EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:07 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
SadisticPleasure wrote:
I actually think the future will be more mellow and less harsh. First of all let's think of the men. Their vicious and violent misogyny seems to stem from years of unfulfilled desires. The time we're reading about in the comics is still a period of transition. Future men will have it easier and easier to fulfill their sexual desires early on and they will not have as much bitterness. A natural sadism is part of humanity I think, but it won't be as bad.

Secondly I think the women will be bred to be obedient. Sure it's fun to break a wild girl, but in the end it is a lot of hassle. Men will mostly have children with the obedient slaves who are easier to have around for years. Also, the breeding forms will focus on creating obedient slaves. Whatever genes that leads a woman to be a submissive and obedient pain slut will flourish. Also, the education/propaganda will evolve to better prepare young girls for a future in slavery.

So, the future will mostly be filled with slaves who actually get off on their slavery and who wouldn't have it any other way.

Or if not get off on it, be so domesticated that they do not question it? Like those images of the 50's house wife, so many of them might long for something more, but before the feminist movement they were content to just aim to be wives and mothers.

Mind you in such a future I can see men talking down to women a lot more. A teenage girl saying that she would like to go to college and her guidance counsellor telling her 'With the size of your tits, oh no. You need to be a realistic little girl and realize you are going to end up some nice man's fuck toy. After all, think of how much money your sale would bring your family. You want your family to have nice things?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:48 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Mind you in such a future I can see men talking down to women a lot more. A teenage girl saying that she would like to go to college and her guidance counsellor telling her 'With the size of your tits, oh no. You need to be a realistic little girl and realize you are going to end up some nice man's fuck toy. After all, think of how much money your sale would bring your family. You want your family to have nice things?"

I agree entirely though I think the guidance counsellor's first reaction would to be laugh uncontrollably then ask if she is being serious and when she confirms that she wants to go to college will he shake his head and only then give the answer you outline.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:49 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
In Bg 8, Sherry talks about a female apitude test she took at school. I wonder if "fucktoy" is among the options. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Bangerman wrote:
In Bg 8, Sherry talks about a female apitude test she took at school. I wonder if "fucktoy" is among the options. :lol:

I think the point of the test is to see which toy the female is destined to be.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:49 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: Repurposed
Anti-F wrote:
Rufus wrote:
A couple of thoughts on this matter.

Firstly, let us not forget that the company involved in the Neogyn project went bust within three months of the death of it's founder. Accepting that other companies will be pursuing similar projects, it still shows that the road to GM girls is still a rocky and potentially financially ruinous one.

Secondly, it has been argued that there is evidence here to suggest cloning and indeed any and every sort of genetic modification with a clear effect on levels of humanity. I would suggest that the comic is actually suggesting something different. Wealthy men can have their sons off genetically perfect virgins because it is safer that way. This has more to do with protecting the male line than removing women from the process. Wealthy men have historically needed to know that their heir is their heir, especially in a culture where any woman is sexual fair game for anyone who wants her. This is why the old potentates had eunuchs after all. If he was to breed off his slave wife then there is the slight possibility that the child could have come from that time he had an orgy and she was the main event or whatever. Rumours could be spread to that effect at the very least. This way it is certain, if prohibitively expensive.

Fokker states that due to the "relatively unregulated field" of genetics you can have as many kids as you want up to octuplets. In this screwed morality the only financial reason which supports that many kids would be to have girls with the chance to recoup on your investment. The efffect of de-humanising women is an ongoing process here and in a strange way is a separate issue.

Yes, this makes perfect sense. Women will be chosen for reproductive purposes based on their looks and their behavior. Through advanced medical technology such as preimplantation embryo selection, only the best female (and male) offspring will be created. And when cybernetic technology comes along for brain implants, a woman's behavior and even her thoughts and emotions will be completely controllable by her Owner/Master. The final link in this chain is exo-wombs. These will gestate and grow females, implanting knowledge and skills through implants, so that the newly "decanted" female will emerge from the exo-womb at the legal age of 18. No muss, no fuss. A cunt ready, will, able and eager to serve the man she was bred for. Ideal sex slaves, produced in industrial quantities.