Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:22 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
MrGoodPecker wrote:
welcome to the forum WOMENARESEXSLAVES.

I'm not sure if the toilet slave in SF2 will be there forever. I think she was being punished for something. Possibly she spilled some food or gave the lip to a customer.

Nothing irreversible about sitting there and keeping your mouth open :twisted:

This will be slightly off topic, but I've viewed the Slave Fair as similar to the Big E or any large county fairs or Rennaisance fairs. They're up in full glory for about a month and then gone.

As far as how permenant pet training is, I feel that like many skills, it will be harder to undo the longer you exercise it. Over time it will be irreveresible, but if you're turning someone into a pet, you probably don't intend to undo it for a while.
And hello WOMENARESEXSLAVES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:27 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: MaggieSherryheather
Fave comic: ERENISCH
celestical wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
welcome to the forum WOMENARESEXSLAVES.

I'm not sure if the toilet slave in SF2 will be there forever. I think she was being punished for something. Possibly she spilled some food or gave the lip to a customer.

Nothing irreversible about sitting there and keeping your mouth open :twisted:

This will be slightly off topic, but I've viewed the Slave Fair as similar to the Big E or any large county fairs or Rennaisance fairs. They're up in full glory for about a month and then gone.

As far as how permenant pet training is, I feel that like many skills, it will be harder to undo the longer you exercise it. Over time it will be irreveresible, but if you're turning someone into a pet, you probably don't intend to undo it for a while.
And hello WOMENARESEXSLAVES

harder to undo= IMPOSSIBLE TO GO TURN BACK INTO HUMAN! hello

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:35 pm 
Transcended

Kinda true. I've been wanting to go back to puppy mode for some time

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 pm 
Trainer

celestical wrote:
Kinda true. I've been wanting to go back to puppy mode for some time

what a coincidence i am currently having a mother of 2 trained and turned a dog bitch and a masochist pain slut and a toilet slave and she has been fed 3 times now by her own daughters (she wanted it)

and i am currently getting other slaves getting ready for dog and masochist pain slut and toilet training and one that includes another mother of 2.

(WOMEN ARE SEX SLAVES)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 pm 
Trainer

i am a very busy master and i can be cruel when a dog bitch is disobedient. :evil: :twisted: :heather: :evil: :twisted:

(signature: WOMEN ARE SEX SLAVES)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:15 pm 
Transcended

Pet peeve out of the way.
Go to User Control panel
Profile on the left hand side
Edit signature.

Also, including the daughters in play is, if under age, a big nono.
I trust you have the sense to know, but I need to state it for my own comfort.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:25 pm 
Trainer

celestical wrote:
Go to User Control panel
Edit signature.

oh yeah i know i want extreme complete and utter extreme commitment from my slaves that is what i am looking for

(i have only been on this site a few days so yeah i don't really understand the panels)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm 
Transcended

WOMENARESEXSLAVES wrote:
celestical wrote:
Go to User Control panel
Edit signature.

oh yeah i know i want extreme complete and utter extreme commitment from my slaves that is what i am looking for

(i have only been on this site a few days so yeah i don't really understand the panels)

Extreme.

No worries, that area is mostly for signature, and the icon/profile stuff lotta if have on the left side. I've not seen it used much otherwise by people not running the boards.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:43 pm 
Trainer

celestical wrote:
WOMENARESEXSLAVES wrote:
celestical wrote:
Go to User Control panel
Edit signature.

Extreme.

No worries, that area is mostly for signature, and the icon/profile stuff lotta if have on the left side. I've not seen it used much otherwise by people not running the boards.

ok now i understand thank you, but too be honest i don't use those pictures and icons.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am 
Newcomer

I think there's a perfect story here for a comic...the FLF rescues a puppified leader of theirs, only to find that, due to advancements in neuroscience, (I can link a few from now in 2013) her mind has been reconditioned to the point where they find her unable to be deprogrammed. It turns out she's being tracked, and this leads to a huge bust in which they all get taken into custody and turned into happy K-19 units...

Call it SlaveCop 3. Write it from two viewpoints, one of an FLF'er who turns puppy after her leader, and the other, of course, from Cumgulper's view.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
two_tone wrote:
I think there's a perfect story here for a comic...the FLF rescues a puppified leader of theirs, only to find that, due to advancements in neuroscience, (I can link a few from now in 2013) her mind has been reconditioned to the point where they find her unable to be deprogrammed. It turns out she's being tracked, and this leads to a huge bust in which they all get taken into custody and turned into happy K-19 units...

