Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:08 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
It’s good news that Mr M will become Principal of E-ville High in BG-TNG. He will surely introduce changes and run the institution in a more authoritarian way, replacing the near-anarchy seen under the previous regime. But what will the changes be? Here are some ideas (with the usual caveat that my E-reading has only reached BG6 so apologies if any of these points don't make sense or are already featured).

Sex
1. Boys will no longer be able to fuck girls whilst at school, including slaves if they own any.
2. Girls will be reserved strictly for the male members of staff.
3. The right to fuck girls will be reserved for the Principal.
4. Once a week, boys will be provided with low-grade girls from outside to fuck (see below).

Clothing
1. School uniform will be introduced for the girls.
2. Boys can still dress as they wish.
3. Mr M will help design the uniform. The emphasis will be on short, tight and sexualized. Probably with white knee socks :)
4. High heels will be compulsory.
5. Ad hoc uniform rules may be introduced, e.g.
- no panties day
- no panties-or-skirts day (girls will attend school naked from the waist to the tops of their socks)
- lingerie day (no outer wear). Credits can be earned for imaginative or stylish lingerie choices.
6. A sports kit will be designed for when girls have PE class
7. Girls will be inspected for hair, make-up, nails, body hair removal, etc.

Discipline
1. For misbehaviour (slowness in following instructions, uniform violations, etc.), girls will be physically disciplined in some way.
2. Boys, for misbehaviour, will be given detention or have privileges removed (e.g. the right to fuck the girls provided – see below).
3. Each classroom will have a dunce’s stool at the front, with a dildo stuck on it. Either for misbehaviour or at random, a girl will be chosen to spend the lesson sitting on the stool with the dildo in her ass and a dunce’s cap on her head, in front of the rest of the class.
4. Mr M will select girls for special discipline sessions with him behind locked doors.

Sponsorship
1. Mr M will establish a sponsorship deal with Skoolsluts.
2. Once a month, a random girl will be chosen by Mr M and donated to Skoolsluts.
3. Skoolsluts will in return provide low-grade girls for the boys to fuck once a week during FE (Fucking Education) class
4. Mr M will establish a sponsorship deal with Quikr@pe.
5. Once a month, a random girl will be chosen by Mr M and sent on a week’s work experience placement to Quikr@pe, where she will be employed to test their latest devices. As compensation, the girl’s father will get an access-all-areas day-pass to a Quikr@pe centre.

There’s obviously no plot to this, just idle thoughts :) And I didn't work out yet how the family of the girl traded to Skoolsluts would get compensated ;) Anyway, looking forward to the next generation and the new regime!

Last edited by Mr Blackstock on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:29 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Super hot. I would mention that schoolgirl shoes might be acceptable attire, whatever they are called.

Love the parental/sponsorship crossover.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:37 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
I like it :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Some great ideas here but, by his restricting the use of the girls to the faculty, I fear that Mr Moore will be in violation of inclusivity and student personal development targets. Inevitably this will result in a collapse of male student numbers, as they seek education in a more welcoming atmosphere :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:02 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I was playing with the idea of harsher punishments for girls and some rule changes about "proper schoolgirl attire", but I have no plans of restricting student access to girls. That would be very counterproductive.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
I would mention that schoolgirl shoes might be acceptable attire, whatever they are called.

Yes, I guess I could accept schoolgirl shoes. But clearly there'd be no compromise on high heels on lingerie day.

Last edited by Mr Blackstock on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:17 pm 
BFA Director

Rufus wrote:
Some great ideas here but, by his restricting the use of the girls to the faculty, I fear that Mr Moore will be in violation of inclusivity and student personal development targets. Inevitably this will result in a collapse of male student numbers, as they seek education in a more welcoming atmosphere :D

Lol - but Mr M will argue that sensitivity to the boys' personal development is provided by the weekly FE class :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
I was playing with the idea of harsher punishments for girls

Very good

Erenisch wrote:
and some rule changes about "proper schoolgirl attire"

Definitely very good

Erenisch wrote:
but I have no plans of restricting student access to girls. That would be very counterproductive.

Yes, on reflection, I guess so. The concern I suppose is to ensure a clear hierarchy among the males in the school - the male staff must demonstrably have more rights and authority than the male students to prevent discipline from breaking down, and how better to establish this than by restricting access to the girls. However, no doubt there are other ways too, and it is after all nice that the girls have no rights and are safe from no-one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:57 am 
BFA Director

Attachment:
IMG_0494.JPG

It's unlikely Mr M needs any inspiration for the new dress code but this isn't bad

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:06 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Not bad at all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:01 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
It is very good, but I think still too prudish for Eville high school. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:21 am 
BFA Director

Lol, hopefully! :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:24 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Bangerman wrote:
It is very good, but I think still too prudish for Eville high school. :lol:

Have to disagree with you there sir. I think it would be perfect for E-high, provided she is NOT wearing any panties under that lovely little skirt :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Maybe the school should do some split testing: try out a variety of uniform types to arrive at the standard.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 pm 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
Maybe the school should do some split testing: try out a variety of uniform types to arrive at the standard.

Nice idea. Here, for example, is another option, this time with a cute collar and tie, though for me the shorter, cropped blouse of the example above is nicer. Also I think we can just make out that panties are being worn here...

Attachment:
EvilleHigh_TNG.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:50 am 
BFA Director

Here's someone in need of a special re-education session with Mr M, who I imagine would be pretty unimpressed with that t-shirt.
Attachment:
IMG_0500.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:22 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Mr Blackstock wrote:
Here's someone in need of a special re-education session with Mr M, who I imagine would be pretty unimpressed with that t-shirt.
Attachment:
IMG_0500.jpg

Nice image, thought it was a reverse for a sec till I noted the mirrors...so is it a reverse reverse image or a reverse reverse reverse etc image :)

But I'm not sure Mr Moore would really mind, since in "E"s reality school does actually suck and she likely even has a class for it :lol: He would probably take the opportunity to punish her anyway of course, maybe state the t-shirt should say - "School Sucks Properly" or something like that!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 am 
BFA Director

Lol, good point loki151! It will be interesting to see what motivational slogans Mr M comes up with for the t-shirts the Eville High girls will wear for gym class. Assuming they are allowed t-shirts of course and aren't just required to bounce free :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:31 am 
Slave Owner

Not a fan of all the girls wearing the same uniform. I love variety of costumes in the comics. If I was the Principal, I would impose dressing themes certain days that keep changing or have boys suggest them for the week ahead. You can imagine what happens to girls not wearing the dress code of the day!

Few theme for girls:
- maximum two pieces of fabric
- latex with visible fuckholes
- ropes and sheer fabrics
- torn T-shirts
- one piece fabric
- silky tonga
- cum drops on face
- butt plugs and nipple clamps
- stockings
- pajamas topless
- unbuttoned boy's shirt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Mr Blackstock wrote:
Rufus wrote:

Lol - but Mr M will argue that sensitivity to the boys' personal development is provided by the weekly FE class :)

I always want the men to work together and help each other in this type of situation. Seems much more fun to me if they have a spirit of team work and all band together to better control the women. So I wouldn't enjoy seeing the principal restrict the boys access to the girls. Seems petty.