EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Anna
For the most part women in EC seem to accept their fate. Even the more rebellious girls, show their defiance in small pouty ways against their Masters. There are few cases of serious resistance. The only mentions I counted are when Ms.Cox's father was mentioned as being murdered for being an activist against the New Order, and the group of rebels captured at the end of Slave Fair 2. The supposed slave-rescue group in Slavecop turns out to be a trap.

What do you think is the status of organized Feminist Rebels against the slavery laws? How do you think they are punished? Are there any women whose spirits can't be broken?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
The FLF is an active group of (mostly) females fighting against the system. Some speculation exists that there are some male sympathizers behind the group, or that the group itself is propped up by the Government to channel and help ferret out rebellious individuals.

As far as punishment goes; we see public torture and enslavement along with implanting a 'brain bomb' in SF2. I think that would be the common way to go.

As far as 'unbreakable' women. An eternally defiant slave can be fun if you've the temperament to deal with that sort of stress but a really dangerous girl would probably be fitted with the aforementioned 'brain bomb' and if that didn't calm her down someone would eventually push her button...

Men who can't be reeducated or cowed into going along with the New Order are probably imprisoned.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:06 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Gwen's father was a female rights activist, before he too mysteriously died. Gwen's father spoiled his wife. Thats why Regina was not used to being abused. It might also explain why Gwen was so naive about the dire consequences of cheating on a test. I never thought about this before, but if Gwen's father was the kind of man who treated females gently, and with respect, then that might have been why she did not realize how dangerous the other men were until it was too late. Another level of subtly !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
i suppose we would equate them to terroiist cells today. The BFA certainly deems them to be such and enslaves all it catches along with the implantation of the micro-bombs due to the increased threat to the Master. It is interesting to note that SlaveCops also get the micro-bomb presumably because they are trained and physically and, presumably educationally, superior to the average slave

The idea of male sympathisers is one that deserves greater consideration (SlaveCop 3,4 or 5?) and what follows on is of course who finances these groups. Is it all a BFA trick? Perhaps it is a foreign power or do they use crime to finance it- robbing banks or selling slaves illegally to finance themselves? The latter sounds stupidly cynical and immoral but weirder things have happened

The points about Gwen' upbiringing are also well made.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
There is also the F.R.I.G. :D Those girls are nasty.

I think we see feminists from time to time. Chrissy was one. Vicky in the clinic was also a feminist. Both girls tried to save other females by breaking the law. I don't think it is possible to be feminist legally in the erenischverse. The state will not allow it. The only way is the FLF or similar illegal groups.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 am 
Lawmaker

The best exploration of the issue of feminism in the E-verse was probably the story Triona began, but tragically did not finish. "The Last Supper" the best part was the parallel story from the husbands point of view. Triona followed a man who was a liberal college professor and female rights activist, but he was gradually seduced by mainstream thinking, and he enslaved his wife. It was really a spectacular story, Triona's best. I hope she finishes it now that she's finished "the Destination."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:51 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
otherguy wrote:
The best exploration of the issue of feminism in the E-verse was probably the story Triona began, but tragically did not finish. "The Last Supper" the best part was the parallel story from the husbands point of view. Triona followed a man who was a liberal college professor and female rights activist, but he was gradually seduced by mainstream thinking, and he enslaved his wife. It was really a spectacular story, Triona's best. I hope she finishes it now that she's finished "the Destination."

Thank you so much for your kind words! :oops:

I do intend to finish it. I know it's been a while but I haven't abandoned it, it's just that I got distracted by other things and the thing I've discovered about writing stories is not to force it. You can really get into a flow if you feel inspired but inspiration is a capricious thing. I started writing Destination in the middle of the Last Supper story and I just got more inspired by it. I have gone back to LS/Indentured a few times and written a follow on chapter for each but just didn't manage to pick up the threads properly just yet. It will come soon I hope! It will more likely be the husband's story I return to as once he matches up to her story it's closer to conclusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bad news otherguy- she has started another epic. The Last Supper has become the fanfic version of BG10 always there on the lists but. . .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:01 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Bad news otherguy- she has started another epic. The Last Supper has become the fanfic version of BG10 always there on the lists but. . .

Hehe :oops:

I don't know about "epic", yet! We shall see. It should be easy enough to figure out where this new one is going considering the clues and there might even be a Feminist Rebel Group involved at some stage.....

