Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
As far as incest producing monsters, I agree that this is sci-fi and they probably have pretty good genetic manipulation at the breeder clinics. Also fucking doesn't always mean breeding. :geek:

About the flat-chested/ugly girls? They're just off camera. :D

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
This does raise one question. Does the genetically manipulated food lessens the likelihood or even actually block the possibility of pregnancy?

Slaves get done so often that logically 90% of them should be pregnant at any given time. They aren't because of the rules of DoF and Erenisch's prreferences and kinks but in universe there would have to be a reason. I remember reading the Gor books where there was such a product that slaves were forced to drink.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm 
Transcended

In the Erenishverse I imagine that birth control is a highly refined science.

I would think that a big part of 'Girlfodder' (tm) would be it's efficacy as birth control. If you want a kid you just change up to the variety that increases a cunt's fecundity.

I guess free girls are responsible for their own birth control.

(there's your four dollar word of the day)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:

No, all food have chemicals (contraceptives, aphrodisiacs, all kinds of "enhancers"), so even the free girls (and men) are under control. When people need to reproduce, they need to use other chemicals to negate the effects of the stuff in their system.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm 
Transcended

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

"Better living through chemistry"

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: A-S Lidia Cumgulper
[/quote]
No, all food have chemicals (contraceptives, aphrodisiacs, all kinds of "enhancers"), so even the free girls (and men) are under control. When people need to reproduce, they need to use other chemicals to negate the effects of the stuff in their system.[/quote]

Wow that makes so much sense!! And makes it all so much more deep and terrifying. I love it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Sherry
Erenisch wrote:
Dr. White wrote:

No, all food have chemicals (contraceptives, aphrodisiacs, all kinds of "enhancers"), so even the free girls (and men) are under control. When people need to reproduce, they need to use other chemicals to negate the effects of the stuff in their system.

That sounded really oppressive from the government when I first read that. Then I remembered that the government also ensures the slavery of almost all women over 18, and that our government does that with fluoride for our teeth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Erenisch wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
So imagine an economic system where a middle class man can afford to buy and maintain one or two good slavegirls with his wage, but he would not be able to keep his daughter free for too long. And I imagine if economics dictate the terms, morality follows.

There's a loophole with that. A man could just enslave his daughter and keep her himself at the lower rate. What would be the incentive to not do that?

Illegal. He is the CMR, so he already has the property rights. Tax fraud is not taken lightly by the state around here. :)

Is there some different rule for wives? Patrick seems to have little trouble enslaving Carol and Paul clearly enslaved Molly.

Why is the BFA anti-incest anyway? I could see them wanting genes spread, but with the huge number of breeding slaves about it seems completely unnecessary. If it's still taboo then that would still prevent it from being widespread (I think this is the case in France now for example)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
SlaveLover wrote:
Why is the BFA anti-incest anyway? I could see them wanting genes spread, but with the huge number of breeding slaves about it seems completely unnecessary. If it's still taboo then that would still prevent it from being widespread (I think this is the case in France now for example)

I see it as an economy decision. If everybody enslaves their daughters nobody will sell, economy fails.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: sherry
Fave comic: all bg
i know religion has come up in the past but this might help! :lol:

This is off topic for the group but I just read this story on-line and felt compelled to share it among the members, since after all it's Sunday. There are many common denominators (prophets, books) between the old testament in the Christian Bible and the Jewish Tanakh.
This is not meant to initiate debate but just a good read with a high degree of humour and so much truth...lol

Jack

On her radio show, Dr. Laura said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an open letter to Dr. Schlesinger, written by a US man, and posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as quite in formative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan,

James M. Kauffman,

Ed.D. Professor Emeritus,

Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am 
Transcended

Thanks for posting that amusing skewering of some of the things that fundamentalist Christians try to skip over when they live their lives by God's word alone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
SlaveLover wrote:

Is there some different rule for wives? Patrick seems to have little trouble enslaving Carol and Paul clearly enslaved Molly.

Enslaving wives is the easiest. You are the CMR and you are not blood relatives. I don't think there is any problem with that in the comics. Paul and Patrick married their wives before the law, so they simply registered them as slaves when they wanted to. Now marrying your slave s tricky, as it can be a tax evasion thing.

