It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Queen of Deadwood
by cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:31 pm
Posts: 38
Location: East-Central Europe
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Lovelust
I think about, what is the religion, of Pussiania?

Have they got, somekind of "fuck church" or "church of man"?

What is the teaching of it? What are the virtues and vices?

How they imagine, heaven and hell?

Priests, nuns, bible, mass? :)

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmmtCqoA4_k
Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - I M B E C I L E, My Idiot Lover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Wouldn't it just be the Old Testament?
Image

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:31 pm
Posts: 38
Location: East-Central Europe
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Lovelust
Quote:

Honor thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not covet.



Definitely, not?

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmmtCqoA4_k
Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - I M B E C I L E, My Idiot Lover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_ ... ights.html

Quote:
1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
Titus 2:4-5
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.
Of an unbetrothed virgin
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1286
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
E said that the nun comic with Ginger will tell much about this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:37 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Posts: 684
Fave character: Sherry
Gender: male
I'm most impressed with your knowledge of scripture, Celestical. And thanks for reminding me of why my family abandoned the Abrahamic tradition. Reading those quotations, I picture my mother and burst out laughing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
ernestgreene wrote:
I'm most impressed with your knowledge of scripture, Celestical. And thanks for reminding me of why my family abandoned the Abrahamic tradition. Reading those quotations, I picture my mother and burst out laughing.


I use to joke with my Christian ex that atheist me knew the bible better.

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1402
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
celestical wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:
I'm most impressed with your knowledge of scripture, Celestical. And thanks for reminding me of why my family abandoned the Abrahamic tradition. Reading those quotations, I picture my mother and burst out laughing.


I use to joke with my Christian ex that atheist me knew the bible better.

Well, belief is rarely the same as knowledge. ;)

Sadly, more often than not is belief the same as ignorance. :cry:

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:51 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:31 pm
Posts: 38
Location: East-Central Europe
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Lovelust
Sorry, I didn't want conversation, about religions, and religious know hows. I just interested, this part, and opportunitys, of ESU. :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PX2Z4r-e4
I agree with this.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmmtCqoA4_k
Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - I M B E C I L E, My Idiot Lover


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:12 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
Lord_Looking_for wrote:
Sorry, I didn't want conversation, about religions, and religious know hows.


No need to apologize. :)

This forums folk (aka Asylum inhabitants) have a tendency to meander, sometimes wildly. :twisted:

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1402
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
FringeThumb wrote:
Lord_Looking_for wrote:
Sorry, I didn't want conversation, about religions, and religious know hows.


No need to apologize. :)

This forums folk (aka Asylum inhabitants) have a tendency to meander, sometimes wildly. :twisted:

No... :o
well actually, FringrTumb is all to correct, don't be surprised if this thread ends up discussing something completely different from what the original poster meant, like, say, favorite heel hight of slave shoes. My religion says five inches or higher and the altar is stiletto shaped :lol:

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:02 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2639
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
E said that the nun comic with Ginger will tell much about this.

What Mr GP said about what E said is well said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:24 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
E said that the nun comic with Ginger will tell much about this.

What Mr GP said about what E said is well said.

You said it! :D


(I'm just happy to be here...)

_________________
OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:42 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1402
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Dr. White wrote:
(I'm just happy to be here...)

I'm happy that you are :)

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
celestical wrote:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/womens_rights.html

Quote:
1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
Titus 2:4-5
Teach the young women to be ... obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.
Of an unbetrothed virgin
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29


key thing here is SUBJECTION and not 'slavery'. The vast majority of humankind is subject to some law somewhere. I think there was a brief mention of subjection, submission and slavery in another part of the forum.

Also (part history lesson) a bride price was not to purchase a wife but to symbollically acknowledge the value of the wife to be. and the fact that the family would lose out when she left them and began her own family. Its actually a form of female empowerment that like most things got perverted into its current bastardised form.

That said we await 'The Semonary' on bended knee.

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 am
Posts: 54
Gender: male
"Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you.”

Genesis 3:16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
celestical wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:
I'm most impressed with your knowledge of scripture, Celestical. And thanks for reminding me of why my family abandoned the Abrahamic tradition. Reading those quotations, I picture my mother and burst out laughing.


I use to joke with my Christian ex that atheist me knew the bible better.


“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”
― Isaac Asimov

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:45 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
samantha wrote:
celestical wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:
I'm most impressed with your knowledge of scripture, Celestical. And thanks for reminding me of why my family abandoned the Abrahamic tradition. Reading those quotations, I picture my mother and burst out laughing.


I use to joke with my Christian ex that atheist me knew the bible better.


“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”
― Isaac Asimov


Aaaaa-men! :lol:

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1286
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I have seen a lot of nun theme porn comics before, and movies. it will be great to see an Erenischean version. Before the Stables I was not a big fan of the ponygirl genre but the way Erenisch did it was something else. I expect the same awesomeness with the nuns.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Religion, Church
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 753
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
samantha wrote:
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”
― Isaac Asimov


How?

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group