EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Dumbing down the Cunts
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:13 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
o.k. I came across a sight online that has put up in text form old bondage fiction novels from the 70’s and 80’s (will provide the address if folks want it). There was one Licked and Lashed Landlady that had a passage in it towards the end of the book, when the victim is tamed.

“Hey, landlady, get the fucking bacon out here!” Donna roused herself from her thoughts and plucked the last of the bacon out of the pan. She froze for an instant when she heard a female screaming for mercy in the dining room, trying to decide whether she felt sorry for the girl or was just jealous of the attention she was getting. She pushed the thought away with a shake of her pretty head, knowing that thinking too long about things like that would only confuse her.
A lot of things confused Donna, and she wasn’t sure whether it was the constant fucking and torture that made it so hard for her to think, or if the Wiederbolds were doing other things to her that she didn’t know about. She didn’t care much, except when one of the brothers would make fun of her for not remembering something from her old life, or when one of the men she used to make deals with came over to fuck her.
When Donna came out of the kitchen with the bacon, Joel had the new girl sprawled on her back across the table and was fucking his big cock into her tight pussy. The new girl was named Cassie, and she was one of the prettiest girls Gary and his brothers had brought in for fucking since Donna had lived here.

Now my own little female thoughts went this way. If places like the CRRC do surgery on cunts to make them dumb and horny are they also producing drugs or doing research into drugs that would make a cunt more confused so easier to control? Like the sexy landlady in the quote.
So a man could go to his woman vet and say ‘my cunt is smarter than me, I want to put a stop to that, can you give me something to make her a dumb horny little bimbo?’
Or does such activity have to be done under the knife, so to speak?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:23 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I'm sure they are producing all kinds of meds that make mens life easier. Remember the restaurant in BG10.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:24 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
So a man could go to his woman vet and say ‘my cunt is smarter than me

I very much doubt any man would phrase it that way, even if he had a girl that was too dumb to pretend to be dumber than her master.

To answer your question; I imagine that there are a wide variety of ways to force a woman to conform to her masters wishes regarding her behavior. Chemical alteration as well as surgical changes. That's the mission statement of the Clinic: pushing the boundaries of female control and modification.

(it'll be the end of free range cunts, I tell ya...) :o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:29 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Dr. White wrote:
(it'll be the end of free range cunts, I tell ya...) :o

Yeah, we free range cunts are a lot of fun. We buck and squeal and beg for it not to happen the first time a big man starts to tame us on the end of his cock. And really panic when we are told our mind is going to be r@ped like our bodies. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:19 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Actually, i don't think that the issue of cunts being smarter than their Master is a big issue in the ECU. Peter could not care less that Maggie is smarter than he is,You can argue that both Lidia and (most certainly) Bouncie are smarter than Anders and Vernon respectively. To the true Masters that is unimportant, it just makes their life easier as the slave does most of the work but the Master gets 100% of the credit. They are mental labour saving devices (Peter has Maggie do all the maths homework for him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:38 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
Actually, i don't think that the issue of cunts being smarter than their Master is a big issue in the ECU. Peter could not care less that Maggie is smarter than he is,You can argue that both Lidia and (most certainly) Bouncie are smarter than Anders and Vernon respectively. To the true Masters that is unimportant, it just makes their life easier as the slave does most of the work but the Master gets 100% of the credit. They are mental labour saving devices (Peter has Maggie do all the maths homework for him.

I agree with this sentiment. In the office we see that the slaves actually do the work. Which means that a slave revolt would end the economy and that a smart slave is a productive slave.