me know if you think it is correct and if you think there are any slaves I missed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:29 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
This sounds like a pretty complete list to me. I'll add that it is very easy to move form one of these categories to the other. A slave wife can end up in a dumpster quickly or a simple puppygirl can become a celebrity mascot slave. So how safe a slave can be when her value is whatever her master thinks about her.

I just thought of another category Think about the high-class slaves sold at the Society island. They have high IQ levels and college education. They speak several languages and learn skills that ordinary slave don't know about. I'll call them Elite slaves. If you buy one its hard to just throw them out with the trash because they are pricy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Bangerman wrote:
I'll call them Elite slaves. If you buy one its hard to just throw them out with the trash because they are pricy.

I’m not sure that’s necessarily true. These elite sluts are typically reserved for the movers and shakers, power-holders and oligarchs, not the general slave fair visitor. What’s nice is that to the average Joeschmoe they would be the equivalent of a Ferrari, but to the men who buy them they are just as tradable or disposable as any other commodity.

Thanks for the list, PJ. It’s fun to see how your brain is exercised by these matters.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Peter + Paul
Fave comic: All of them
Great list ! Nothing more to say :ugeek:

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Yeah, I guess I forgot the high-class slaves.

O.k. We place high-class slaves on the scale between Slavecops and other government trained slave and Working Slave. After all they do not have the same value as a slavecop, given that they are not used in the same way by the government or trained in the same way. But of more value than a working slave, because the quality of their flesh, sexuality and who they might of been as people would fetch a higher price.

That sound about right to everyone?

If there are any other types of slave people can think of let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Not sure if they would be part of "high classed slaves" or "prize winner" but what about talented slaves. There most likely are still forms of entertainment involving females that are not solely sex activity based. Singers, musicians, sports figures, actors - there still has to be some valued females in these fields. Also (and I think there was one in "The Clinic") there would be a few female doctors, scientist or the like that are just too damn smart to solely waste as "holes". Of course most of these are probably bare necks for most or all of their "active" careers so it might be a moot point. Maybe I'm just thinking of a higher class "working slave".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:19 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
High-class slave category probably covers that group? We know the actress Sophie Catin from "The Society" is one of them. Most of the slaves trained at the society were very smart, accomplished women like surgeons, chess players, celebrity actresses. I think Triona's avatar was there too so, authors of erotica literature included :)

a minor objection to the list: I think the dairy establishes cows aren't technically slaves. Ponies and puppies are slaves so why not call them pets altogether.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:08 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Very good list PJ!

I agree with that there should probably be a high price category for exceptionally beautiful, skilled or famous girls.

And maybe also two ‘animal’ categories:
Pets: puppies, cats, whorsies, etc. girls that an owner, private or company, takes a caring interest in. These have some kind of emotional value to their owners.
Livestock: milking cows, breaders, miners, labrats, etc. These carry a spreadsheet value. After the cost overruns the gains, they are culled or sold as guinea pigs.