It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95
Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Political story
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:21 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 163
Gender: male
If you every decide to do a story about the politics of your world, maybe one of the platforms a politician can run on is the right to marry more than one woman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Taxes on a Slavewife are notably less than other slaves, which is the real reason for only having one wife.

You can have as many slaves as you can afford. :geek:


(or free women living with you for that matter) ;)

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:38 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2542
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
Taxes on a Slavewife are notably less than other slaves)

Actually, zero tax on wives. But you are right of course. Also, remember that this is a fascist system. Don't expect American style campaigns, platforms, politicians promising to cut taxes, etc. You vote for the guy the Party chooses for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:48 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 800
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Actually an introduction to the political world could play out well in a future Slavecop story. Something like Agent-slave Lidia Cumgulper and Master-Agent Anders investigate links between a political up and comer and support for FLF activities against his rivals. Or they uncover a scandal where a political type is funding his campaigns by illegally changing the records of free women so that certain wealthy men can own them.
Both good ways to explore the political side of the E-Verse.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Or they uncover a scandal where a political type is funding his campaigns by illegally changing the records of free women so that certain wealthy men can own them.

Of course the upshot of the story would be how Agent Anders could get in on the scheme.

And, anyway, if the State is still getting their cut as taxes, where's the crime? Women, even free women, don't have rights to be violated.


(its a truly victimless crime) :lol:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2542
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
(its a truly victimless crime) :lol:

You are forgetting about the CMR of the freewoman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:57 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
That is true.

I was only considering women who were paying their own freedom fees, like Chrissy did and Regina was trying to do.

I guess to make the scheme really profitable you'd have to screw over a few guys eventually. Which is hardly in keeping with the principles of the Androcratic Utopia.

Yeah, these guys gotta go down...

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1606
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Actually an introduction to the political world could play out well in a future Slavecop story. Something like Agent-slave Lidia Cumgulper and Master-Agent Anders investigate links between a political up and comer and support for FLF activities against his rivals. Or they uncover a scandal where a political type is funding his campaigns by illegally changing the records of free women so that certain wealthy men can own them.
Both good ways to explore the political side of the E-Verse.


Don't worry, I am staying away from this one although the latest Bouncie does how loose political links. I agree SlaveCop is the way to tell the tale. Pussiania is a deeply corrupt country and we know the BFA is up to it's neck in it as well. There would be pressure on Anders not to look too deeply


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Political story
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:46 pm 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
Rufus wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Actually an introduction to the political world could play out well in a future Slavecop story. Something like Agent-slave Lidia Cumgulper and Master-Agent Anders investigate links between a political up and comer and support for FLF activities against his rivals. Or they uncover a scandal where a political type is funding his campaigns by illegally changing the records of free women so that certain wealthy men can own them.
Both good ways to explore the political side of the E-Verse.


Don't worry, I am staying away from this one although the latest Bouncie does how loose political links. I agree SlaveCop is the way to tell the tale. Pussiania is a deeply corrupt country and we know the BFA is up to it's neck in it as well. There would be pressure on Anders not to look too deeply


Perhaps distracting him with a few 'heads' who take up all his time.

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group