Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:26 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I just had the chance to re-read Slave Fair year 2 and that got me thinking of all the different jobs that women had to do there. All the ways they were degraded and put to use by men. Now it occurred to me that if I could not be in the puppygirl show ring, strutting like a good show animal, then what job might I want.
If I wanted an easy job, compared to the way some of the woman are treated one stood out. She is there on page 18, the last panel. I mean the tip girl. Think about it, all I would have to do is hang there by my ankles, naked and spread while men pushed bills into me. Maybe whimpering for their amusement. Humiliating yes, but far better than say the free women in the Slut-Machines who have to spend the day being gang banged by unseen men in hope that they earn enough to pay their freedom fee. Or our old friends Sarah and her daughter Jenny trapped in that lovely stock serving any man who wants to use them, Sarah forced to watch every cock that pumps her daughter. (I hope we see more of the pair of them in future comics too, their despair and humiliation is so cute.) Or worst one of the toilet girl.
So all in all, the tip girl would be an easy job for little me to do. Even if I had to spend the day hanging there like a sexy side of beef.

So folks, let me know what you think would be the best job for a cunt at the slave fair or if you can picture the puppygirl here in another role?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
The slave fair is a favorite for all these reasons. I can only imagine the carnival games. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:40 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Aren't the carnival games mostly scams anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:28 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
I'm supposed to have a little shop at the Fair area so I'll be there. Doing what? depends on the mood I guess :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:56 pm 
Lawmaker

I looove the dunking booth, where you hit the target and a pretty girl falls into a tub of water. Let's make a booth like that but filled in semen.

And...

* Buttplug ring toss
* Bondage merry-go-round
* Grid of plots in a big field, to bet on which square the runaway slave will be overtaken and gangbanged

The creative juices are flowing. Hmm...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:44 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
I'm surprised we haven't seen any rides yet.

Like a rollercoaster, but instead of a safety bar you have a slave with her ankles cuffed inside the car, and her wrists cuffed to the back to hold you in.

"Please ensure you are balls deep in the safety cunt before the ride begins." ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
FringeThumb wrote:
Aren't the carnival games mostly scams anyway?

The topic took a path I did not expect. But then again as long as it got folks talking that is cool. :)

The idea of slave fair carnie games brings new meaning to winning a boobie prize. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:25 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
Master C wrote:
I looove the dunking booth, where you hit the target and a pretty girl falls into a tub of water. Let's make a booth like that but filled in semen.

And...

* Buttplug ring toss
* Bondage merry-go-round
* Grid of plots in a big field, to bet on which square the runaway slave will be overtaken and gangbanged

The creative juices are flowing. Hmm...

I've actually participated many times in a version of butt plug ring toss and can personally say its a lot of fun. A friend of mine has a huge farm and when the weather is nice we get together and play our own twisted version of carnival games. Imagine a dozen naked submissives lined up with heads down and asses up with a long rubber rod sticking out of said asses While the Dominants stand twenty feet away and try to get the most rings onto their sub's plug/rod.

Other games we play are:
1. Cunt Race - our version of Rat Race. All I can say is thank god for my puppy training because it gives me a distinct advantage over the competition.

2. Ping pong ball & Cunt holes - our version of ping pong balls & fish bowls where we subs wear a speculum to spread us open while the Dominants try to toss a ping pong ball into the hole.

3. Suck-A-Mole - our version of Whack-a-mole where one of the Masters sticks his penis through a random hole and the sub has to get it into her mouth before it disappears.

YES, we are a crazy bunch, but dammit we have a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:15 pm 
Lawmaker

Lana, I LOVE that! What other games might come of it? Hmm...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Gaddamn lana.
I envy so much of your submissive life.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 pm 
Lawmaker

celestical wrote:
Gaddamn lana.
I envy so much of your submissive life.

It's a life I've been living for more than 2 decades now and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I'm lucky to be surrounded by people that love, understand and accept it as part of who I am, and I've got a group of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Even my family accepts it as a part of who I am, though it did take some of them many years to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 pm 
Lawmaker

Master C wrote:
Lana, I LOVE that! What other games might come of it? Hmm...

