Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:17 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
So after watching this video something occurred to me
https://youtu.be/PpS_EX04328
That free women in the most clingy girls ever.

For one the clinginess would be for male friends not just romantic partners. (Full disclosure I still can't figure out what the differences between the two the on the labeling) When you look at the difference having or not having a close interpersonal relationship with a male, has on the type of life a girl will have after she turns 18 . . . Well it's hard to imagine how much pressure would be on these girls.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:25 pm 
BFA Director

Which makes me wonder why in the high school we don't see girls competing with each other for a boys the way that we see boys girls in the real world. I can also see girl she who became childhood friends with a boy , following set boy around like a puppy for probably the rest of her life if she can get away with it.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
That is a pretty fun train of thought. There's a lot of incentive for girls to develop bonds that lead to bondage.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:25 am 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
That is a pretty fun train of thought. There's a lot of incentive for girls to develop bonds that lead to bondage.

I'm confused. Could you elaborate?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:58 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I think one of the main reasons you don't see this sort of behavior is that many girls hold onto the illusion/fantasy that they won't be enslaved.

(it only happens to SOME girls)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Living here and now. No plans. Procrastination. Teens excel at that.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:37 am 
Supreme Being

Blue Hat Man wrote:
Master C wrote:

It's fun to daydream about those girls fighting over you to be enslaved.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:33 pm 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Master C wrote:

It's fun to daydream about those girls fighting over you to be enslaved.

Wait wouldn't they be fighting over you, because they want to be you to not treat them like a slave. Because he logically wouldn't treat the girl who is a best friend or sweet heart the same way he would treat his slave who only physically can please him.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 am 
Supreme Being

Blue Hat Man wrote:

Wait wouldn't they be fighting over you, because they want to be you to not treat them like a slave. Because he logically wouldn't treat the girl who is a best friend or sweet heart the same way he would treat his slave who only physically can please him.

Ah, that too. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 pm 
BFA Director

Master C wrote:
Blue Hat Man wrote:

Ah, that too. ;)

Note : I'm assuming the EU sees nothing wrong with emotional polygamy, sorry if that's not the right phrase.

Now this we're I think we're some really really good fun comes in. Now that the newest dusted on the your suitors battle over you is settling and winners and losers are plan to see.

For those whl failed your test, the humiliation not just having society lowly conception of you once again reinstated, but this this time having the message sent to you that it's not your fault you're just a cunt. This time the jujment cares soyl crushing extra weight of knowing that it her fault she not good enough.

For the maiden/maidens that find them self your companion. Well they have being granted honors they were never imaged in relation to them selfs.

So what could kindhearted delightful your sweety or darling selfs a steams then to for to brutialy torture and g@ngr@p* by not just you by you but all your special ladies. All the while making sure to explain to why the girls who were victories are better then every day generic slavecunt, and why the failing bitchs are nothing more then that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:07 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Tawnie
Fave comic: All of them
I think you're right. Girls would definitely try their hardest to be close friends with the kindest and best looking boys, whether in the hope of marriage, or just of easier slavery. This probably leads to something not too dissimilar to real life high schools, with attractive and popular kids of both genders being friends, while outcasts like Peter look on jealously. Those boys become ever more bitter and will eventually become cruel and capricious masters. The more popular boys probably don't become so cruel, but having girls throw themselves at you probably doesn't lead to a great respect of women either.

The girls' relationships are interesting too. Even if you aren't dating a boy, you may be scoping him out as a potential master to become his favorite slave. How do you feel when your friend starts flirting with him, competing to become the girl he most wants to own? I would imagine even close female friendships could be very fragile indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:01 pm 
Evil Genius

I’d assume that the value/importance of looks in regards to boys would depreciate in this society. Stability/power, i.e. money, would skyrocket as it implies a long line of benefits. A wealthy boyfriend can afford to buy his girlfriend, thus a lower risk of wasting time and energy on the wrong horse. Power/social status enables some kind of protection - you don’t mess with Alfa Bear’s girl. Money would also imply several slaves in the household, leading to an increased chance of less favored slaves doing chores and taking the brunt of anger when the master need to blow off steam.

Second to money, would be character. A mentally stable and fairly nice master would be prefered to a violent and insecure boy who has a need to show of all the time.

Lastly would be looks. Having the ability to select a visually appealing boyfriend would be a very exclusive luxury.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:32 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I would like to point out that not all girls are aware of the near inevitability of being enslaved. Society is set up to make it possible for a girl to think that only 'some' girls end up naked on a leash. "I'm going to college and get a good job that pays my freedom fees!" they think...

