Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: Birthday gift 11
Hi everyone, new here. Big Fan obviously but i have a question about realism.
It is often made clear that having a female child is mainly an investment. Also fathers sell their daughters as soon as possible to avoid the hefty freedom fees. However it seems to me that slaves are severely underpriced? Raising a child for 18 years easily costs hundreds of thousands of Dollars. If the father wants to make a profit at the end, 'naturally raised' slaves would be a very very pricey commodity, basicly like a house. Surely in that case significantly cheaper commercially - raised girls would dominate the market?

Am i missing something or am i just bad at suspending disbelief?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
no artificaial universe is as realistic as the real one. :)

I think the problem can be solved by state SUBSIDIES for people raising girls. Free formula for girl babies, free transportation, free childcare, free schooling, etc etc. On the other side raising a boy would cost a lot. This was state makes sure that female to male ration stays high and economy takes care of the rest.

how about that idea?

(welcome to the forum Joksor) :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:00 am 
Trainer

Bangerman wrote:
no artificaial universe is as realistic as the real one. :)

I think the problem can be solved by state SUBSIDIES for people raising girls. Free formula for girl babies, free transportation, free childcare, free schooling, etc etc. On the other side raising a boy would cost a lot. This was state makes sure that female to male ration stays high and economy takes care of the rest.

how about that idea?

I think its in 'for Sale' where the girl laments she would be 'cheaper than a new fridge, a little more expensive than the toaster' , so I guess the state would not only subsidize but basicly completely cover the costs :D
Nitpicky but realism turns me on. I guess ill just have to live with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Bangerman's subsidy idea makes sense. I'll adopt that rationalization. If you are raising a girl, her education and maintenance will be cheaper or for free. Relatively low female prices encourage "investors" to raise multiple daughters (as mentioned in The Dairy) to make real money.

Maybe the state pays families a monthly allowance for each daughter they raise until she turns 18. After that point state money goes away and they have to pay freedom fees. Regular income is suddenly replaced with a heavy burden on the family budget and voila! Now they have to sell their daughters or face financial hardship.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 pm 
Trainer

Erenisch wrote:
Bangerman's subsidy idea makes sense. I'll adopt that rationalization. If you are raising a girl, her education and maintenance will be cheaper or for free. Relatively low female prices encourage "investors" to raise multiple daughters (as mentioned in The Dairy) to make real money.

Maybe the state pays families a monthly allowance for each daughter they raise until she turns 18. After that point state money goes away and they have to pay freedom fees. Regular income is suddenly replaced with a heavy burden on the family budget and voila! Now they have to sell their daughters or face financial hardship.

That seems reasonable :D Poor girls.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:05 pm 
Lawmaker

In "For Sale," Cindy was originally on sale for 2000 or best offer.

For a 19 year old very pretty slave, that seems like a VERY low price....but price is relative. It's possible the E-verse economy reset to levels on a par with the 1950s in the US, when $12K per year was a decent income.

Also, on the same page was an ad for an apartment for rent -- furnished complete with a resident slavegirl -- for only 300/month.

In Los Angeles, that would probably run $2500/mo easy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: BG7
Erenisch wrote:

It's not that simple. The state would lose huge amounds of money since most women don't live that long to "repay" the state with their slave taxes or freedom fees.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
keep in mind that prices are not in dollars. Pussiana has a more valuable currency called the E buck.

So 2000 bucks for Cindy is something like 10000 dollars or 30000 or maybe more

see here

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
What do we know about the state finances? If they have a large amount of pricey natural resources, they could well have build a society molded to the rulers ideas, regardless if it's unsustainable in the long run.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:43 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: BG7
Thon wrote:
What do we know about the state finances? If they have a large amount of pricey natural resources, they could well have build a society molded to the rulers ideas, regardless if it's unsustainable in the long run.

If it was just one state, it could work. But we are talking about more than 50% of the world so, no.

I think a more "realistic" way to deal with this would be a law like:

"All males over the age of 30 are obliged to have at least one son or his wife/slave to be expecting a child (even if it is a female, because it means the man "tries" to have a son). For every year that he fails to do so, he is fined with (enter huge amount of money)."

So everyone would be forced to have children and since the birth ratio is something like 9/1 women/men and only rich people can afford to pay for a farm controlled impregnation with a boy, too many girls would be born that their fathers would be anxious to get rid of. The thing is that i cannot think of a way that a farm would be economically sustainable.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:01 pm 
Trainer