I don't think the BFA is anti-incest. They don't arrest or fine you for incest. They fine you if you don't pay taxes or freedom fees. And as the freedom fees are higher than taxes, the BFA should be pro-incest, as it potentially brings more revenue. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:34 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think the BFA is anti-incest. They don't arrest or fine you for incest. They fine you if you don't pay taxes or freedom fees. And as the freedom fees are higher than taxes, the BFA should be pro-incest, as it potentially brings more revenue. :)

Maybe legally, but I'd actually imagine it's frowned upon economically. While the freedom fees would be one source, there would be additional taxes and fees from multiple sales, accessory sales, training, taxes for the businesses, income tax of everyone working for slave trade stuff, etc. A legalized industry around a trade does give the gov't a good amount of money, more than a few solo taxes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
celestical wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

Maybe legally, but I'd actually imagine it's frowned upon economically. While the freedom fees would be one source, there would be additional taxes and fees from multiple sales, accessory sales, training, taxes for the businesses, income tax of everyone working for slave trade stuff, etc. A legalized industry around a trade does give the gov't a good amount of money, more than a few solo taxes.

of course. Freedom fees are also recurring every couple years, and we see from the comics that no women are able to keep paying it. eventually they fail to do so because there a re less jobs for them. I guess the freedom fees are designed so that no women can stay free for long. And if a CMR like her father is paying it, he will be unable to do so when he retires or dies.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
SlaveLover wrote:

I think they ARE anti incest and for a couple of reasons. The first is market dynamics the B.F.A exists to guard the interests of the slave trade. It ensures that you can buy girls easily and at not unreasonable prices. It keeps a large registry and porvides measures to ensure that your purchase is protected (slave insurance, SEFR, slave taxes, GSL) if any Tom Dick or Harry starts engaging in an incestuous relationship it fouls up the free market. This would be looked upon very badly by the Government and the Slave companies who are currently sustaining the economy.

Secondly it is unnecessary. here is no need for it you can kidnap any damn girl you like the look of. You can own as many as you can afford to keep. There is no sense that fancying your daughter is right Mr Potts has to keep his molestation of Cherry secret and
I think that Paul's knowledge of what he does to Cherry, is one of the holds he has exploited over Mr Potts and may even be part of the reason hie holds him in such absolute contempt. Out of universe, E portrays him as a particularly hateful piece of work (and that is saying something in this company), a dupe and not a "strong" character at all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Erenisch wrote:
Well, in my setting, keeping a daughter for yourself is rather costly because freedom fees are much higher than the slave taxes. This is an intentional imbalance set up to incentivize fathers to sell their daughters. So keeping a free daughter (even if you use her for sexual purposes) is costlier than selling her and buying a better looking slave. Also, in my setting incest exists, but is frowned upon (note Paul's remarks abut Potts.).

So imagine an economic system where a middle class man can afford to buy and maintain one or two good slavegirls with his wage, but he would not be able to keep his daughter free for too long. And I imagine if economics dictate the terms, morality follows.

I stand by my original reply. The men in this universe are against incest not only because of religious morality, or genetic reasons. Such inclinations are also perceived subversive, so there is also a political component. The system wants you to remove all emotional attachments to your female offspring, and incestuous relationships are seen as acts reinforcing attachment and "fatherly love".
Any form of attachment is perceived as a sign of character weakness too, and I think that is the main reason why Paul dislikes Potts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:44 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
. The men in this universe are against incest not only because of religious morality, or genetic reasons. Such inclinations are also perceived subversive, so there is also a political component. The system wants you to remove all emotional attachments to your female offspring, and incestuous relationships are seen as acts reinforcing attachment and "fatherly love".
Any form of attachment is perceived as a sign of character weakness too, and I think that is the main reason why Paul dislikes Potts.

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Fucker.(couldn't help myself)
It presents and interesting set of challenges to have an environment pushing against many types of character development while continuing character development.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Erenisch wrote:
inclinations are also perceived subversive, so there is also a political component. The system wants you to remove all emotional attachments to your female offspring, and incestuous relationships are seen as acts reinforcing attachment and "fatherly love".
So you are saying that incest is amoral in the erenischverse just like our universe, but because of exact opposite reasons. I like the way you do things, my friend. :D