Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
OK folks this is a 3 question post all on the same subject area. That being of course Women and those countries with strict anti-slavery laws.

1. Do the woman from such countries fetch a higher price than those from say Countries with anti-slavery laws, but some female trafficking, because it would be harder to obtain them due to fact that they are policed and they effectively stop female trafficking attempts within their borders?

2. Within the countries that have CFSL laws is it even considered illegal enslavement of females and smuggling, or is it more seen as harvesting free-range livestock? After all the woman are not registered with any form of BFA, so they are not privy to any such protection.

3. What is the registration process like for a woman taken from another country? I know that she would likely be marked as an imported slave. However, they are less likely to stand still for those naked photos, one would think. Are they drugged or restrained in some way? I am sure their future buyers would enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing fear or defiantness in their eyes. Something they would be unlikely to find in in the eyes of a domestic city raised slave.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
1. I think, yes, if the trafficer is careful in selecting his clientelle the price would be higher. Just like any niche product when marketed in the correct way to the correct consumer.

2. I'm sure there are international treaties covering these questions and it's all a matter of enforcement. If you want to do business with a non-CFSL nation you would monitor the women coming from that nation very closely. If they've got nothing you want but the girls, I'm sure the door would be wide open. (loopholes like women who 'volunteer' to be enslaved are probably used quite often)

3. Again, you need to know your types. There are probably quite a few people who like that sort of thing. Then there would be a middle ground of people who try to ignore the issue (where are your shoes made?) And you'd probably get a few wierdo's who prefer 'proper' 'legal' slave girls and only buy from domestic sources. (I only fuck 100% organic-fed non-GMO no-MSG slavegirls :ugeek: )

(those darn hippies) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
On the whole I agree with Doctor White.

Slave Fair 1 had imported slaves from Scandinavia. Since they were being sold on a "buy two get one free" scheme they were clearly not that expensive. The region though is not particularly anti-C.F.S.L. The oriental girls in SF 2 do not appear to be particularly expensive either and that region is far less "red" than Scandinavia. So clearly, the B.F.A operate a policy of if you can get them here you can sell them. As a Mayor was seen and was happy to be reported as buying from the stalls, we must assume that everything there works on the presumption of legality. Clearly, he would not be the first politician to have hindsight bite him on the ass over a meaningless gesture if the SlaveCops should descend on one of the stalls but until then . . .

I would suggest that the registration process is precisely the same as for native stock. If there is a difference it is in the "fees" and "administrative assistance loans" that would be necessary to ensure that certain documentation is obtained and certain other pieces of paperwork are not looked at too deeply by FI. . . sorry that should read the BFA :D

Slave girls in this reality seem to be a very fatalistic lot. Once the choker is on them they don't tend to fight back, even foreign girls would know what was coming and would know that they can do nothing about it but survive.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I was more wondering with one of those on how the slave girls might be restrained or made keep still for the nude photos if they were not tamed like the domestic sluts.

But the others fill in a few blanks to.