by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:37 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Hi guys!

Don't ya just love the thrill of slave fairs? Let's speculate at what fun there is beyond what we've seen in the comics. Carnival games? Slave distributor publicity stunts? Main attractions on the big stage?

Mmm, I love the bustle and buzz. I wanna toss a slavie in the car trunk and zoom to the fair, already! ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I am not sure if this would be in a slave fair, or just a general event. But we know there is a dog show there (Yay Kim :kim: ) and a petting zoo. What about dog races? Like the greyhounds in our normal society. Girls made run round a track at top speed, with their asses in the air and their titties swinging under them. Half mad with fear and exertion. I could picture instead of a ‘rabbit’ to case, they are chased by mounted ‘zap’ plates that would strike their lovely asses if they do not run. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:01 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I am not sure if this would be in a slave fair, or just a general event. But we know there is a dog show there (Yay Kim :kim: ) and a petting zoo. What about dog races? Like the greyhounds in our normal society. Girls made run round a track at top speed, with their asses in the air and their titties swinging under them. Half mad with fear and exertion. I could picture instead of a ‘rabbit’ to case, they are chased by mounted ‘zap’ plates that would strike their lovely asses if they do not run. :lol:

I think that is a great idea! I would love to read about it in your stories and see it in Erenisch's.

I have in the outline of Tom's activities to visit the Slave Fair and to go to the Del Mare racetrack to watch the fillies competing in the ponygirl races. It would be fun to have him see a dog race also.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:20 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

And if E doesn't get a chance to pick it up... I would have no problem making this :D

(I did make a slave race track scene waay back but, given my current skills, I could do a much better job ;))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:18 pm 
Lawmaker

themobber wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

And if E doesn't get a chance to pick it up... I would have no problem making this :D

(I did make a slave race track scene waay back but, given my current skills, I could do a much better job ;))

I would love to see you do it!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 pm 
Supreme Being

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
themobber wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I would love to see you do it!

Ditto! :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:12 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

o.k. guys I hear the request. :D

I have an idea for a bitch race that should be fun. But it will not star Vicky our trapped college girl, or big tits our kidnapped farm girl. You will meet a new character.

I am currently working on the latest part of the big tits story, but can start the race story, which will be shorter.

So which do you guys want me to work on?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 pm 
Lawmaker

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I have an idea for a bitch race that should be fun. But it will not star Vicky our trapped college girl, or big tits our kidnapped farm girl. You will meet a new character.

I am currently working on the latest part of the big tits story, but can start the race story, which will be shorter.

I want to see them both. :D

I vote the race story, since it will be shorter and should be done quicker.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:30 am 
Prize Show Cunt

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I want to see them both. :D

I vote the race story, since it will be shorter and should be done quicker.

thought folks might like to know, second day of typing and 2,600 words in. :)

Not up to the race yet, but it will be in there before I post. you know how I build to things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:45 pm 
Supreme Being

Ooh, the inspiration is percolating!

Here are some further ideas to envision for the Slave Fair...

That Squirt-Gun Game
A high-powered jet of water, aimed right on a spread-eagled slave's... clit. And nipples. Ooh, maybe she's dipped in colorful powder and you have to powerwash it all off your slavetarget before the other players do theirs.

Jerk And Sprinkle
Oh, an old favorite since the early slave fairs. As the 10-min timer ticks down, a few handcuffed slaves frantically scramble around in a large cage to encourage men to use them and blow loads on them. When the time is up, raffle tickets are dropped from above the cage like confetti, and the stickiest slaves are the most likely to catch the most tickets. Of course it's okay to grovel around on the slimy floor a bit, and to beat up the other bitches to get the most tickets. Then of course the slave who gets her raffle number picked gets a break outside the cage with some refreshment while the other girls are hosed down for the next round...

Glory Funhouse
Ah, the thrill of funhouse mirrors, spooky screams, and dreamlike atmosphere. As you move from room to room, the bitches who vie for your cock are actually free women trying to earn some extra credits, but who can tell who they are, under the masks: scary clown, Wonderland rabbit, unicorn mask, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
All great ideas, but very hard to draw. The confetti game is my favorite.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:07 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:

A hall of mirrors could be achieved by enabling raytraced reflections on a bunch of planar surfaces... just saying :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:37 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
themobber wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

A hall of mirrors could be achieved by enabling raytraced reflections on a bunch of planar surfaces... just saying :P

Are you volunteering? :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:57 pm 
BFA Director

samantha wrote:
themobber wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Are you volunteering? :)

A glory funhouse scene could be fun! Although I'm not sure how a load of mirrors in different angles would be visually appealing or erotic, I do things on a single image basis mind you so it all has to tell a story within one frame ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:20 pm 
Supreme Being

Ah, sounds like it's time for some visually iconographic Slave Fair events...

Bukkake Wrestling
Though there is a real scoring system (based on pinning/molesting your opponent), who's really paying much attention to that as the girls writhe in shiny, slimy, slippery semen? Cheer, spit, and blow off some steam by blowing your load into the wrestling pit. Each successive loser is tossed to the crowd to be enjoyed, while the winner goes on to wrestle the next girl.

Spunk-Shot
She's on a rotating St. Andrew's cross. Her tits are bouncing from the electric shocks, and her sexy bouts of pained, embarrassed sobbing. As her body is turned your way, time your ejaculation to land as high up as you can: you get a standard prize from the bottom shelf if your cum hits a nipple, and a prize from the top shelf if you gut your cum in her ring-gagged mouth. Though there's the slim hope that you'll get cum in both her eyes and win her as your own slave, of course that only happens once or twice for each Slave Fair.

Boot-Cleaning
The dusty fairgrounds make for some dusty boots, but thankfully there's that familiar sight of the boot-cleaning slaves, crawling along in a line — on all fours — for your use. Just kick one over as she passes and the whole trio will clamber over to your feet. One girl wipes your boots down using a rag in her teeth. Another girl applies the polish using a rag in her teeth. The last girl buffs your boots down... using a rag in her teeth. Spit on them, laugh at them, make them do it again and again until you're pleased with the shine on your boot (and the despair in their eyes)... and enjoy! Xo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:17 pm 
BFA Director

Quote:
Spunk-Shot
She's on a rotating St. Andrew's cross. Her tits are bouncing from the electric shocks, and her sexy bouts of pained, embarrassed sobbing. As her body is turned your way, time your ejaculation to land as high up as you can: you get a standard prize from the bottom shelf if your cum hits a nipple, and a prize from the top shelf if you gut your cum in her ring-gagged mouth. Though there's the slim hope that you'll get cum in both her eyes and win her as your own slave, of course that only happens once or twice for each Slave Fair.

I'm sold on this... it's certainly given me food for thought for the next image I make...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:48 pm 
Supreme Being

Oh man, I love that you guys are considering these in your creative works. Awesome! :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:59 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Master C wrote:
Oh man, I love that you guys are considering these in your creative works. Awesome! :-)

Hope you enjoyed how I played my idea out in my writing?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:30 pm 
Supreme Being

*Dunk-Shock Tank*
Oh god, what's not to love about the dunk-shock booth? The flimsy outfits that the slaves are wearing as they sit perched over the pool, begging for you not to throw softballs at their target... The way that wet outfit clings to their sexy forms once the target is hit and they are dropped into the pool... And of course the buzzer button that sends a shock through the pool, causing thrashing and screams while the slavies scramble back up to their perches. Sometimes the buzzer is controlled by the slavies themselves, and it is SO fun to see them torturing each other in the hopes that they are spared a little longer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:48 pm 
Lawmaker

Baseball Throw

See more at http://deucesworld.deviantart.com/gallery/