Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Fathers owning daughters
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Yummycunt
Back during my college years I read a book about life during ancient times. It described how back then most females were considered property and there was no incest taboo. So the old days actually shared some aspects with the "future" of the EC Universe.

One of the more interesting tidbits the book described was a practice that arose under such conditions. It was actually quite common for fathers to decide not to sell their daughters off to other men. Instead, they would often keep the girls for themselves and install their daughters as part of their own harem.

Not only was this considered perfectly normal and acceptable, but was actually admired for its practicality. For one thing, there wasn't the problem one ran into when buying a completely unfamiliar slave then later discovering she had a disobedient nature. Second, when selling one's daughter off to another man, there was always the risk of getting a price for her that was less then her true value. Whereas, if you simply kept her for yourself, you were always guaranteed her full worth.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 am 
Lawmaker

KennelMaster wrote:
Back during my college years I read a book about life during ancient times. It described how back then most females were considered property and there was no incest taboo. So the old days actually shared some aspects with the "future" of the EC Universe.

One of the more interesting tidbits the book described was a practice that arose under such conditions. It was actually quite common for fathers to decide not to sell their daughters off to other men. Instead, they would often keep the girls for themselves and install their daughters as part of their own harem.

Not only was this considered perfectly normal and acceptable, but was actually admired for its practicality. For one thing, there wasn't the problem one ran into when buying a completely unfamiliar slave then later discovering she had a disobedient nature. Second, when selling one's daughter off to another man, there was always the risk of getting a price for her that was less then her true value. Whereas, if you simply kept her for yourself, you were always guaranteed her full worth.

Wrong! Totally wrong explanation about the economics.

I absolutely agree that until not so long ago females were property, but it was exact the point of not keeping their own dauhters what allowed the tribes and micro-societies to develop.

The daughter was a good you transferred to a former stranger, making him become a familiar.
This practice proved to strengthen ties and avoid wars.
It was thanks to "not using their own goods" how tribes melted together, became stronger and developed further.
It is exact the same today. You only make money selling your goods or skills, as no housewife gets paid, but no domestic worker remains unpaid.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Well, in my setting, keeping a daughter for yourself is rather costly because freedom fees are much higher than the slave taxes. This is an intentional imbalance set up to incentivize fathers to sell their daughters. So keeping a free daughter (even if you use her for sexual purposes) is costlier than selling her and buying a better looking slave. Also, in my setting incest exists, but is frowned upon (note Paul's remarks abut Potts.).

So imagine an economic system where a middle class man can afford to buy and maintain one or two good slavegirls with his wage, but he would not be able to keep his daughter free for too long. And I imagine if economics dictate the terms, morality follows.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
So imagine an economic system where a middle class man can afford to buy and maintain one or two good slavegirls with his wage, but he would not be able to keep his daughter free for too long. And I imagine if economics dictate the terms, morality follows.

There's a loophole with that. A man could just enslave his daughter and keep her himself at the lower rate. What would be the incentive to not do that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
In a bizarre way probably the B.F.A itself. All females are kept fundamentally as sex slaves. I guess there would be laws against this on one of several grounds.

1) Propaganda of the idea of self interest "Why have an expensive moaning daughter,worrying about if, and when she will be sold, when you can have a new and excitingly compliant slave and a car/stereo/new kitchen for less?"
2) Fraud/tax Evasion can't be allowed to defraud the Government
3) Denying the full use of goods The Female Free Market must be allowed to do it's thing
4) Potential for incest. After all females are primarily sex slaves with benefits (for the master at least)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm 
The Artist

FringeThumb wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

There's a loophole with that. A man could just enslave his daughter and keep her himself at the lower rate. What would be the incentive to not do that?

Illegal. He is the CMR, so he already has the property rights. Tax fraud is not taken lightly by the state around here. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:06 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
As female enslavement was set up to ostensibly save the economy keeping valuable commodities off the market could be seen as an anti-economic stance. You are harming the economy by keeping your daughter off the market.

As for fathers not being allowed to enslave their own daughters, could they marry them and then enslave them? That's essentially what Cindy's uncle did and he was her CMR.

(not that I'm looking for loopholes, I'm an upstanding citizen/slaveholder.)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 pm 
Newcomer

Wool wrote:
KennelMaster wrote:

Wrong! Totally wrong explanation about the economics.

I absolutely agree that until not so long ago females were property, but it was exact the point of not keeping their own dauhters what allowed the tribes and micro-societies to develop.

The daughter was a good you transferred to a former stranger, making him become a familiar.
This practice proved to strengthen ties and avoid wars.
It was thanks to "not using their own goods" how tribes melted together, became stronger and developed further.
It is exact the same today. You only make money selling your goods or skills, as no housewife gets paid, but no domestic worker remains unpaid.

I agree that in the long term what you said was best, and the tribes that embraced such practices were able to grow and flourish over time. But from the perspective of those actually living in those times, it made sense, at least in the short-term. The tribes that practiced it too much probably were not able to actively grow and were eventually wiped out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:45 pm 
Newcomer

Erenisch wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Illegal. He is the CMR, so he already has the property rights. Tax fraud is not taken lightly by the state around here. :)

But would it be possible for a father to sell his daughter to a slave trader, and then buy her back from him -possibly with a prearranged deal with the slave trader? She would no longer be free, and the slave trader would get a commission out of it all.

