PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Thon wrote:
bacchus wrote:
Puppies-->ponies-->cows-->????

Mermaids? Or maybe bunnies!

We already have bunnies in the Stevenson harem. And there will be mermaids in SF3. :D

Post subject: Re: Cowgirls
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:51 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
celestical wrote:
Thon wrote:
celestical wrote:
A 100% chance to, in the best of possible scenarios, give splinters that would make most people collapse and weep.

Lovely! :ugeek:

right... compared to the stuff in the comics we're enjoying, THAT is the disturbing one.

Well, if the little cuntling is clumsy enough to move in such a way that she gets a splinter or two hundred, she could well deserve to feel a little pain.
Problem is, if I lock something up, it's because I want to preserve it so that I can use it later. But where would I put my poor weenier if the lousy slave's nether regions is lined with splinters? :shock:
It's like the anti-rape condom...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 pm 
Evil Genius

Erenisch wrote:
... there will be mermaids in SF3. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Thon wrote:
bacchus wrote:
Puppies-->ponies-->cows-->????

Mermaids? Or maybe bunnies!

We already have bunnies in the Stevenson harem. And there will be mermaids in SF3. :D

Love mermaids but how would that work. a breathing mask would take away from the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:36 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Mattfon wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Love mermaids but how would that work. a breathing mask would take away from the beauty

There are mermaid like swimsuits that are around, and usually it would be in a tank. There would be a top, but the basic deal would be the mermaids swimming in the tank for as long as they can to pose, then go to the top for a few seconds to breathe and catch up. This seems to be a common trope in either Las Vegas based movies, or music videos back when music videos had money behind them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am 
Evil Genius

In this society I could well imagine the kind owner of the Mermaid Farm developing some kind of Tracheotomy-like procedure where they reroute the breathing path to the neck and then put small breathing devices on the mermaids backs. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 am 
The Artist

Thon wrote:
In this society I could well imagine the kind owner of the Mermaid Farm developing some kind of Tracheotomy-like procedure where they reroute the breathing path to the neck and then put small breathing devices on the mermaids backs. :ugeek:

That's way more convoluted than my idea of strapping a small oxygen tank at their backs. Maybe in SiT37 "The Aquarium" I can explore that option :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lidia Cumgulper
Fave comic: Slavecop
Erenisch wrote:
Thon wrote:

That's way more convoluted than my idea of strapping a small oxygen tank at their backs. Maybe in SiT37 "The Aquarium" I can explore that option :)

35 more SiT!!!
I take that as a promise!
:twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:23 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Spacelord wrote:

35 more SiT!!!
I take that as a promise!
:twisted:

E better deliver :lol: , I sense some mob mentality here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Thon wrote:

I was just looking at an underwater blowjob pic earlier and I was struck with a thought: Is it far too science-fictiony to imagine a The-Clinic style modification so that a slavegirl can live underwater the whole time?

Perhaps her lungs are replaced with some hi tech device that allows her "breathe" water, some modification to her skin so that it remains unaffected by being permanently underwater? If so, I think this would be a very cool type of permanent bondage. She would never be able to talk or escape being presumably rendered unable to breathe outside of water. Such girls could be on show in aquarium/fish tank, public and private etc. (imagine one in a tank in a swanky loft apartment or a pair in a tank behind the bar in a cocktail lounge. They could be available in luxurious swimming baths, spas, (large) hot tubs to provide blowjobs etc. for the patrons of such establishments.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:47 am 
The Artist

triona_b wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Thon wrote:

I was just looking at an underwater blowjob pic earlier and I was struck with a thought: Is it far too science-fictiony to imagine a The-Clinic style modification so that a slavegirl can live underwater the whole time?

Perhaps her lungs are replaced with some hi tech device that allows her "breathe" water, some modification to her skin so that it remains unaffected by being permanently underwater? If so, I think this would be a very cool type of permanent bondage. She would never be able to talk or escape being presumably rendered unable to breathe outside of water. Such girls could be on show in aquarium/fish tank, public and private etc. (imagine one in a tank in a swanky loft apartment or a pair in a tank behind the bar in a cocktail lounge. They could be available in luxurious swimming baths, spas, (large) hot tubs to provide blowjobs etc. for the patrons of such establishments.

It is a good idea, I can do that in the future. However, it sounds more like a Clinic episode, not a SF3 scene. I particularly like the impossibility of escape that comes with the modification. Maybe I can set up the tech aspect in a clinic scene and then do a full comic with that theme. Millions of possibilities come to mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 am 
Agent-slave

Erenisch wrote:
It is a good idea, I can do that in the future. However, it sounds more like a Clinic episode, not a SF3 scene. I particularly like the impossibility of escape that comes with the modification. Maybe I can set up the tech aspect in a clinic scene and then do a full comic with that theme. Millions of possibilities come to mind.

That would be so cool! :D :D 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 am 
Agent-slave

By the way, I just love the idea of a girl just waking up in a tank not realising she has been modified. The panic and fear and dawning realisation of her new situation...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
triona_b wrote:
By the way, I just love the idea of a girl just waking up in a tank not realising she has been modified. The panic and fear and dawning realisation of her new situation...

Sounds like a teaser for the latest Triona story! :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:53 pm 
BFA Director

you could just genetically engineer them to be mermaids

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Mattfon wrote:

I'm honestly shocked there isn't more of this, actually, considering several fetishes people have. You know there's at least one person trying to make catgirls of varying degrees of cat-ness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Sure, genetic engineering is fun and you can really treat girls like they're not human when they really are not human.

But it's really always going to be a bit of a niche market and the demand probably won't support a viable industry. If you genetically alter a girl into a cat then she will only be interesting to cat fetishists, but a girl trained to act like a cat might be able to be retrained to act like other things...

And anyway, torturing... ahem, TRAINING a girl is part of the fun. :twisted:

(however it is all fantasy so get writing that fan-fic!) 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 am 
Lawmaker

Hater665511 wrote:
Mattfon wrote:

I'm honestly shocked there isn't more of this, actually, considering several fetishes people have. You know there's at least one person trying to make catgirls of varying degrees of cat-ness

Our beloved Gord (just passed away) did some interesting approaches to this subject

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:16 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Dr. White wrote:
Sure, genetic engineering is fun and you can really treat girls like they're not human when they really are not human.

But it's really always going to be a bit of a niche market and the demand probably won't support a viable industry. If you genetically alter a girl into a cat then she will only be interesting to cat fetishists, but a girl trained to act like a cat might be able to be retrained to act like other things...

And anyway, torturing... ahem, TRAINING a girl is part of the fun. :twisted:

(however it is all fantasy so get writing that fan-fic!) 8-)

I'll second the fan fiction been written but the Bad Doctor is correct about the economies of scale that the industry would operate on. A woman can be many things and then probably re-trained to be something else but a cat girl is a cat girl is a cat girl.

My favourite 'Cat Girl' has to be Max aka X5-452 played by Jessica Alba in James Cameron's 'Dark Angel'. That follows the genetic engineering 'what if' but has some of the cat characteristics being side effects and not planned. I'd advocate watching it to anybody and everybody. Its more than slightly sci-fi but also 'modern day'.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Dr. White wrote:

)

Yeah but you can buy a cat girl AND a normal slave :D