But I will get back to Last Supper/Indentured some time soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Tawny
Fave comic: Slave Fair 2
For breaking women's spirits I would really hope that in the not too distant future that brainwashing and mind control are further advanced. Some men such as Paul Stevenson prefer braking women rather than the perfect robots beginning to implement society (as seen in slavecops 2 and The Clinic.) Whilst punishments such as the cum pit and brothels have proven mixed success it would be simple to assume that perfect obedience must be met - afterall this is a major reason of training schools.

I would like to think that mind control and thought technology would be introduced which punishes the slaves for negative thinking and ill thoughts of their masters. If even silent thoughts are not a safe refuge, than what is there to give the women hope and some sanity? I am sure even Sherry's spirits would be broken quickly. :lol: All the dreams of revenge and killing her masters would be gone, trapped in a psychological torture.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
m8cb wrote:
For breaking women's spirits I would really hope that in the not too distant future that brainwashing and mind control are further advanced. Some men such as Paul Stevenson prefer braking women rather than the perfect robots beginning to implement society (as seen in slavecops 2 and The Clinic.) Whilst punishments such as the cum pit and brothels have proven mixed success it would be simple to assume that perfect obedience must be met - afterall this is a major reason of training schools.

I would like to think that mind control and thought technology would be introduced which punishes the slaves for negative thinking and ill thoughts of their masters. If even silent thoughts are not a safe refuge, than what is there to give the women hope and some sanity? I am sure even Sherry's spirits would be broken quickly. :lol: All the dreams of revenge and killing her masters would be gone, trapped in a psychological torture.

In the future(the distant future, the year 2000) such spirits would not be necessary. A generation or two would adapt or accept slavery as the norm. Not all, some would rebel, but until things reach a breaking point, they would not be common, or would be further underground. However with NSA/Prism/British intel/Aussie intel, it would be fascinating to see if any precrime or Person of Interest level snooping.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 pm 
Lawmaker

m8cb wrote:

That might be fun to explore over the course of a few issues, but I feel that in the long run, this fantasy might stop being fun if we did that. There has to be just the right amount of tension to keep it interesting, yet the girl has to break enough to keep it satisfying. Its a delicate balance. If the girl were just lobotomized or turned into a robot, then would would happen in the next issue? It seems like that would eventually stop being interesting.

Still, its an idea worth exploring, perhaps you should write a fan-fic story about it. :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:02 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
That is one of the reasons that I chose the near future as my setting. I didn't want technology be too advanced compared to ours, so mind control and similar tech would be at its infancy. Also there is a perfect balance of order and social discontent, the new rules of the androcratic revolution consolidate slowly, all the while most of the old social norms survive in spite of that fascistic pressure.

I realize that if this trend continues, all females could be turned into robotic servants in a few generations. I would not want that myself, as such a change would remove the deliciously dialectical nature of the universe I explore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I casually play a trading card game called Magic the Gathering. Erenisch's comment reminded me of the flavor text on one of the cards.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=366457

I agree that a lot of the pleasure in these BDSM comics is seeing a girl who doesn't want to be a sex slave and forcing her to obey your every command anyway. In the stories I imagine (and am slowly writing) I do often use mind control, but often only for actions, not for thoughts. For example, in one of my stories, the slave girls are forced due to a spell (this gets far into the fantasy realm) to obey the boy's commands, but they hate it. Even though rebellion is impossible, there is still pleasure in knowing that the girls dislike obeying but are forced to by the boys anyway. A few learn to love pleasing their Master, however.

In another one of my stories medical technology similarly forces the slave girls to obey every command of their Master, but further changes force some of the slave girls to fall deeply in love with their Master. In this story there are girls who are forced to obey but hate it and other girls who are forced to obey but love being a slave due to the medical change. This is still a good combination because you get to force some of the slave girls to obey you when they don't want to and have other slave girls worship you and help you punish the other slave girls.

A third story I have thought up is similar to what was mentioned above. There is a mechanical input in the female's brain at a young age which causes her body to feel tremendous pain if she ever thinks about disobeying her Master (pain is the brain's way letting you know the body is being hurt. The pain is created by the mind in response to stimuli. It doesn't exist in the body at all. It exists in the mind so this chip could make a girl feel pain wherever it wanted to just by connecting to the right neurons). In this story the girls are not allowed to make friendships with other girls so that she will be focused entirely on her Master. While the girls submit the most in this story, it is actually less satisfying in many ways to not have any protest from the slave girls that you can punish and no interaction between them. I still think a good story could be written, but having a girl desire freedom and having the man force her to obey him again and again is definitely more satisfying most of the time.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.