by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Erenischian History
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I think we should have a topic to speculate on the history of the Erenisch universe. We don't know much yet but...

Now we know from Karma that there was a Sukoneryaskan-Ottohun War a few decades ago. The boss says "when I was your age" to Anna, so he was 19-20 then. I would just guess that he is late 40s now, so 25-30 years ago? So it happened circa 2005. Anybody noticed that happening? :D

Post subject: Re: Erenischian History
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
I haven't read Karma (money issues) but I've thought about this issue for some time. It's not through a happy set of circumstances that a government would choose to stop progress and legally invalidate a large percent of the population. Usually if the government (and I'm assuming first world governments, not like Uganda or any place where a 14yo risks being shot for book learnin'. Also not including glbt groups, because those have from what I've seen only had the b and l, with the rest I'm assuming run out of town or hidden from the world) decides to remove rights, it's either because of massive (traditionally religious) uprising, which is a slow process, or some sort of revolution/coup.
That said, the slow rising would better explain why every male thinks with their dick, but then again, there has been at least one generation growing up with this idea of taking pretty Polly when you want her. But still, if you spend your life in a free chocolate factory, you're eventually not going to want a lot of chocolate.

It sounds like Karma shows that the war/coup, but I'm interested in how it gained mainstream acceptance, like with the Fist&Arrow humans.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:36 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
The canonical version has it being born out of prolonged international economic collapse, (Think I have noticed that :D ) As to the war, if we are to place the fighting in or around the Balkans/ Black Sea area would it get much notice in the world media. Lots of low- intensity wars go unreported. The Russian involvement in Chechnya as a good example of this.

This instability, by methods yet to be explained (sorry Celestical it is not explained in Karma) leads to the rise of groups like "Firer and Arrow" and the Masculine Revolution which culminates in the United Nations passing a resolution justifying and legalsing the total disenfranchisement and in many cases the enslavement of the female population. This, presumably by freeing up jobs for males and restoring their financial confidence, leads to a stabilisation and slight improvement in economic conditions led by the female slave industry.

It has only ever been mentioned in passing but there have been hints that Erenisch may start filling in background details as the Universe continues to expand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 pm 
Transcended

Calling Godwin's Law here, but are they pulling something of a global hitler here, only without the charismatic leader?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:26 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Anna
celestical wrote:
Calling Godwin's Law here, but are they pulling something of a global hitler here, only without the charismatic leader?

Of course they are! The CFSL nations are entirely fascist, it's apparent that we're looking at a serious dystopia here. Even Erenisch has stated here that if anything close to CFSL laws were put in place, s/he would be the first to join the Female Liberation Front. That darkness is part of what makes these stories so enjoyable. Of course no one in their right mind would want such a world to exist, but speculating on what would happen if the kind of kink you like was state mandated makes for great erotica, an interesting though experiment, and great comedy all at once. As for the charismatic leader, he may exist - didn't SC2's first page feature a statue of some person called JP Morteau? Presumably this guy had a pretty huge hand in the Masculine Revolution, and I think it's quite likely we'll see him in person very soon, if all those hints E has dropped bear fruit.

In their way, the men are subjugated just like the women, albeit from a position of clear privilege. Think about it - they're eating drugged food that short circuits their brain's capacity for empathy and makes them so horny that they need to release enormous loads of semen 100x a day in order to function. Most of the business world, or at least what's seen on screen, is based around the new top resource - enslaved females. The industry appears to run itself, too - big-time slavers such as Paul are shown as way too busy getting head to make many boardroom decisions. The CFSL keeps women completely subjugated and men completely distracted while the world's real powers get on with business, and I don't think it's too broad a stretch to guess that what's really happening is pretty sinister indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
As far as charismatic leaders go; all our heroines (and their masters) go to Erenisch High School in Erenischville.
They don't name towns and schools after just anybody... :twisted:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:10 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Dr. White wrote:
As far as charismatic leaders go; all our heroines (and their masters) go to Erenisch High School in Erenischville.

Haha we may be onto something here! What if there were a mystersious leader named "erenisch" within the actual Erenischverse? A mysterious figure who controlled things from the shadows, and no one ever saw them or even knew if they were a man or a woman? :-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am 
Transcended

otherguy wrote:
Dr. White wrote:

Haha we may be onto something here! What if there were a mystersious leader named "erenisch" within the actual Erenischverse? A mysterious figure who controlled things from the shadows, and no one ever saw them or even knew if they were a man or a woman? :-)

I knew it. Erenisch is actually a reptaloid!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:53 pm 
Transcended

celestical wrote:
I knew it. Erenisch is actually a reptaloid!

Aliens have taken over the world and they somehow psychically feed off of female sexual subjugation!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
As I said before, feel free to speculate. I do have an outline of history in mind, but details are yet to be determined. (Be warned though- I will probably unconsciously adopt your bright ideas and immediately internalize them as my own.)

re: Flav - Yes, J. P. Marteau is an important figure for the revolution. And it is his face on the money.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 am 
Lawmaker

If we are seriously going to speculate on how such a society as the E-verse could have come about, I think an important element would be the media. I agree that its a police-state, but my guess is that the fascist who were seizing control would have needed to secure control of the media first, before they got the government, that would be the only way to lessen the backlash. (notice how the occupy wall-street movement died out because the media did not support it the way it supported the Tea-party movement).

