Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:12 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
So something that always bothered me about our favorite Erenisch Universe is how there seems to be no cultural safety net for farthers who care about there daughter, to prevent them questioning and even worse rejecting the system. And before you say a thing , I most say that while I fully acknowledge that such fathers would be in very much in the minority. I refuse to believe that this minority would not be significant enough to be a genuine issue facing the system, ESPECIALLY shortly after the revolution.

Now I have brainstormed a few possible solution to this problem.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION A : A government or privately run dating serves design to bring to gether Man who desire a traditional significant other and daughters of loving farthers. I imagine this process would topical start relatively young in order to give the girl a couple years to find a good working strong relationship with a partner her father approves of. Another thing to note is that the girl would very likely keep in contact with her father.

b]POSSIBLE SOLUTION B :[/b] For the most part the same has possibility A but with some changes. This change mostly concerning females over the age of 18 and it would be the ability for a father to be able to file to have the freedom tax his daughter be waved or largely reduced if he can prove that he's in the process of looking for a man for his daughter to become the to become the wife / (more likely) slave wife (although on the up side would be treated like a free wife by her husband at least). Once again like possiblity A it once again would very likely keep in contact with her father.

b]POSSIBLE SOLUTION C :[/b] The father is simply allowed to chose to keep his daughter or in the eyes of the state his property. {INTERESTING QUESTION : What happens if a father can't pay the freedom bills but also have no desire to sell of his daughter?}

b]POSSIBLE SOLUTION D :[/b] The state has set up shit govement jobs that would pay exactly enough to pay her freedom tax. Only her father can sign her up. The paper work to sign her up + the paper work to keep her in the program would be your absolute nightmare discourage all but the most devoted of dads. (the job would be shit has it could be with out completely defeating the point of it being a alternative enslavement to keep the Dad happyish)

Well Comrades thank you for reading my most and once again I can't wait here your feed back. Now before I leave I would just like to say that if I'm not mistaken only Possiblty A would be able to fit into the cannon of the comics without contradicting anything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:52 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I think this all proceeds from a false assumption, Fathers who don't wish to sell their daughters simply don't sell them. The comics have lots of caring fathers who protect and care for their daughters. It merely a sad coincidence that they all come to unfortunate ends, apart from Mr Levrette and Herman Difotze.

Whilst the state prefers there to be a brisk trade in females and gives "moral guidance" and tax benefits on it. They are loathe to really force things through. Forcible enslavement is less necessary when female "production" is now approaching industrial levels.

Also the wish of the father can be overruled if a boyfriend decides to enslave his beloved then that is up to them. IF one of the companies does a class enslavement he will get recompense (probably). They will protect ther beloved daughters to the best of their ability but there is no guarantee of success.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:20 pm 
BFA Director

Rufus wrote:
. Also the wish of the father can be overruled if a boyfriend decides to enslave his beloved then that is up to them. IF one of the companies does a class enslavement he will get recompense (probably). They will protect ther beloved daughters to the best of their ability but there is no guarantee of success.

Why would the boyfriend desire to enslave the girl supersedes the desires of her father. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the girls considered to be the property of there father till he sells her. So why would the father's property right not prevent his prevent his prosperity being enslaved against his wishes , plus having his ownership of the girl forcefully taken away.

People who who believe in the free market tend to get very upset when their precious property rights are infringed upon.

If any one would know that to be a fact it would be me. Being a Commie this is a pattern I have observed while arguing/dating A LOT .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Only thing he needs is a lot of money. After 18 years, a daughter becomes a burden because state stops subsidizing daughters and imposes a freedom fee. A well-off father will be able to save his daughter from enslavement but it will cost him. He can buy long term permits and or set up some kind of trust for the daughter to ensure her continued freedom. Of course it is impossible for him to help if she marries and the he looses CMR status. Husband trumps father.

A married woman costs nothing to the husband, whether she is free or enslaved. Ideally a girl could find a husband who would keep her free, and marry him on her 18th birthday. In this highly unlikely scenario nobody needs to pay taxes or buy freedom permits. The father keeps the state subsidy for raising a girl, the husband gets a female, and the female gets legal protection.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:27 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Only thing he needs is a lot of money. After 18 years, a daughter becomes a burden because state stops subsidizing daughters and imposes a freedom fee. A well-off father will be able to save his daughter from enslavement but it will cost him. He can buy long term permits and or set up some kind of trust for the daughter to ensure her continued freedom. Of course it is impossible for him to help if she marries and the he looses CMR status. Husband trumps father.

A married woman costs nothing to the husband, whether she is free or enslaved. Ideally a girl could find a husband who would keep her free, and marry him on her 18th birthday. In this highly unlikely scenario nobody needs to pay taxes or buy freedom permits. The father keeps the state subsidy for raising a girl, the husband gets a female, and the female gets legal protection.

I'm a bit confused, what happens if he can't pay the freedom tax but does not want to sell her does she become his slave ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:13 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I'm a bit confused, what happens if he can't pay the freedom tax but does not want to sell her does she become his slave ?

As I understand this - each male is allowed one female (who has to be his wife) that does not trigger a tax. I don't think there is really a difference between the actual status of a wife or a slave other than the tax impact. Of course if you sell/gift/swap your wife she becomes officially a slave and her new owner would have to pay the tax. The non-tax status of a wife only makes sense due to the 9 to 1 (estimated) male to female ratio. Those extra 8 female bodies should generate lots of taxes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:37 pm 
BFA Director

loki151 wrote:
Blue Hat Man wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

As I understand this - each male is allowed one female (who has to be his wife) that does not trigger a tax. I don't think there is really a difference between the actual status of a wife or a slave other than the tax impact. Of course if you sell/gift/swap your wife she becomes officially a slave and her new owner would have to pay the tax. The non-tax status of a wife only makes sense due to the 9 to 1 (estimated) male to female ratio. Those extra 8 female bodies should generate lots of taxes.

This makes me think of a infesting question. How big of a difference is there between a slave wife and a free wife ?

( I wanted to put the thinking emoji here but it is not one of the site option)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:05 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Blue Hat Man wrote:
How big of a difference is there between a slave wife and a free wife ?
No difference. A man can either marry his slave (eg. Maggie), or enslave his wife (eg. Molly) for whatever reason. A husband is the CMR of his wife, which makes him her de facto owner.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:56 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Blue Hat Man wrote:
How big of a difference is there between a slave wife and a free wife ?
No difference. A man can either marry his slave (eg. Maggie), or enslave his wife (eg. Molly) for whatever reason. A husband is the CMR of his wife, which makes him her de facto owner.

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood me comrade.

What I was not inquiring about the difference between a wife that becomes a slave wife and a slave that becomes a slave wife.

I wasn't speeding firing into the difference between I wife THAT IS CURRENTLY A FREE WOMEN and her slave wife counterpart. Pacifically about the difference in how the two of them are culturally looked at.

In the course of writing down this question another good question came to mind. Culturally how much of a difference is there between how a normal slave is viewed opposed to a slave wife. Are men less quick to casually abuse another man's slave of slave who is another man's slave wife ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:01 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Erenisch wrote:
A husband is the CMR of his wife, which makes him her de facto owner.
I think this is the answer you want. a husband is de facto owner so he can either keep her free or enslave.

I understand that it s fine to keep a wife free as long as you want her. If you are bored it is better to enslave, divorce and then sell. This way you get money for her.

This must be a class thing too. I magine rich people keep their wives free like a status symbol. We know that they do that with their daughters. wives must be the same. If you are poor a wife is a source of income when the time comes.