Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Erenisch High Abuse.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
During the progression of the BG series we have seen how the free girls have increasingly been abuse. If I was a historian and was studying this I'd say that increasing abuse of the free girls was due to slavery. Maybe not in the way the some of you are thinking.

When the students start out at Erenisch High we can assume that the number of free girls equal the number of boys. Because they are so many free girls they are able to hang out with their friends and form packs. Due to them hanging out in groups this enables the boys from being able to abuse the girls. If a boy would try to abuse a girl her friends would be able to fight off the boy. Therefore, the girls would have protection because of their numbers.

However, as the school year goes along girls are sold into slavery. There are many reasons why they are sold but that is not important for this topic. As more and more girls are sold the number of free girls decrease. Because girls friends are being sold off they are no longer able to hang out in large groups and defend themselves from the boys, who are now able to pick off the girls one by one and use them as sex toys even though they are not slaves.

The girls who see their friends turned into slaves then distant themselves from the other girls and take on a mentality of only thinking of themselves. Because they had formed cliches they did not take a chance of getting to know the other girls, therefore when their friends are gone they do not know if they can trust another girl. So when they see another girl being abuse instead of helping her they think better her than me.

Furthermore, the girls start to imagine that there are ways to save themselves from the abuse. Joining the Cheerleader squad comes to mind. Some girls had come up with the idea that Cheerleaders are saved from the abuse. My guess is that it was because hey did not see the cheerleaders being abuse by the male athletes.

The male athletes kept this hidden until the free girls numbers decrease. While the numbers were the same they kept it hidden in order to attract girls to their trap. Once the numbers became uneven it was no longer necessary to keep their trap a secret. In addition Cheerleaders are looked as to be the popular girls and are carry a high status in the hierarchy at a school Once it is revealed that the Cheerleaders are even being abused this is disheartening to the other girls, who now believe that such abuse is normal and do not report it.

Therefore, because that slavery dropped the numbers of the free girls they no longer could hang out in groups which gave boys the opportunity to snatch up a girl and use her as they pleased. As the girls numbers decrease and their friends became slaves the girls had nobody they could turn to and became isolated or tried to trick themselves in believing that they could escape the abuse by joining school clubs that turn out to be traps set to ensnare them.

Where is the evidence you might ask: Here is some.

Groups provide protection
Jeff shows a picture to Heather and Nathalie when they are in the shower naked. Because they have him outnumbered they are able to defend him off by calling him names and so forth.

Also in BG1 Cindy is abused because she is by herself.

BG 3 and 4 we see that many of the female students are slaves.

Joining a group or club prevents being abuse.
BG2 and 3 I believe Sylvia and Lucy make the Cheerleader squad to their surprise they are force to serve the athletes. Later we see the Cheerleaders being abuse in public.

Girls distancing themselves.

Ginger goes off by herself and tries to be unnoticed.

So the cause for the increasing abuse of free female students is that slavery decreased their numbers and made them more venerable to attacks.

Post subject: Re: Erenisch High Abuse.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
It's a good theory. I think if E's world were real it might really work that way.

Of course the true Meta reason that the girls weren't abused before is that they weren't eighteen years old yet. ;)

Even 'in universe' though I think that girls are brought up knowing about slavery (how could they not be?) but as they are exempt from abuse and taught that "enslavement doesn't happen to everybody" they develop the fiction that isn't going to happen to them. Therefore it is a delicious surprise when their fathers sell them... :twisted:

(and the cycle continues) :geek:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Interesting argument and I can see it being true. I might modify it slightly to some girls believe that slavery is what happens to other girls. Some live in a daily dread of it being their "turn" and some know it is coming because their fathers are counting down the days until the new stereo or whatever it is they are using her to finance.

One other point I would make is that free girls get abused because it is more entertaining and challenging than the universally docile slaves they have at home.

In less than one academic year Pete's class has lost at least 11 girls to the bonds of cruel masters.

Maggie, Sherry, Heather, Nathalie, Cindy, Gwen, Tawnie, Patricia, Lucy, Cathy and Anna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Dont forget about Sylvia, who is a slave but in name. She is abused by the players at school, and abused by pizza customers after school. Maggies days are more relaxed. :D