After that, I imagine there would be a few gradual changes, followed by a sudden shock when the CFSL finally passed. In one of Triona's stories she mentioned that women lost the right to vote long before they became slaves. I really liked that idea.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
The pro-fist and arrow media can be a good idea for a comic too. I'm sure these were the guys who eventually created the "Bunnyhops".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 am 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
The pro-fist and arrow media can be a good idea for a comic too. I'm sure these were the guys who eventually created the "Bunnyhops".

Thats a very good point. They already do control the media in the Erenishverse.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
otherguy wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

Thats a very good point. They already do control the media in the Erenishverse.

Yes and, thanks to The Society we now have names and faces for the cartel members who really run the ECU. I would not be at all surprised if Messrs DiFotze, Rodrigo, Kellaher and Punizione did not have extensive media interests alongside the girl trade.Doubtless the men enjoying the goods on offer there are the Presidents, Prime Ministers and C.E.Os of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:59 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Cherry
Fave comic: BG8
(Forgive me if this idea has been explored already) I'm a bit behind in my E-reading, (and my forum posting) but this thread has given me some ideas. As flav stated in an earlier comment, this society essentially has enslaved both male and female alike (From a certain point of view. The females in a literal way, but the men in a more subtler way by being drugged by the food supply, needing to release semen, giving them such a strong benefits to their privilege etc.)

What about in an educational way? I'm sure there'd be some groups or companies out there that would be playing the long game to change and re-write history itself? Changing text books and tests to gradually wipe out women's lib movement, sufferage, to essentially a false history which reinforced to the new generations that this is ALWAYS how it was.

This could be reflected in entertainment as well. False PBS documentaries and Dramatic theatrical movies about historical events, skewed blatantly to suggest that female enslavement has a long, rich, centuries old tradition.

That'd be sinister as hell, but might make for some interesting long-term stories for this world.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:14 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Nick_Paleo wrote:
(Forgive me if this idea has been explored already) I'm a bit behind in my E-reading, (and my forum posting) but this thread has given me some ideas. As flav stated in an earlier comment, this society essentially has enslaved both male and female alike (From a certain point of view. The females in a literal way, but the men in a more subtler way by being drugged by the food supply, needing to release semen, giving them such a strong benefits to their privilege etc.)

What about in an educational way? I'm sure there'd be some groups or companies out there that would be playing the long game to change and re-write history itself? Changing text books and tests to gradually wipe out women's lib movement, sufferage, to essentially a false history which reinforced to the new generations that this is ALWAYS how it was.

This could be reflected in entertainment as well. False PBS documentaries and Dramatic theatrical movies about historical events, skewed blatantly to suggest that female enslavement has a long, rich, centuries old tradition.

That'd be sinister as hell, but might make for some interesting long-term stories for this world.

Ms. Pierce thinks about how she's been teaching this sort of thing in the school scene of BG9. Given that the comics are only taking place ~20 years after the law came in, false history won't have wiped out the truth quite yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm 
Transcended

I think a blatantly false history like that would be a little too obvious.

I think things like the women's lib movement could be dealt with by just omitting them or, even more subtly, characterizing them as part of the problem.

Every problem that led to the whatever it was that brought society to the brink and was 'solved' by the introduction of the CFSL would be characterized as being somehow women's fault. "If only those women kept to their place things would be better." So now they are forced into their 'rightful' place and things are... better?

Remember Steve vocally thanked 'those thieving old, fat politicians' for bringing about the new society in BG7. So it's at least an open secret about the causes of the new status quo.

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
SlaveLover wrote:
Nick_Paleo wrote:

Ms. Pierce thinks about how she's been teaching this sort of thing in the school scene of BG9. Given that the comics are only taking place ~20 years after the law came in, false history won't have wiped out the truth quite yet.

yeah, and in slavecop 2, Diana says to Lidia "do you believe the BS they teach you in school". So it is obvious that history was rewritten to make Lidia think "males look after us and give us purpose". She is about 20, so she grew up under the new regime. Diana on the other hand probably remembers the revolution and the e law, maybe she was in he early teens back then.

Note that the comics often say that there aren't many women over the age 30. Perhaps the state deliberately encourages termination of older females so to destroy dangerous memories of the old world asap

(by the way, is it Erenischian or Erenischean? people use it both ways and I don't know which one is proper or official)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 am 
Transcended

Bangerman wrote:
(by the way, is it Erenischian or Erenischean? people use it both ways and I don't know which one is proper or official)

West Siiiiide! :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22 am 
Transcended

It's also easy to imagine highlighting cis het male successes in school while omitting or explaining away other achievements or events. (Lovelace disappears while Babbage remains, minimal nod to Turing as examples)
Or even slanting history to imply a bias (first wave feminist art movement being sexualized as the thing it was fighting against)