EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:27 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Now a thought just popped into my little female mind and I thought I would put it out there to see what my fellow sickos think.
In Sluts in Training 1 when Kimberly is hit over the head and her blouse torn open, when the door opens and everyone can see her being stripped and handled, her camera man seems a bit concerned with what is happening to the news woman. Till of course he is told ‘Your boss didn’t send her here to do a report, she was sent to be our next trainee.’ And gets that lovely offer ‘would you like to fuck that proud bitch while she is unconscious?’
Now the thought occurred to me, was Phil reacting out of concern for the woman he worked with or seeing that a value is put on even free women, and Kim would be a high price item like a valuable camera or such, was Phil worried that if something serious happened to her, that Mr. Kitts would take the cost of her out of his pay?

Let me know what you think. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:00 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
It was all a selfish "how is this going to affect me?!?" since he wasn't in the loop. After he got confirmation, he was all good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
Agreed! Was probably more like "hey thats company assets" until he found out it was the boss's idea.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:04 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Mcgee wrote:
Agreed! Was probably more like "hey thats company assets" until he found out it was the boss's idea.

One might say Kimberly is a company tit and asset. :lol: Sorry just had to make that joke.

But it explains a lot. How the men in the company are willing to make the women applying for jobs fuck like animals for their amusement, but Phil never tried to assault Kimberly. His joy at being allowed use her body while she was knocked out. The fact that he had always wanted to do that but never been allowed act on it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Mcgee wrote:

Mcgee has a point. On page 14 in Kennels there is a sign that says "price of damaged girls will be taken out of your payment."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Mcgee wrote:

Mcgee has a point. On page 14 in Kennels there is a sign that says "price of damaged girls will be taken out of your payment."

Of course the estimates would be rounded up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:22 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
They would also probably have the same depreciation value a new car does once it's out of the lot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Now a thought just popped into my little female mind and I thought I would put it out there to see what my fellow sickos think.
In Sluts in Training 1 when Kimberly is hit over the head and her blouse torn open, when the door opens and everyone can see her being stripped and handled, her camera man seems a bit concerned with what is happening to the news woman. Till of course he is told ‘Your boss didn’t send her here to do a report, she was sent to be our next trainee.’ And gets that lovely offer ‘would you like to fuck that proud bitch while she is unconscious?’
Now the thought occurred to me, was Phil reacting out of concern for the woman he worked with or seeing that a value is put on even free women, and Kim would be a high price item like a valuable camera or such, was Phil worried that if something serious happened to her, that Mr. Kitts would take the cost of her out of his pay?

Let me know what you think. :)

Maybe Phil has a timid personality. He is not very assertive and aggressive before that moment.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

samantha wrote:
Maybe Phil has a timid personality. He is not very assertive and aggressive before that moment.

He did have a thing for Kim, filming her and all. So we can guess it was not just that he could make money filming her getting eaten out by a puppygirl, but there was also a lot of desire there. He also took orders from her so she seemed to be the more dominate in the working relationship. For a man in that society that would be galling.

I still think it would have been fun to see Phil get his dream come true, a naked and knocked out Kim to play with. :D