and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
From the wiki:
"Female Standards Office (FSO) is the state agency that regulates female grades. FSO approval is required for slave breeding."

http://www.erenischcomics.com/ewiki/index.php?title=Female_Standards_Office

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:58 am 
Evil Genius

I propose some amendments:

Edit (warning, a bit dark. I was inspired of how Melanie used SFO in the comic The Bottom and aimed for creating something that would be in the folklore to scare people; mental picture was Melanie describing Ben with her hands held up as claws, and alien abductions with mind probes and all, The Empire from Starwars, KGB, etc. I saw BFA as the trustworthy police and these as the fearsome government organization that has some mundane front and a really fearsome rear.)

The FSO is one of the most important state agencies as their work is a foundation to the economy. If slave grades, and thus evaluations, would be ambiguous it would open up large bookkeeping issues, taxation problems, and so on. The FSO is one of the foundations this world rest uppon.

The FSO has three main divisions:
*The Inspector General
*The Research Center
*The Quality Enforcers

Last edited by Thon on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:01 am 
Evil Genius

The Inspector General's division:

They have two sections:
*The Licensing Bureau, who grants permits and issues licenses. This section also revokes licenses based on the inspectors findings/advice. This is pure cleric jobs. Mostly done by state owned slaves. Even the overseers are females. Although the section's top bosses is of course men.
*The Inspector Generals, field agents, who perform inspections of females to verify that they are graded correctly. The IG's are very powerful, and thus, feared, as they are allowed to inspect females, even slave cops and free women, when ever they want. Sometimes taking the female back to their HQ for thorough inspections together with the research center folks and their infamous test lab. They specialize in unannounced inspections and often inspect slave trading businesses to safeguard the public from shady operations. But they also assists the tax man with regular inspections into households. Like the SERF's the IG's work in male agent & female slave pairs, but the IG slaves are mainly used for handling the paperwork from the inspections. They have a small group of special trained slave who's doing undercover work. Officially they should cooperate with the SERF and let them handle such work when it gets too big/complicated. Alas, there's always a turf war going on.

Last edited by Thon on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:31 am 
Evil Genius

The Research Center division:

This is where the lawyers, number crunchers and bookworms gather to define the standards, which are then made into laws by the politicians. Experts from this discipline often appear as experts in government hearings, news broadcasts, and court cases.

The SFO RC has two sub sections:
*The Standard Writers, who is writing the law text's and also prepares the bills for legislative votes.
*The Grading Methodology, who defines which methods should be used to rate a female and limits for grades A, B, etc. Besides simple things like boob size, hair color, length etc, they constantly strive to develop new methods to measure and asses things like life expectancy, aging rate, best before date, suitability for different tasks, trainability, intelligence, submissiveness, resistance, cockiness, and more. They have a test lab...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:59 am 
Evil Genius

The Quality Enforcers division:

The QE's are a low level version of the SERF. A common joke among the citizens in Pussiana is that all QE's are SERF rejects who want to be agents but couldn't pass the BFA tests. Much like the SERF's, they patrol the land with aero cars, boats and on foot, but they only have right to apprehend the used up and washed out females that litter around and pollute the surroundings of the good citizens. They are little more than garbage collectors with guns. As people say, if you cannot get a job, you can always join the SFO, and with that they meant the QE's. They are loathed but also feared by the public. Mainly because they typically employ the nastiest sob's human race can conjure up. As the women the QE's apprehend is considered waste destined for destruction, typically as fuel for the city power plant, nobody cares of how they are apprehended and in which state they are delivered in. Thus the QE's often tend to be sadistic assholes looking to take revenge on someone for being a reject from the finer jobs in society. And as always, it's the girls who will have to suffer for it. They are feared by all females, because, you know, sometimes [honest :roll: ] mistakes happens...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
I think the FSO is nothing like the Slavecops. They are more like health department people inspecting restaurants and shops for hygiene. If the public slave has some kind of STD she should be removed from service. Or if she is sub-standard as Melanie says, they "retire" her. It is hard to know what "retire" means exactly, because it seems Melanie likes to exaggerate and embellish her stories.

Melanie also says that they recruit slaves for the state brothels. We know that slave brothels are full of female felons. So if the justice system fails to convict enough women to serve in the brothels, I guess it is the FSO who fills the vacant beds with desirable public slaves. I think this is n efficient recycling system. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:13 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Who says that the FSO is not an Office within the BFA. The DOD has a number of agencys, offices etc that work within it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I agree with M113. The FSO is probably a sub department of the Bureau of Female Affairs, which I have always seen as being a huge Civil Service type of organisation which has it's claws (or should that be shackles?) everywhrere.

I don't see it as being a particularly malevolent organisation (not by the warped standards of the ECu at least, it probably is nothing more than a zealoous administrative body that does not threaten any man ( clearly it is very different with females thought) The nastier parts of the BFA would probably have far morre amibiguous and even less meaningful names than that. Tht is my two penneth on the subject and I am probably entirely wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:00 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
That was a little hint for a future project. Soon you will see what the FSO does.

(By soon I mean in a couple years.)

Thanks for the detailed guess, Thon. You have some hits and misses. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:19 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Can this be the Gwen comic you are talking about?

The FSO comes to Stevenson house to evaluate the slaves. Gwen fails the standards test and it adds to her humiliation when they give Maggie the highest marks :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
samantha wrote:
Can this be the Gwen comic you are talking about?

The FSO comes to Stevenson house to evaluate the slaves. Gwen fails the standards test and it adds to her humiliation when they give Maggie the highest marks :twisted:

good idea Samantha. Another idea is that she could be the feature girl for the "For Rent" comic. Something like a rent to own type thing.

Also perhaps she doesn't fail the test but is just given a lower grade than Maggie. If she failed the test doesn't that mean she gets put to sleep or sent off to a hard labor camp?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:03 pm 
Evil Genius

Erenisch wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guess, Thon.

Hehe, yeah, I got a bit carried away there .. :D

Erenisch wrote:
You have some hits and misses. ;)

Well, if you fire away three broadsides you're bound to hit something :lol:

Edit - I still feel they need a badge though :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
There is a FSO reference in the Dairy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:31 pm 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
There is a FSO reference in the Dairy.

That is two consecutive comics. Foreshadowing a major role in the story of some hapless damsel. Is it too bad a joke that the FSO is a coming force?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:44 am 
Transcended

It will not shock anyone here to learn this, but I am an idiiot!

I had ( perhaps we all?) thought that the F.S.O was a "new" thing slowly being introduced into the ECU as the run up to a future comic but that may not be so. The F.S.O is very old school Erenisch.

I think, allowing for the mutative ret-conning that happens here, that the two suited "BFA" Agents who appear in "Bureau of Female Affairs" are far better fits for this department. After all they collect, assess, enslave and arrange for the training of Gloria Candy (sorry if that comes as a spoiler to anyone who hasn't read the comic :lol: ) to BFA standards. Without actually engaging in the training itself.