It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95
Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Assume Spoilers for everything Erenisch has done in the comics
So with the events hinted at in Slavecop 2, the talkings on about Fist and Arrow, and where the EC Universe is going, let's have a thread about guessing about the complications, confusions and complexities as Pussiana grows.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
It seems that in a few generations, if the farm idea has no significant flaws in the future, that they will become the main source of slaves, to a point where disposable slaves are a concern, and maybe even excess of slaves for the wealthy.

Since so much of the joy in the males seems to be watching the women break, organic slaves (women born free, then enslaved at 18 or older) will be a limited commodity, an expensive throwaway luxury where the joy is in watching them break, beating the thought of freedom out of them, and then tiring of them when the farmed slaves show themselves to be superior in submission. I guess.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
Ill throw a grenade into the controversy minefield by suggesting that given enough technological advancement (cloning, genetic alteration) eventually females will be limited to controlled compounds such as the facility in The Breed, and perhaps even eventually total redundancy thanks to androids.

Discuss!

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:23 pm 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
humans being humans, I think many men would prefere "real women" even if the clones become the main slave source. May be some farms sell cheaper clone slaves, and some sell more expensive free range women. And they can market them as healthier choice :) .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
gatolica wrote:
humans being humans, I think many men would prefere "real women" even if the clones become the main slave source. May be some farms sell cheaper clone slaves, and some sell more expensive free range women. And they can market them as healthier choice :) .


Id tend to agree. There are some drawbacks to 'real' women, i.e they are not totally programmable, prone to disease, breakdown etc. obviously android replicas would have to have a high level of versimilitude.

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:14 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Anti-F wrote:
gatolica wrote:
humans being humans, I think many men would prefere "real women" even if the clones become the main slave source. May be some farms sell cheaper clone slaves, and some sell more expensive free range women. And they can market them as healthier choice :) .


Id tend to agree. There are some drawbacks to 'real' women, i.e they are not totally programmable, prone to disease, breakdown etc. obviously android replicas would have to have a high level of versimilitude.


I'm not that sure. my best comparison here is to food or materials, and honestly, how often to we ignore organic or made in home country products?

Those who prefer luxury items will pay for the luxury, but McSlavers will still dominate.
In this world i mean.

There may be a premium for special models though, or for rare slaves, but that would be a whole can of worms there.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
Could we liken this to the movement from horses as transportation to automobiles? men usually are luddite about technologies replacing organic systems but eventually embrace it completely.

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
A couple of thoughts on this matter.

Firstly, let us not forget that the company involved in the Neogyn project went bust within three months of the death of it's founder. Accepting that other companies will be pursuing similar projects, it still shows that the road to GM girls is still a rocky and potentially financially ruinous one.

Secondly, it has been argued that there is evidence here to suggest cloning and indeed any and every sort of genetic modification with a clear effect on levels of humanity. I would suggest that the comic is actually suggesting something different. Wealthy men can have their sons off genetically perfect virgins because it is safer that way. This has more to do with protecting the male line than removing women from the process. Wealthy men have historically needed to know that their heir is their heir, especially in a culture where any woman is sexual fair game for anyone who wants her. This is why the old potentates had eunuchs after all. If he was to breed off his slave wife then there is the slight possibility that the child could have come from that time he had an orgy and she was the main event or whatever. Rumours could be spread to that effect at the very least. This way it is certain, if prohibitively expensive.

Fokker states that due to the "relatively unregulated field" of genetics you can have as many kids as you want up to octuplets. In this screwed morality the only financial reason which supports that many kids would be to have girls with the chance to recoup on your investment. The efffect of de-humanising women is an ongoing process here and in a strange way is a separate issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
Rufus wrote:
A couple of thoughts on this matter.

Firstly, let us not forget that the company involved in the Neogyn project went bust within three months of the death of it's founder. Accepting that other companies will be pursuing similar projects, it still shows that the road to GM girls is still a rocky and potentially financially ruinous one.

Secondly, it has been argued that there is evidence here to suggest cloning and indeed any and every sort of genetic modification with a clear effect on levels of humanity. I would suggest that the comic is actually suggesting something different. Wealthy men can have their sons off genetically perfect virgins because it is safer that way. This has more to do with protecting the male line than removing women from the process. Wealthy men have historically needed to know that their heir is their heir, especially in a culture where any woman is sexual fair game for anyone who wants her. This is why the old potentates had eunuchs after all. If he was to breed off his slave wife then there is the slight possibility that the child could have come from that time he had an orgy and she was the main event or whatever. Rumours could be spread to that effect at the very least. This way it is certain, if prohibitively expensive.