I could imagine that freedom fees/slave taxes and various other fees for registration and transaction of slaves would be enough to cover the costs of girl- subsidies. In that case, the state would not use the slave tax money for other expenditures - it would be a perpetual sexual welfare state for men. A system that is not in place for the economic benefit of the nation, but simply to secure the happiness and consent of the male population, that is itself being ruled by the Regime. Divide and Conquer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:14 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
Agree Joksor! This is not just economy, it is a machinism of control. Many dictatorships use similar methods. They pay a group of people for their consent indefinitly. It is expensive but works.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:21 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: BG1-x
Hey E-Fans, let me just throw in some thoughts here. In the history of third world countries for instance there was the problem of sex segregation in some places which left 50% of the potential workforce unused. This has been disastrous for the economy of said countries for obvious reasons. In the E-Verse there is an enormous resource in the form of free slave work. I guess this is what could be driving the underlying economy in the E-Verse which was not shown to us so far because the graphic novels mainly focus on the aspect of sexual use of slaves and not so much on forced labor. If you had a real big number of really dispensable workers you can limit nutrition, work breaks, health concerns etc. to a minimum. Also there does not need to be a lot of effort to be put in education during upbringing (even though under 18 the females are technically not slaves) if the fate of the female is relatively clear from birth people can have some cost-efficient way of raising their daughters until they are sold to a factory or labor camp on their 18th birthday at midnight. I am just pointing out that we are talking about a slave society nonetheless so I have no real problem in imagining an economically viable E-verse. Happy slave driving. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:56 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Well just to throw a curve at this, I seem to remember in one of the Slave Fair books where a used slave was traded in for $20-$40. And the ex-owner states the shoes she had on were worth more than that! Now she was used and I'm sure her holes were not real tight but she was still fairly young, attractive and unmarked. Add some of the sale signs in those same comics saying buy 2 get 3rd free, these are not the type of economics you see in the new or even used auto industry. This would seem to indicate females (with some special exceptions) are of FAR less value than a car. "The Bottom" also has multiple cases of those same ultra low values being placed on used females. Now maybe untouched females bring way more but I believe Peter's business is based on more demand and value for "trained" females not virgins.

I guess what I'm saying is that I really enjoy "E"'s stories but trying to explain or justify them from a economic standpoint will drive you mental. Of course,one the other hand, how the women look and are treated is perfectly logical :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:02 am 
Lawmaker

Maybe the state pays families a monthly allowance for each daughter they raise until she turns 18. After that point state money goes away and they have to pay freedom fees. Regular income is suddenly replaced with a heavy burden on the family budget and voila! Now they have to sell their daughters or face financial hardship.[/quote]

This is also the best explanation for freedom fees, if she is not going to be useful, she is to give back the investment!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am 
Lawmaker

Maybe the state pays families a monthly allowance for each daughter they raise until she turns 18. After that point state money goes away and they have to pay freedom fees. Regular income is suddenly replaced with a heavy burden on the family budget and voila! Now they have to sell their daughters or face financial hardship.[/quote]

This is also the best explanation for freedom fees, if she is not going to be useful, she is to give back the investment!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:14 pm 
Trainer

loki151 wrote:
Well just to throw a curve at this, I seem to remember in one of the Slave Fair books where a used slave was traded in for $20-$40. And the ex-owner states the shoes she had on were worth more than that! Now she was used and I'm sure her holes were not real tight but she was still fairly young, attractive and unmarked. Add some of the sale signs in those same comics saying buy 2 get 3rd free, these are not the type of economics you see in the new or even used auto industry. This would seem to indicate females (with some special exceptions) are of FAR less value than a car. "The Bottom" also has multiple cases of those same ultra low values being placed on used females. Now maybe untouched females bring way more but I believe Peter's business is based on more demand and value for "trained" females not virgins.

I guess what I'm saying is that I really enjoy "E"'s stories but trying to explain or justify them from a economic standpoint will drive you mental. Of course,one the other hand, how the women look and are treated is perfectly logical :lol:

Slave prices vary insanely. In 'The Society' there are girls that are extremely expensive, in 'The Bottom' there are some completely worthless ones. This is one of the reasons i wish there was more body diversity in the E-verse. It would explain different prices. It would also introduce a hole new world of grading, men having specific preferences etc. And would increase the overall immersiveness. Rn all the women are pretty much perfect drop-dead gorgeous (not complaining lol) - their worth is determined by their body, yet they all have the same body.

But i guess its too late to introduce that concept anyway :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
You know they say eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I'm sure the men in the erenischverse have hundreds of words for gorgeous women. We readers cant see it but they can see the differences between them :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 am 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
You know they say eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I'm sure the men in the erenischverse have hundreds of words for gorgeous women. We readers cant see it but they can see the differences between them :D

I'm not an Eskimo in E-verse, but I studied their language :-) : Topclit, Beautylips, Softcunt, Bigboobs, Nicehole, Goodfuck, Squirtie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 am 
Harem Owner

Joksor wrote:
Hi everyone, new here. Big Fan obviously but i have a question about realism.
It is often made clear that having a female child is mainly an investment. Also fathers sell their daughters as soon as possible to avoid the hefty freedom fees. However it seems to me that slaves are severely underpriced? Raising a child for 18 years easily costs hundreds of thousands of Dollars. If the father wants to make a profit at the end, 'naturally raised' slaves would be a very very pricey commodity, basicly like a house. Surely in that case significantly cheaper commercially - raised girls would dominate the market?

Am i missing something or am i just bad at suspending disbelief?

I think this is a typical issue of 'bending reality to match a fetish'. The fetish in this case is presenting women/slaves as 'cheap', 'expendable' and 'replaceable'. Therefore the slave prices are artificially low for erotic appeal.

In historical times, slave prices fluctuated strongly with supply (and food prices), but the price for a young adult was usually somewhere in the ballpark of ten years worth of the wage a free person working the slave's job would earn. So a price around 50-200k$ today seems reasonable for a 'realistic' scenario in which slavery is legal.