Call it SlaveCop 3. Write it from two viewpoints, one of an FLF'er who turns puppy after her leader, and the other, of course, from Cumgulper's view.

As a former puppy slave I like the idea for this story and it would work well in the E-Universe I think. However, that being said, in reality NO training is irreversible. Unless they went rooting around in the brain to make changes - something that would cause a whole lot of other problems, everything one goes through can be altered or reversed given enough time. As I've written in other posts, I've spent a great deal of time as a puppy slave. I got so into it that I started to believe I really was a dog. It took months for me to get to that point and only days to snap back out of it. To this day I am able to snap in and out of that mode pretty much at will - something my Mistress/Wife loves.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: sherry
Fave comic: all bg
this all comes down to base point,

if the person has been brought up as a normal human then yes training can be reversed. but if that person has been brought up as an animal, if the person has no base point as a human, then you will have to train as one, and that might be more problematic

but you'll need a psychologist not a chemist on that one, if you want things blown up, maybe i can help ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
slutmaster3 wrote:
this all comes down to base point,

if the person has been brought up as a normal human then yes training can be reversed. but if that person has been brought up as an animal, if the person has no base point as a human, then you will have to train as one, and that might be more problematic

but you'll need a psychologist not a chemist on that one, if you want things blown up, maybe i can help ;)

Good thing I'm a psychologist then. 8-) From a psychological standpoint, you are correct. If someone was brought up as an animal (stories of feral children come to mind here) then there are a great many problems involved with teaching them to be human. The most difficult is teaching them to speak and understand language. Once that has been accomplished the rest comes with time and patience. There was a recent news story about children taken from their home in Denver due to being malnourished. Those children, ages 2, 4, 5, and 6 were not only malnourished, but non-verbal to the point all they could do was basically grunt. Their road to recovery will be a long and difficult one, but not impossible.

One could also argue that if a person is raised as an animal and knows no other life, then to train him or her to be human would be going against their nature much the way training a human to be an animal goes against human nature. I guess the point I am trying to make is that, unless drugs or some form of invasive surgery is used as a means of control, then nothing, no matter how deeply imbedded is truly irreversible.

I like to use myself as an example. I was a thoroughly trained puppy slave and lived as such for months. I did things in those months I would have never done if I wasn't so thoroughly trained to do so. When the set period of time for my life as a puppy came to an end I began living as a human again. Admittedly, it was difficult at first to get back into the swing of doing human activities, but once that was accomplished it was everything back to normal...or at least as normal as one can call my life. That is not to say my training was forgotten. Quite the opposite actually. It is always present in my mind and I can switch between the two roles as easily as breathing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 pm 
Transcended

I have no edumacation in psychology, but I do read on the topic often, so I'm probably 5-10% close to a coherent thought here. Some studies have also shown that there is a greater sense of plasticity than we previously thought.
There was a study, and I apologize, I don't have access to the articles as I'm on my phone at work, where those who were taught to practice transcendental meditation and did so daily for about two months showed significant changes compared to a control group. The change was a gain was either the mass of grey matter or the percentage of grey to white.
A second one showed female-to-male transsexuals who were on hormones for about 2 years. The scans showed the thought process was very similar to make thought (response to pain, answering puzzles) to male brains, while before there was only a close resembence.

All that said, there's some support that training a person as a puppy in 24/7 mode shows a real change in brain is very plausible, even if not permenant.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 pm 
Lawmaker

nice that i was on the right lines

but i stand by what i said if you need things blowing up I'm your guy :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:19 pm 
Trainer

i prefer a human becoming a puppy permanently forever that is what i am looking for.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 pm 
Transcended

WOMENARESEXSLAVES wrote:
i prefer a human becoming a puppy permanently forever that is what i am looking for.

As long as the behavior is enforced, you should be able to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:25 pm 
Lawmaker

celestical wrote:
WOMENARESEXSLAVES wrote:

Celestical, you can always be my dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm 
Transcended

slutmaster3 wrote:
celestical wrote:
WOMENARESEXSLAVES wrote:

Celestical, you can always be my dog

Thank you Slutmaster3
*barks and bum wags*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 pm 
Lawmaker

Celestical, you can always be my dog[/quote]

Thank you Slutmaster3
*barks and bum wags*[/quote]

just wait till feeding time ;)