Fokker states that due to the "relatively unregulated field" of genetics you can have as many kids as you want up to octuplets. In this screwed morality the only financial reason which supports that many kids would be to have girls with the chance to recoup on your investment. The efffect of de-humanising women is an ongoing process here and in a strange way is a separate issue.


Agreed on all counts except that this overly complicated system of genetic cloning might stabilize once someone has developed genetics to the point of flawless and cost-effective design, i.e artificial wombs/gestating chambers, etc which are slowly moving from science fiction to reality. Many of us would still like to believe that the general populace would stick to good old down-home women, but history teaches us that humans are wary and untrusting of new technology at first, until eventually the high level of efficiency, simplicity and cheapness of it overwhelms their sentimentality; stone loses to bronze, horses lose to cars, bows and arrows lose to guns. Given the state of dehumanisation that women are in it is not illogical to suggest their ultimate redundancy along the same lines.

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I accept your point about the advance of technology an have no problem with it but the question would become especially given the fondness for capturing and taking slaves would the creation of born slaves be preferable to men who, biology teaches us tend to enjoy the hunt every bit as much as the actual capture so to speak. If I didn't know that the next gen females were coming I might even suggest that it could prove to be a technological backwater (Remember HD vs Blu ray? Or perhaps you are of an age to recall how the technically far superior, Betamax was annihilated by the inferior VHS video recorder?

There will be GM girls bred for superior servility and general slavishness will it go to the extremes you suggest? Perhaps


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Rufus wrote:
Firstly, let us not forget that the company involved in the Neogyn project went bust within three months of the death of it's founder. Accepting that other companies will be pursuing similar projects, it still shows that the road to GM girls is still a rocky and potentially financially ruinous . This way it is certain, if prohibitively expensive.

Fokker states that due to the "relatively unregulated field" of genetics you can have as many kids as you want up to octuplets. In this screwed morality the only financial reason which supports that many kids would be to have girls with the chance to recoup on your investment. The efffect of de-humanising women is an ongoing process here and in a strange way is a separate issue.


This is on an iPhone, so I must. Be brief, but these two points have current and historical points against them.
Most any new technology has an opening period where many companies make a go at it as the next big thing, many of them failing within 5 years. Commercial air flight had this, and we are currently seeing this happen in solar energy. It's worth noting, in solar and most alternate energy companies, that most fail because the method of energy extraction or storage is outdated by the time it's out. However with gmcunts it could be an uncanny valley issue, or the issues in the opening artificial meat sector (shmeat).

The concept of unregulated gm-anything never made any sense. Food here is tested by fda, USDA, and EPA to confirm they are healthy and safe for humans and environment. I'd prefer to avoid the inherent controversy of the food/government concerns, but one would assume gmcunts would have just as much, if not more regulation.

This isn't to say one would be better than another, but that progress in this direction cannot easily be stopped. You can't stop the signal.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1249
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I don't think Fokker's company went bankrupt because of the technology is bad. Probably news about his "insurance fraud" was leaked, and people knew that their other neogyn experiments failed. Note that the Tigress steals the older version of the neogyn experiment and she says she has some unfinished business at the end of the comic. I read that as a prelude to a sequel comic where she returns with an army of superintelligent and superstrong fluffers :D

The problem with this project was it is a very long term investment, which requires a long period of research and testing, and then you have to wait for 18 more years to market to product.

As a victim of the failure of the Betamax, I agree with Rufus. consumers are very unpredictable and many factors effect their decisions. I think the most important factor would be the cost, especially the maintenance cost. And taxes too. Maybe the state will try to limit the gm fad by high taxes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
I remember beta being beaten by vhs and HD being thrashed by blue-ray, so Im no stranger to new tech rivalries. This could be applied to a story in which two rival genetics companies compete to produce the most efficient slave; perhaps one of them produces organic cloned women and the other produces sex-droids? it would be interesting to see the outcome of that engagement. However the conflict there is over the type of tech that will replace the original method: women. In short, unless a totally luddite and conservative attitude is taken against the genetic cloning/android market, women will without question become redundant.

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Posts: 684
Fave character: Sherry
Gender: male
One thing of which I remain confident is that women will never be obsolete. Some things technology can't accomplish, nor should it bother trying.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
ernestgreene wrote:
One thing of which I remain confident is that women will never be obsolete. Some things technology can't accomplish, nor should it bother trying.