I remember some time ago reading a story like that. A girl is abducted and trained. When it comes time to sell her, her father shows up to buy her. She assumes he's there to rescue her. But he tells her that he's purchased her to be his sex slave and that he had actually arranged the whole thing from the start.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm 
Transcended

Is that a fan story, or even a E-universe story?

Anyway, in that scenario the girl is actually on the market. She is sold to the slave trader then resold at what the trader obviously feels is a reasonable markup for his time and effort. The taxes are all paid for each sale so the Government gets their cut.

Everyone is happy so I don't see any illegality here. :geek:

(am I wrong?)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 am 
The Artist

KennelMaster wrote:
But would it be possible for a father to sell his daughter to a slave trader, and then buy her back from him -possibly with a prearranged deal with the slave trader? She would no longer be free, and the slave trader would get a commission out of it all.

I remember some time ago reading a story like that. A girl is abducted and trained. When it comes time to sell her, her father shows up to buy her. She assumes he's there to rescue her. But he tells her that he's purchased her to be his sex slave and that he had actually arranged the whole thing from the start.

Still illegal. Selling her and buying her back could be possible but the rule is the girl has to have at least three masters before she can be purchased by her original CMR again.

The story you are talking about is not mine. You are probably thinking about another fansadox artist..

Quote:
As for fathers not being allowed to enslave their own daughters, could they marry them and then enslave them? That's essentially what Cindy's uncle did and he was her CMR.

Cindy's uncle was her CMR, but not her blood relative. He uses a technical loophole. When he divorced his wife Mabel and relegated her to a simple slave, he was no longer Cindy's CMR. He then enslaves Cindy as a simple citizen because she had no CMR to protect her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 am 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
He then enslaves Cindy as a simple citizen because she had no CMR to protect her.

That crafty bastard.

I was not aware of the 'three masters' rule. It must be in 'The Law" thread. 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I take it that this doesn't apply until after the One Year Buy back warranty has expired?

I also was unaware of the three Masters rule, but it does offer hope to Mr Potts all he needs to do now is get someone who he has no clear links to to buy Sherry off Paul and then reclaim her that way.

This does of course raise the question of would Paul sell her?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am 
Transcended

Rufus wrote:
I take it that this doesn't apply until after the One Year Buy back warranty has expired?

I think the 'buy back' clause is to sort of 're-free' the girl? That doesn't sound right, once the collar is on it's on for life isn't it? Maybe the buy back is if you sold her to the 'wrong' person and you're planning on reselling her immediately?

Rufus wrote:
This does of course raise the question of would Paul sell her?

Paul would sell any one for enough profit.

It's just got to be enough to get him over the joy of hurting Mr. Potts! :twisted:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am 
The Artist

Dr. White wrote:
I was not aware of the 'three masters' rule.

That's because I just made it up. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:
Dr. White wrote:

This gives me an idea. An "on the spot law" where, given the circumstances, a woman can be enslaved or abused invocating a new, just created, law.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Wool wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Dr. White wrote:

This gives me an idea. An "on the spot law" where, given the circumstances, a woman can be enslaved or abused invocating a new, just created, law.

Yes. The glorious dictator of the great nation of Pussiana must have this power to create laws on the spot. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
Um, as someone who has studied biology in college, I should remind people that there are biological reasons why you shouldn't fuck your relatives. Recessive genes often have negative consequences on the body. These are normally held in check by the dominant genes (yes, genes function similar to BDSM). But if you have sex with your daughter, you greatly increase the chance that the child will get two copies of the recessive gene which means that the disability associated with the recessive gene will cripple the child. The men need to think A) about the harm that will do to their son's life and B) about the harm that will do to their daughter's sale value (nobody is going to buy a deformed slave girl). The incest taboo is not just some cultural invention but is actually a human instinct to produce the most evolutionarily fit children.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 am 
Newcomer

Bitch Beater wrote:
Um, as someone who has studied biology in college, I should remind people that there are biological reasons why you shouldn't fuck your relatives. Recessive genes often have negative consequences on the body. These are normally held in check by the dominant genes (yes, genes function similar to BDSM). But if you have sex with your daughter, you greatly increase the chance that the child will get two copies of the recessive gene which means that the disability associated with the recessive gene will cripple the child. The men need to think A) about the harm that will do to their son's life and B) about the harm that will do to their daughter's sale value (nobody is going to buy a deformed slave girl). The incest taboo is not just some cultural invention but is actually a human instinct to produce the most evolutionarily fit children.

But you forget that the EC Universe is science fiction. Meaning its quite feasible they are capable of genetic manipulation to prevent that from happening. Fathers do sometimes fuck their daughters in the EC Universe. Which means sometimes fathers breed with their daughters.

There does seem to be some kind of genetic manipulation going on. How else does every single female turn out to be some hottie with big tits?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
KennelMaster wrote:
There does seem to be some kind of genetic manipulation going on. How else does every single female turn out to be some hottie with big tits?

natural selection? :D

flatchests work the mines.