Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
So we know for a fact that sexual polygamy is cultraly excepted in side the Erenisch Universe. My question is what does do the people within the Erenisch Universe think about emotional polygamy. For example, would it be acceptable for a young gentlemen in the Erenisch Universe to have two or more girlfriends. (For this example the relationship would be predicated upon the Man genuinely liking the Girls has a people and by extension genuinely cares about them.)

Now if we assume you that emotional polygamy is considered to be perfectly ordinary by the inhabitant of the Erenisch Universe. Then the question of whether it permissible for a man to have multiple Free Wife's / Slave Wife's arises.

Plus it being cultral excepted would really make love triangle less of a issue with the Man being able to say to him self. "Why not have both?"

POSSIBLY IMORTANT NOTE : From logical thinking about the Erenisch Universe I believe you could extrapolate that Girlfriends , Slaves Treated like a signifcent other , Free Wifes (with the caveat that the husband is a good citizen who with the caveat that the husband is a good citizen who doesn't oppose female slavery) would not be look down upon general society has we might first assume ; after a good bit of thinking I believe that they would instead considered special in a positive way for begging able to make there Man/Master happy common fuck slave can not.

Thanks for reading and I can't wait for you feedback comrades. ;) :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
The emotions and emotional well being of females is completely irrelevant in this society.

You can keep as many women as you can afford and you may treat all of them as you wish, for good or bad.

The only significance to status title is that of taxation. A man may consider each of his women as wives and treat them each with loving respect but the tax laws state that the man may only have one slave wife as there is a tax reduction that goes with that designation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:28 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
I agree with the doctor but there is a good story idea here. A man can use his power to chose a slave-wife to make his girlfriends compete in their submission and make them do nastiest things when they are stilll free? This is the best way. He pays no taxes because their not slaves but they act like they are.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:25 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
All kinds of relationship creativity makes sense. If the guy is having fun: game on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:11 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
This universe is almost exactly same with ours, except the female/male demographic imbalance and the fact that female slavery permeates every social interaction, institution, and norm. You can extrapolate from this simple but pervasive difference. Human emotions are the same, so is the possibility of exploiting them, but the threat of enslavement or the promise of freedom can cause a drastic change in these interactions.

Bipedrobot wrote:
I agree with the doctor but there is a good story idea here. A man can use his power to chose a slave-wife to make his girlfriends compete in their submission and make them do nastiest things when they are stilll free? This is the best way. He pays no taxes because their not slaves but they act like they are.
I remember reading something like that in the Submissions section. Cannot remember the title or the writer right now...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:17 pm 
BFA Director

I really like the humiliation of the pathetic slave trying to understand why she tried her hardest to stay free and ends up suffering for masters enjoyment while another girl or girls get to be treated like a person.

So I made a made a story picture FaceTime that theme.

Enjoy comrades :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 pm 
BFA Director

Here is another photo I made based on the topic. Comrades pleas tell me what you think.

Hope you once again enjoy.