It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
Emma's Grief
by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Queen of Deadwood
by cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:04 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 833
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I was thinking that there must be a list of things that girls can do today with a relative amount of safety, that in the ec verse would get a girl kidnapped, r@ped, illegally enslaved and sold on.
So here is my list of just a few things, I am sure you folks can add more.

• Hitchhiking
• Camping alone
• Getting mouthy to the local law in a small town you are passing through
• Losing your id when not in your home town
• Breaking down on a lonely rural road
• Pissing off the wrong boy at high school (yeah, thinking of sweet innocent Anna there).


Would love to see what other things folks think would get a girl in the trouble I mentioned above.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:28 am 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1392
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Go to school. Well actually, go anywhere, unless r@pe is herr favorite pastime.

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:39 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:30 am
Posts: 84
Fave character: Melani
Gender: male
Fave comic: Office
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I was thinking that there must be a list of things that girls can do today with a relative amount of safety, that in the ec verse would get a girl kidnapped, r@ped, illegally enslaved and sold on.
So here is my list of just a few things, I am sure you folks can add more.

• Hitchhiking
• Camping alone
• Getting mouthy to the local law in a small town you are passing through
• Losing your id when not in your home town
• Breaking down on a lonely rural road
• Pissing off the wrong boy at high school (yeah, thinking of sweet innocent Anna there).


Would love to see what other things folks think would get a girl in the trouble I mentioned above.

this list sounds like the beginning of a fernando, templeton or moffett comic. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:15 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1524
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
As long as her freedom fees are paid up a girl is, technically, protected from kidnapping and enslavement. Technically.

Things a free girl should not do to avoid being r@ped;

Go out.
Stay in.
Make eye contact.
Avoid eye contact.
Get a job.
Walk down the street.
Have a boyfriend.
Be single.
Shop or use government services.

etc. You get the idea...

As far as the 'illegaly' enslaved options the only real protection from that is probably to be constantly in the presence of your CMR or other male who would stand up for your status.


(which they would probably do just to avoid loosing sexual access to you)

_________________
OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:13 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am
Posts: 65
Fave character: Melaie
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
• Hitchhiking
• Camping alone
• Getting mouthy to the local law in a small town you are passing through
• Losing your id when not in your home town
• Breaking down on a lonely rural road
• Pissing off the wrong boy at high school (yeah, thinking of sweet innocent Anna there).
.
EC equivalent of Darwin awards :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:15 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am
Posts: 65
Fave character: Melaie
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
Dr. White wrote:
Go out.
Stay in.
Make eye contact.
Avoid eye contact.
Get a job.
Walk down the street.
Have a boyfriend.
Be single.
Shop or use government services.

etc. You get the idea...

hehe. very true. and this makes the free characters in the ECU all the more impressive. They must be very smart or very lucky to avoid enslavement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:13 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1635
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
factoid wrote:
hehe. very true. and this makes the free characters in the ECU all the more impressive. They must be very smart or very lucky to avoid enslavement.


You think that and then you get into the Society and the Office and you realise that the slaves somehow have it easier than the bare-necks and that is freaky.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:39 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 173
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
Dr. White wrote:
As long as her freedom fees are paid up a girl is, technically, protected from kidnapping and enslavement. Technically.

Things a free girl should not do to avoid being r@ped;

Go out.
Stay in.
Make eye contact.
Avoid eye contact.
Get a job.
Walk down the street.
Have a boyfriend.
Be single.
Shop or use government services.

etc. You get the idea...



As far as the 'illegaly' enslaved options the only real protection from that is probably to be constantly in the presence of your CMR or other male who would stand up for your status.


(which they would probably do just to avoid loosing sexual access to you)


Perhaps a better question would be what should girls do ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:19 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 833
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Now this has gotten me thinking of public safety posters. :lol:

Each year 100’s of valuable young sluts are stolen and resold illegally.
Attachment:
tumblr_nwnoaf3hzx1uycyh2o1_500.jpg

Always tell your CMR where you are going.
Always tell your CMR who you are fucking.

For your safety.
For their profit.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:18 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 462
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
Sleepwalk! Hehe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:12 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 173
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
@Prize Show Cunt I lovey here a design of my own for a public safety poster.
Image
Men think about how better your free women are then cunt. If they weren't then why would you pay her freedom tex, BUT NEVER FORGET TO KEEP A TIGHT LEASH ON BELOVED LADIES.
Image
IF YOU LOOSEN YOUR GRASP ON YOUR SWEETHEARTS & ANGLES , THEN THERE ILLEGAL SLAVES WILL TRY AND REDUCE YOUR LADIES INTO CUNTS.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:40 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1635
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I love both the posters for their beautiful images of bound slaves.

Personally I visualise as being a public information film in which a man with a very deep and resonant voice sombrely announces something like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyL5pa2oviw


Read this in that sort of voice;-

"The Bureau for Female Affairs says that the trade in illegal girl flesh remains an issue. Each year millions of Eb are lost to these dangerous criminals.

Countless CMRs are denied the nest egg that they have worked hard and invested their daughter's lifetime to develop and ready for sale Lives and dreams ruined all because a minority don't wish to purchase their slaves properly Extra legal female rendition is a big phrase and a bigger problem. It isn't a victimless crime, honest taxpayers suffer as the Bureau has to reimburse the poor CMRs left behind. Those hard working, law abiding but financially bereft CMRs.

Would you know what to do if somebody illegally enslaved your daughter?

The B.F.A recommends you attempt to organise an arranged enslavement to guarantee the nest egg. Maintain close links with the prospective Master and a close leash on the slave to be.

Give the slave to be a GSL bracelet so you always know where she will be until the big day and finally make sure the slave to be has a secure bedroom. Locks, bars and chains are never a bad investment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 173
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
Quote:
I love both the posters for their beautiful images of bound slaves.


I'm I the only just find this prim and proper asian women, positively adorable ?

Image

The other two cunts would be great to have have at your feat but it proper lady you want around your arm. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:33 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am
Posts: 173
Fave character: Paul
Gender: male
Fave comic: Slave cop
Oh ! It just occurred me. Between @Puppygirl-Jugs , @Puppygirl-Jugs and myself . We have created a public safe ad for all the groups this would be targeted at. @Puppygirl-Jugs covers free women. @Rufus
gets the message to fathers. Finally mine go after those who pay the freedom taxes for one or more females.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:28 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 462
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
Great PSAs! Hehe.

Another thing to avoid: accepting bets. One of my favorite sources of E plot twists. :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group