My friend's husband is a genius when it comes to making things. He's the one that makes all of the equipment we use from spanking benches and a wooden pony to stockades and the Suck-A-Mole setup. He's also made me a dildo bike, modified an elliptical stepper with a dildo attachment, and customized saddles for me and several friends so that dildos could be attached and ridden while we went horseback riding. He's always coming up with great ideas and is more than willing to listen to what others suggest and will make it if possible. (the dildo saddle and stepper were my ideas)

Other games we play include Cover the Spot and balloon toss. And as with everything we do, they have their own twist to them. For example, the balloons (we use small ones that only inflate a couple of inches) can have anything in them from water to semen and everything in between. We also play Pin the tail on the sub which is our version of pin the tail on the donkey with the tail being attached to a butt plug.

And then there's a game of darts that we play where the subs have a target painted on them, but instead of numbers to build a score, each section has a task the sub must complete if the dart sticks there. And we use play darts with suction tips fired from a nerf gun, NOT real ones. We're not that crazy! :lol: :lol: Since the darts tend to fall off rather easily we use a five second rule. If the dart sticks for at least five seconds, then it counts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
You people have crazy fun lives. :shock: :D

I'm not a chick but if I was, I would prefer the tip girl job too. It is relatively easy if you you don't mind gravity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:21 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
If I want I mean the tip girl. Think about it, all I would have to do is hang there by my ankles, naked and spread while men pushed bills into me. Maybe whimpering for their amusement...
So all in all, the tip girl would be an easy job for little me to do. Even if I had to spend the day hanging there like a sexy side of beef.

It would be an easy job, but I hear that people get headaches if they stay upside down for too long. I guess we could test it out on a slave girl. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:45 pm 
Lawmaker

Bitch Beater wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
If I want I mean the tip girl. Think about it, all I would have to do is hang there by my ankles, naked and spread while men pushed bills into me. Maybe whimpering for their amusement...

It would be an easy job, but I hear that people get headaches if they stay upside down for too long. I guess we could test it out on a slave girl. ;)

Inversion can be risky for people with certain conditions because the blood flow to the head increases and the body is put in an "unnatural inverted state." Anyone with high blood pressure, glaucoma, weak bones or with heart or circulatory disorders should not be inverted for very long, if at all. At the very least you'll get a headache and some lightheadedness, but being inverted for too long can pose serious health risks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Whilst the explanation of the dangers of inversion is a sensible one in the real world it should be remembered that for toons the impossible is just a sketch away.

Also, in universe, female health & safety is not a major issue. You can easily replace them

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
Whilst the explanation of the dangers of inversion is a sensible one in the real world it should be remembered that for toons the impossible is just a sketch away.

Also, in universe, female health & safety is not a major issue. You can easily replace them

I completely agree with you on that. Now that being said, E's comics have so far seemed to follow a more realistic pattern than some other artist in terms of keeping with what is realistically possible, and what I'd hate to see is (s)he going into the realm of completely impossible. I've been doing inversion for close to ten years now and the longest I've ever remained inverted was for 17 minutes and I rarely ever do a full inversion where my head is hanging straight down. Obviously not everyone is the same and some will be able to handle it longer than others, but there are serious health risks to remaining inverted too long. Blood pooling to the brain can cause stroke, the heart has to work harder to pump the blood which may lead to heart attack, blood pools in the lungs which can cause drowning, and it's harder to pump blood to the legs and feet which can cause lasting circulation problems in the extremities.

While the image of a helpless person hanging upside down is appealing, I actually hate comics, stories, or any other media where the person is supposed to have been hanging upside down for many hours or even over night. Unless said person has some sort of superhuman powers or vastly different anatomy, I'm sorry but they are dead after that long. A few minutes Fine. An hour? still within the realm of possibility, but anything longer than that without a break to stand upright and you're screwed. And not in a good way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
That's the problem I had with the opening scene of BG2, it was implied that Maggie had been hanging upside down over Peters bed all night. Just so she could be conveniently lowered for his morning blowjob. My suspension of disbelief took a big hit with that one.

(no pun intended) :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Double post, sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:39 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
That's the problem I had with the opening scene of BG2, it was implied that Maggie had been hanging upside down over Peters bed all night. Just so she could be conveniently lowered for his morning blowjob. My suspension of disbelief took a big hit with that one.

Why do you assume that she was hanging there upside down all night? If you go back and look at the scene, you'll see Peter pulling the rope and lifting Maggie after he wakes up. She was probably lying on the floor or on the bed prior to that.