I would wager it entirely possible for technology to accomplish it. Artificial wombs are an entirely plausible prospect:

http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/pelletier20121113
http://science.slashdot.org/story/12/11 ... ear-future
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/fe ... e.research

This discussion is of course based on the hypothetical scenario of what would occur in a world where cloning/androids became the staple form of sex/reproduction in the EC universe.

And if it does become technologically possible to replace women with something more efficient then why not?

:tawnie: sorry ladies :tawnie:

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Quote:
'There are going to be real problems,' said organiser Dr Scott Gelfand, of Oklahoma State University. 'Some feminists even say artificial wombs mean men could eliminate women from the planet and still perpetuate our species. That's a bit alarmist. Nevertheless, this subject clearly raises strong feelings.'


Well, there has already been a successful womb transplant, unfortunately don't know the details of the transfer, so not unheard of.

That said, there are robotic animals, the Japanese Seal in elderly care homes is a big example, but nobody I know is in a rush to swap out their pet for a clone or clone bot

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:37 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I think a big factor that separates slave-girls from the other technologies presented is the question of 'why'?

If all you want is a fuck machine then sure, an android or brain-dead clone would be fine. But most slave owners are going to want a real girl because they want someone they can break! If all the men wanted was quick and easy sex then prostitution would be the dominant form rather than slavery. You don't have to pay upkeep on a prostitute and a prostitution based economy still has all the taxation elements to reinvigorate the dead economy.

No, it's the opportunity to really dominate a girl and make her do what you want even though she hates it, the owning of another person, that is the draw.

Not to say that these technologies won't come to pass or even become common, it's just that I don't believe that enslaving real 'free range' girls will ever be obsolete.


(people still ride horses after all...)

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:12 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Dr. White wrote:
I think a big factor that separates slave-girls from the other technologies presented is the question of 'why'?

If all you want is a fuck machine then sure, an android or brain-dead clone would be fine. But most slave owners are going to want a real girl because they want someone they can break! If all the men wanted was quick and easy sex then prostitution would be the dominant form rather than slavery. You don't have to pay upkeep on a prostitute and a prostitution based economy still has all the taxation elements to reinvigorate the dead economy.

No, it's the opportunity to really dominate a girl and make her do what you want even though she hates it, the owning of another person, that is the draw.

Not to say that these technologies won't come to pass or even become common, it's just that I don't believe that enslaving real 'free range' girls will ever be obsolete.


(people still ride horses after all...)


This would go back to the McDonalds argument. There will be some who love the domination, training, etc. but most want a cheap fuck because horny dumbass males.

Few people go to the theater, but most watch American Idol.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
Dr. White wrote:
I think a big factor that separates slave-girls from the other technologies presented is the question of 'why'?

If all you want is a fuck machine then sure, an android or brain-dead clone would be fine. But most slave owners are going to want a real girl because they want someone they can break! If all the men wanted was quick and easy sex then prostitution would be the dominant form rather than slavery. You don't have to pay upkeep on a prostitute and a prostitution based economy still has all the taxation elements to reinvigorate the dead economy.

No, it's the opportunity to really dominate a girl and make her do what you want even though she hates it, the owning of another person, that is the draw.

Not to say that these technologies won't come to pass or even become common, it's just that I don't believe that enslaving real 'free range' girls will ever be obsolete.


(people still ride horses after all...)


Very good points all round.

The desire to break/dominate a slave does inform the machismo mentality of the EC universe's sexuality, yes, and from a recreational perspective that is where the true pleasure comes from. Much like real satisfaction comes from seeing profit from hard work; farming, hunting, traditional pastimes etc. And yet those kind of activities become sidelined to mere recreational activities in societies where easier, faster more instantly-gratifying methods become available; we don't hunt for sport now, we play videogames because its easier and faster. We dont farm all our own food because we have an economy that means we can live in cities and have tertiary jobs. I am not, of course, saying that those kind of activities are obsolete; they provide recreational fun to those who choose to partake in them. That being said, the evidence of our current soggy-belly, sedentiary, internet-obsessed generation suggests that the majority will ultimately always side for the easier, faster, and more instantly gratifying option.

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Sex-Droid Research Facility
Fave character: Lidia
Gender: male
celestical wrote:

This would go back to the McDonalds argument. There will be some who love the domination, training, etc. but most want a cheap fuck because horny dumbass males.

Few people go to the theater, but most watch American Idol.


This would lead us to the conclusion that women would be the outmoded recreational pastime engaged in by the wealthy few, while the majority enjoyed their sex-bots. This would create an enormous surplus of women and plummeting slave prices?

_________________
*Playing the token psychopath*
Equality Is A Lie - Fist And Arrow Forever


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group