Another triumph for the female skill to notice details. :lol: :lol:

well done sister!

Post subject: Re: Fist and Arrow
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
Yes that would be a continuity issue - if I had named her in the comic.. When I first drew those pages, the story was not going few years back. Then I changed the timeline, but I didn't want to remove her... I just removed the name so there would be some ambiguity about her identity. You see, even though I initially intended to draw Mandy there, she is not "officially" Mandy. :D

(This post actually better fits "Rufus' hall of errors")

What I have my own (error strewn) thread now? 8-)
Hang on a minute! Surely that either means I'm the most pedantic member here or I make more mistakes than the rest of you! :D :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:44 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Yes that would be a continuity issue - if I had named her in the comic.. When I first drew those pages, the story was not going few years back. Then I changed the timeline, but I didn't want to remove her... I just removed the name so there would be some ambiguity about her identity. You see, even though I initially intended to draw Mandy there, she is not "officially" Mandy. :D

(This post actually better fits "Rufus' hall of errors")

What I have my own (error strewn) thread now? 8-)
Hang on a minute! Surely that either means I'm the most pedantic member here or I make more mistakes than the rest of you! :D :lol:

or both :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
It was my impression that the countries of the world still had the same government except that women were banned from voting. So the Fist and Arrow would seem to be a fascist party trying to compete in a democracy. Those were quite common in the first part of the 20th century, in Europe anyway, and could be again in this story line. I could be wrong though as I haven't searched every comic again for details.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
It reminded me a lot of the bundle of sticks and ax. I don't know if that was what Erenisch was comparing it to, but it made sense to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Fascist_Party

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:48 am 
Transcended

The comics have never discussed politics except to state that "Politicians" are apparently uniformly fat, corrupt, incompetents who are blamed for the collapse and the restructuring of society.

Whether the latter is a good or bad thing is a matter of some controversy. The men (notably Jeff and friends) think it is the best thing since sliced bread the women don't. Since the women have no political rights whatsoever, nobody cares about that.

Fire and Arrow does appear to have clear fascistic overtones and we must await further comics to learn more. Perhaps in the long promised taxes and city dump comic which is the obvious choice for showing up politicians?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Lidia
Rufus wrote:

1) Given the fact that it is only seen on a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" it may well be an illegal group who believe that that gender inequality has not gone far enough. This would be in line with the developing Next Gen storyline.

Interesting idea which did occur to me before, but given the extent to which inequality has gone in Pussania, how much further could it actually go?

Also Im not familiar with the next-gen storyline.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:59 pm 
Transcended

Anti-F wrote:
Rufus wrote:

1) Given the fact that it is only seen on a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" it may well be an illegal group who believe that that gender inequality has not gone far enough. This would be in line with the developing Next Gen storyline.

Interesting idea which did occur to me before, but given the extent to which inequality has gone in Pussania, how much further could it actually go?

According to a post by Erenisch (I forget where it is, otherwise I would post a link) the next gen storyline is one that only begins with the hints in SlavecCop 2. As to your question about can it get any worse. Yes, yes it can and the next gen girls at Erenisch will apparently look back on tales of what happened to Maggie, Cindy Sherry et al and say "When mommy was at school she could be kidnapped, subjected to whatever sexual use a random passing male sees fit, bound, humiliated imprisoned and possibly enslaved. She was lucky to get away so easily!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 pm 
Slave Owner

Rufus wrote:
Anti-F wrote:
Rufus wrote:

According to a post by Erenisch (I forget where it is, otherwise I would post a link) the next gen storyline is one that only begins with the hints in SlavecCop 2. As to your question about can it get any worse. Yes, yes it can and the next gen girls at Erenisch will apparently look back on tales of what happened to Maggie, Cindy Sherry et al and say "When mommy was at school she could be kidnapped, subjected to whatever sexual use a random passing male sees fit, bound, humiliated imprisoned and possibly enslaved. She was lucky to get away so easily!"

As I said im not familiar with this, as far as I can see (as I intimated in another thread) the logical next step is compound enslavement like the facility in 'The Breed'. Does slavery and opression turn into genuine persecution?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Anti-F wrote:
Rufus wrote:
[quote="Anti-F"

As I said im not familiar with this, as far as I can see (as I intimated in another thread) the logical next step is compound enslavement like the facility in 'The Breed'. Does slavery and opression turn into genuine persecution?[/quote]

I couldn't find the post from Erenisch either, but from what SC2 hints there will eventually be optimized slaves, and slaves who never knew freedom as a possibility. It's possible they may not even want freedom, or be raised to never think of it. The closest thing I can think of to the extent of this is the Sonmi 451 story in Cloud Atlas.

As with any free market, institutionalization and mass production will have many benefits to some, and the sea change will cause harm to many people, in this case so much more, given the stock.

[/guessing]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm 
Slave Owner

celestical wrote:

I couldn't find the post from Erenisch either, but from what SC2 hints there will eventually be optimized slaves, and slaves who never knew freedom as a possibility. It's possible they may not even want freedom, or be raised to never think of it. The closest thing I can think of to the extent of this is the Sonmi 451 story in Cloud Atlas.

As with any free market, institutionalization and mass production will have many benefits to some, and the sea change will cause harm to many people, in this case so much more, given the stock.

[/guessing]

I imagine so. I realise this is all fantasy and erotica but its tempting to start analysing it for its potential implications were it a reality - then again having read through a lot of the forum, it seems thats just what we do :)

I would be of the opinion that just as technology gradually assimilates and alters our world, it also makes certain elements redundant. In a world where femslaves are considered disposable objects simply used for the purposes of reproduction and sexual gratification, is it possible that eventually technology would render even them totally redundant?

Enter the Fist and Arrow, perhaps... a frightening and disturbing idea but one that merits a discussion I feel.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm 
Slave Owner

It does remind me a bit of the male supremacist/anti-female logos from the various patriarchal forums/sites that exist online.

This one crops up a lot and its definitely not pro-women!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
They definitely both seem to be riffs on the Male/Mars symbol.

The fist part kinda reminds me of a guy holding onto his dick. Either brandishing it like a weapon or maybe just playing with it. :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
The fist part kinda reminds me of a guy holding onto his dick. Either brandishing it like a weapon or maybe just playing with it. :lol:

Well, that was the intention.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 am 
Transcended

So can we safely assume that this organisation will play a role in the developing milieu? They have certainly a good deal of debate. Over to you E :D

And now I am once more a supreme being. Gaze upon my works mortals and shake your heads in disappointment

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
Over to you E :D
Yes... Back to you Rufus.

Quote:
And now I am once more a supreme being. Gaze upon my works mortals and shake your heads in disappointment
Congratulations. How could you find 500 different things to say about my comics, I'll never understand. :)

(But I'm glad you could.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm 
Transcended

Well thanks for that E :lol:

As to how I found 500 things to say about your comics;- I believe this post is a great example of how I did it I learned a lot from the good Doctor who is the master of the post count.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I resemble that remark. :lol:

And by the way it's not really 500 different things to say; most of what I say is just variations on "Oh, my GOD! Erenisch is the greatest artist/storyteller ever!"

(this is exactly what Al g*re invented the internet for) :D

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde