by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Dr. White wrote:
I think a big factor that separates slave-girls from the other technologies presented is the question of 'why'?

No, it's the opportunity to really dominate a girl and make her do what you want even though she hates it, the owning of another person, that is the draw.

Not to say that these technologies won't come to pass or even become common, it's just that I don't believe that enslaving real 'free range' girls will ever be obsolete.

I agree entirely. Women weren't enslaved because it was thought they were inefficient but because it was a way of rebooting a badly stalled economy and men like owning them

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think Fokker's company went bankrupt because of the technology is bad. Probably news about his "insurance fraud" was leaked,

If the project had not become a financial train wreck would he have had to defraud the insurance? Ahh, the dangers of putting all your financial eggs in one basket.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:29 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Rufus wrote:

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think Fokker's company went bankrupt because of the technology is bad. Probably news about his "insurance fraud" was leaked,

If the project had not become a financial train wreck would he have had to defraud the insurance? Ahh, the dangers of putting all your financial eggs in one basket.

You know he didnt actually committed insurance fraud. he was framed by Legs :D

(sorry I had to do that. :twisted: )

I think if the sexbots or clones are cheap enough, the poor masses of course will buy them. The lower classes are probably working long hours so they will not have enough lesure time to train women anyway. They will prefer ready trained clones etc.

I think as slaves real women will not be replaced but as breeders and mothers they will be. Because only pretty women are allowed to breed in the erenischverse, and pregnancy makes pretty women unusable for a period. I think that is why masters will chose to use the fokker company or similar ones to have children, instead of pregnating their own slaves.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
gatolica wrote:
I think as slaves real women will not be replaced but as breeders and mothers they will be. Because only pretty women are allowed to breed in the erenischverse, and pregnancy makes pretty women unusable for a period. I think that is why masters will chose to use the fokker company or similar ones to have children, instead of pregnating their own slaves.

In the Erenisch version of Portlandia there will be tons of small indie organic slave sellers, with special cunt boutiques.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:16 am 
BFA Director

Fave comic: La Société
celestical wrote:
gatolica wrote:

In the Erenisch version of Portlandia there will be tons of small indie organic slave sellers, with special cunt boutiques.

Like the one in the family slave set :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
The big hint for the future in SC2 was the enhancements that whats her name got away with at the end. We now have a rebel on the lose with genetic modifications that can make women super strong and super intelligent. A super powerful villain is being built for these stories. Perhaps it will even merge with Anna.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 am 
Transcended

Otherguy raises an excellent point. Why are Scheiden/ Fokker messing around with intelligence and strength? It seems very odd when we know that the main idea behind the neogyn project is to "refine" women into more submissive, less opinionated and resistant creatures who are clever enough to know how to please their masters, but that is about it, So why go the other way?

Possible answers are;
1) They were going to develop specials (a luxury class if you will) of girls like Minerva who can be used as top level assistants in business. All the ability but none of the ruthless ambition. There is a reason that there is a high percentage of psychopaths in the high end business management sector.
2) In order to develop the ability to downgrade intelligence, you have to understand how it can be upgraded as well. What Tigress stole was a tech backwater.. It simply never occurred to the scientists/ powers that be that the tech could be useful to the resistance.

The real issue is why create super strength slaves? Is this a hint of the return of Gladiatorial games? Yet here you run into the Spartacus argument of what is more dangerous than a band of well trained, well armed slaves running around the country? I am surprised that such a variation from the submissive ideal was even considered. Perhaps it was for pony girls and labour slaves? I would argue that girls pull carriages just fine as is. As for labour slaves simply improve the tech thay get to use, if you wish to improve efficiency. having said that I guess the super strong were not going to have the super intelligence and may even get serious intelligence reduction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Of course you don't have to worry so much about escaped gladiatorial slaves when they've been fitted with skull-bombs.

(nothing can go w0rNg!)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Dr. White wrote:

(nothing can go w0rNg!)

Nope, nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:58 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Rufus wrote:
Otherguy raises an excellent point. Why are Scheiden/ Fokker messing around with intelligence and strength? It seems very odd when we know that the main idea behind the neogyn project is to "refine" women into more submissive, less opinionated and resistant creatures who are clever enough to know how to please their masters, but that is about it, So why go the other way?

Possible answers are;
1) They were going to develop specials (a luxury class if you will) of girls like Minerva who can be used as top level assistants in business. All the ability but none of the ruthless ambition. There is a reason that there is a high percentage of psychopaths in the high end business management sector.
2) In order to develop the ability to downgrade intelligence, you have to understand how it can be upgraded as well. What Tigress stole was a tech backwater.. It simply never occurred to the scientists/ powers that be that the tech could be useful to the resistance.

The real issue is why create super strength slaves? Is this a hint of the return of Gladiatorial games? Yet here you run into the Spartacus argument of what is more dangerous than a band of well trained, well armed slaves running around the country? I am surprised that such a variation from the submissive ideal was even considered. Perhaps it was for pony girls and labour slaves? I would argue that girls pull carriages just fine as is. As for labour slaves simply improve the tech thay get to use, if you wish to improve efficiency. having said that I guess the super strong were not going to have the super intelligence and may even get serious intelligence reduction.

I agree with your explanations. You see the Tigress stole some of the Neogyn alpha boxes but left a couple behind, so I guess these were the low intelligence and low strength ones. Actually there is no reason to make a "low strength" gene. That is a big waste of money. Just feed them less and voila.

My guess is that the S/F company researched every type of improvement on the female including intelligence and strength, and it was never their intention to make the neogyn to have both improvements. A female should be smart enough whether she is a pleasure slave or a labour slave. No master would like to explain his commands twice to a slavegirl.

Strength improvement can be useful for the masters who enjoy physical abuse and torture. Enhanced strength slavegirls would endure harsher treatment for a longer time. As long as her obedience and defiance levels are also modified to make her a better slave, there will be no problem with a stronger slave I think.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:

I think if the sexbots or clones are cheap enough, the poor masses of course will buy them. The lower classes are probably working long hours so they will not have enough lesure time to train women anyway. They will prefer ready trained clones etc.

The problem with this theory is that some men like pregnant women who are carrying their children so impregnantion/ pregancy prefrences would still be arround. - Think of the coffee shop in Slave Fair 2.

Some men would continue to produce an heir the old fashioned way because thats what they like.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Lidia
I think our ultimate result of all of this has been agreed upon and it is that:

1) consumer laziness and cost-effectiveness would mean sex-bots and reproduction by artificial means would become staple methods

2) that women would still be permitted to exist, but mainly for novelty/recreation for those who prefer traditional methods, as those who ride horses/hunt game still prefer traditional, if outmoded methods

3) slave prices would fall dramatically, causing a huge excess of females

This is just a sumation of what everyone seems to more or less agree on. Its also what I'm using as a basis for my upcoming story, which I posted about in the submissions forum.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:18 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Rufus wrote:

Possible answers are;

Why did the scientists create super strength, super smart women? Hard to know.
Why did E create them? So they could fall into the wrong hands and create a villain for the stories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm 
Transcended

Anti-F wrote:
I think our ultimate result of all of this has been agreed upon and it is that:

1) consumer laziness and cost-effectiveness would mean sex-bots and reproduction by artificial means would become staple methods

2) that women would still be permitted to exist, but mainly for novelty/recreation for those who prefer traditional methods, as those who ride horses/hunt game still prefer traditional, if outmoded methods

3) slave prices would fall dramatically, causing a huge excess of females

This is just a sumation of what everyone seems to more or less agree on. Its also what I'm using as a basis for my upcoming story, which I posted about in the submissions forum.

With regard to point 3, there is already a huge excess of females (it is part of the reason the law was passed) indeed in Pussiania it has been theorised on the forum that the population may be 75% female and growing. Prices will fall as supply increases, but demand will simply take new forms. This has been seen in the comics already. There are too many slaves available simply for the domestic fuckslave market, so the furniture girl, pet girl and dedicated breeder market have developed as the supply is now able to meet the demand in these areas.

I apologise to Anti-F, who must now think I am picking on him. I don't mean to come across that way, I just hope to stimulate continued reasonable debate on a matter where he and I have differing outlooks. I can and do respect his take on the ECU future.

otherguy wrote:
Why did the scientists create super strength, super smart women? Hard to know.
Why did E create them? So they could fall into the wrong hands and create a villain for the stories.

Good point, well made!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:43 am 
BFA Director

I don't think sexbots are the future, because the high-precision engineering needed will never be able to compete with real slaves on price. The price of slaves is already very low, so why take the risk with investing a ton of money when you know you have to undercut them?

They could only compete on specs, but it's unclear to me why a bot would be more fun to have than a human.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
mehmeh wrote:
I don't think sexbots are the future, because the high-precision engineering needed will never be able to compete with real slaves on price. The price of slaves is already very low, so why take the risk with investing a ton of money when you know you have to undercut them?

They could only compete on specs, but it's unclear to me why a bot would be more fun to have than a human.

I agree with this. But what about cyborgs or bionic implants? This way you do not have to vcreate artificial intelligence and advanced robotics to mimic an actual woman, but you can add special gadgets to a live sex slave.

Adjustable vagina tightness? Self-lubrication? Adjustable boob size? sky is the limit. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Lidia
samantha wrote:
mehmeh wrote:

I agree with this. But what about cyborgs or bionic implants? This way you do not have to vcreate artificial intelligence and advanced robotics to mimic an actual woman, but you can add special gadgets to a live sex slave.

Adjustable vagina tightness? Self-lubrication? Adjustable boob size? sky is the limit. :D

An idea explored in 'The Clinic', but perhaps taken to a slightly more extreme dimension.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:28 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Anti-F wrote:
samantha wrote:
mehmeh wrote:

An idea explored in 'The Clinic', but perhaps taken to a slightly more extreme dimension.
True. Actually one of the plot alternatives for the clinic included some bionic-woman ideas, but I chose not to go that way. Note that after the car accident, Vicky's sister was nowhere to be seen. That is because I cut her operation scene. The mutilation was not to be shown of course, but it was implied.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:43 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
Actually one of the plot alternatives for the clinic included some bionic-woman ideas, . ., Vicky's sister was nowhere to be seen.

Nikki Crreamytits, Slave girl, A cunt barely worth saving. Gentlemen, we can re-build her, we have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic slave. Creamytits would be that slave- more docile than she was before, dumber than she was, before, better than she was. More docile, more receptive, Wetter!.

We simply decided not to bother- there are so many better ideas to spend the R & D money on :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Actually one of the plot alternatives for the clinic included some bionic-woman ideas, . ., Vicky's sister was nowhere to be seen.

Nikki Crreamytits, Slave girl, A cunt barely worth saving. Gentlemen, we can re-build her, we have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic slave. Creamytits would be that slave- more docile than she was before, dumber than she was, before, better than she was. More docile, more receptive, Wetter!.

We simply decided not to bother- there are so many better ideas to spend the R & D money on :D

NA NA NA NA NA Na Na Na na na na na na.....NA NA NA NA NA Na Na Na na na na na na.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:42 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
I actually think the future will be more mellow and less harsh. First of all let's think of the men. Their vicious and violent misogyny seems to stem from years of unfulfilled desires. The time we're reading about in the comics is still a period of transition. Future men will have it easier and easier to fulfill their sexual desires early on and they will not have as much bitterness. A natural sadism is part of humanity I think, but it won't be as bad.

Secondly I think the women will be bred to be obedient. Sure it's fun to break a wild girl, but in the end it is a lot of hassle. Men will mostly have children with the obedient slaves who are easier to have around for years. Also, the breeding forms will focus on creating obedient slaves. Whatever genes that leads a woman to be a submissive and obedient pain slut will flourish. Also, the education/propaganda will evolve to better prepare young girls for a future in slavery.

So, the future will mostly be filled with slaves who actually get off on their slavery and who wouldn't have it any other way.