EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:36 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is a question about the training of puppygirls. As we can all guess puppygirls would be trained with the normal dog commands, fetch, beg, roll over, because it amuses their owners to see a once free woman preform like an animal. Also they would have commands like fuck and suck, because those are their main area of use. However, the question I put to everyone is What extra commands could you see your puppygirl being trained to preform to add to the amusement factor?

With me I could see it being a one word command:

TWERK. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Tawnie
Fave comic: Slave Fair
I would definitely include "Jiggle." I would love to watch my puppy bounce her fat milkers up and down for her Master's amusement.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:02 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Evil_Master_Bjorn wrote:
I would definitely include "Jiggle." I would love to watch my puppy bounce her fat milkers up and down for her Master's amusement.

The puppy girl gives the puppy wave in greeting. ‘paws’ up beside her big boobs and one pawing the air like a begging dog making the tit beside it jiggle.

Welcome to the group Evil_Master_Bjorn. Any man who refuses to our sweater meat as ‘fat milkers’ has the right attitude for this little party of pervs.

It strikes me that a puppy girl would have to hope that her owner did not find the command jiggle too amusing, after doing it for a while, if you sport a full cup size, your titties start to hurt. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:06 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Firstly let me welcome Evil_Master_Bjorn to our little slice of weirdness.

I do like the idea of a "Jiggle!" command it is wonderfully demeaning for her and emphasises one of her best assets.

I cannot really think of anything amazingly original at the moment so I might go for something along the lines of "Plsy!" in the sense of havig her roll over on her back and play with herself only to stop her before climax for the evulz :D Hey, a desperate puppy is an obedient one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Tawnie
Fave comic: Slave Fair
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Evil_Master_Bjorn wrote:

The puppy girl gives the puppy wave in greeting. ‘paws’ up beside her big boobs and one pawing the air like a begging dog making the tit beside it jiggle.

Welcome to the group Evil_Master_Bjorn. Any man who refuses to our sweater meat as ‘fat milkers’ has the right attitude for this little party of pervs.

It strikes me that a puppy girl would have to hope that her owner did not find the command jiggle too amusing, after doing it for a while, if you sport a full cup size, your titties start to hurt. ;)

Hehehe, that's good to know. If it really hurts them, then that will just make me want to make them do it longer and longer….

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 pm 
Harem Owner

The trick I'm thinking of would be named ''Catch''. It would be a variation of Fetch.

The Master attach a dog bone (or a dildo, or a cucumber...the object you prefer) to any type of a long stick, he puts it in front of the bitch face while she's on the ground...and command her to ''Catch the bone''. He makes the pet crawl left...then right...then forward...then in a circle...

One should insure himself of not letting the puppy-girl actually catch the object (it shouldn't be a problem since she's on all fours).

By doing that, you are showing her that she's just a dumb bitch who isn't even able to catch a bone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:24 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Pernel wrote:
By doing that, you are showing her that she's just a dumb bitch who isn't even able to catch a bone.

:lol: :lol:

You shouldn't tease the animals. Its not nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:40 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
I think "Speak!" would also be humiliating since they wouldn't be able to speak like a normal human being, especially since my pet would be trained only for pet and puppy noises.

You could also substitute "Suck!" for "Bone!" and vice versa? ;)

Also having a pre-determined pose, like in the Diary when jug's Owner says "get into position" and she knows exactly which posture to get into.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
how about "stand" ? If the puppy was trained at Cummypaws it would be very painful.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:25 am 
Prize Show Cunt

MrGoodPecker wrote:
how about "stand" ? If the puppy was trained at Cummypaws it would be very painful.

Bit of your inner sadist showing there MrGoodPecker? :lol:

I would think that would be more of a punishment than a trick. grab the puppygirl's wrists and stand her up and listen to her scream.