(that way it's more of a cruel shock when they get sold so that daddy can get a wide screen tv) :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:26 am 
Lawmaker

:ugeek: Wait wouldn't they be fighting over you, because they want to be you to not treat them like a slave. Because he logically wouldn't treat the girl who is a best friend or sweet heart the same way he would treat his slave who only physically can please him.[/quote]

I disagree. IMHO it is funnier to puppyfy friends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:48 am 
Supreme Being

Wool wrote:
IMHO it is funnier to puppyfy friends.

Hehe. x2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:15 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Amy wrote:
The girls' relationships are interesting too. Even if you aren't dating a boy, you may be scoping him out as a potential master to become his favorite slave. How do you feel when your friend starts flirting with him, competing to become the girl he most wants to own? I would imagine even close female friendships could be very fragile indeed.

It's nice to have a female perspective on how females would behave towards each other in this society. Is this so different though from our world, where females will stab their "besties" in the back by sleeping with their boyfriends, if he's high status.

Dr. White is quite right though to recall that female slavery is not inevitable. This is what adds to the drama and enjoyment of the enslavements that do happen. If it was inevitable and programmed from birth, so much would be lost! It's what Housebreaking shows so well, as the blonde makes one mistake and bang, ends up in the hands of the BFA, and before long Caleb Butcher is trying her pussy out for size and grip before putting a collar on her. All her dreams dashed in the space of a whirlwind few hours. And for ever. There's no return once enslaved :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:28 pm 
BFA Director

Mr Blackstock wrote:
Amy wrote:

It's nice to have a female perspective on how females would behave towards each other in this society. Is this so different though from our world, where females will stab their "besties" in the back by sleeping with their boyfriends, if he's high status.

Dr. White is quite right though to recall that female slavery is not inevitable. This is what adds to the drama and enjoyment of the enslavements that do happen. If it was inevitable and programmed from birth, so much would be lost! It's what Housebreaking shows so well, as the blonde makes one mistake and bang, ends up in the hands of the BFA, and before long Caleb Butcher is trying her pussy out for size and grip before putting a collar on her. All her dreams dashed in the space of a whirlwind few hours. And for ever. There's no return once enslaved :)

I could imagine that females in this world would ironically form very much stronger close emotional bonds with member of the male gender then they wouldn't with members of their own. Now currect me if I'm wrong but springboarding off of one particular thing @Mr Blackstock said

Mr Blackstock wrote:

Within the hypothetical world of the Erenisch Comics almost ever male is for all intents and purposes incredibly high status for the females of our delightful hypothetical world. Here two images I believe do a great job of visually showing what what is one the line when it comes to interpersonal relationships with males for females. Just ask yourself the following question in relation to the pictures ( if you are like me and a male then put yourself in the shoes of female for the question ) DO YOU WAMT TO BE THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OR THE GIRL ONE THE LEFT HAND SIDE ? ! ?

To further emphasize my point let me alter the question a bit. WOULD YOU WANT THE MOST IMPPRTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE INTERACTIONS WITH YOU TO PTIMARY LOOK LIKE IMAGE COLLECTION A

OR WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE THEM RESEMBLE IMAGE COLLECTION B

Any way I can't wait to hear all your thoughts and feedback, to my debatably gigantic post.

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:52 am 
Evil Genius

First, this is all fantasy land here. Thus, even tough we have several members (and I suspect many lurkers) that have a strong submissive yearning, who would love to imagine themselves in very harsh situations, often completely helpless and totally exposed to their owners inclinations, there are very few people who actually would want to end up like that.

Secondly, are the choices you [BMH] present really mutually exclusive? I can very well imagine a guy [slave owner] in this fantasy world that would share and gangbang his slave on second and then snuggle with her the next. Like Peter and Mags. This world removes a lot of legal and cultural inhibitors, but it’s still nice to cuddle up with your pet(s) while binge watching Nuttube. If you tire of having her there, you can simply throw her off the couch - and buttfuck her whenever you feel like it.

Also, re your first images, there is a household hierarchy. Many of the females in the ECU will experience both roles, repeatedly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:02 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: CumGulper
Fave comic: Slave Fair
One possible explication is a side affect of the "Great Catastrophe" is women who contracted the Virus (I'm assuming it was a virus) became much more passive, and men that survived it more aggressive. Some women were unaffected/immune to the virus, remained defiant and some became rebels. This would also explain why the BFA registry red flagged Fluffer at the end of the Slave Fair 3 for compulsory sterilization. The government certainly wouldn't want those genes passed on to another generation, it's better to keep the female population nice and docile.