EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:57 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
"E" this seems like a silly question but did Peter ever actually fuck Anna :?: I've just went over the entire BG series for a second time and it hit me that you never show Peter using any of Anna'a holes. They kiss, fondle and are serviced by Maggie, Sherry and Gwen but that's it. There is one panel with Anna getting it by someone we assume is Peter but that is a dream sequence so may have never happened. Peter states that Anna has never given him a blow job and the only direct admission I recall is Anna taunting Steve with her bare ass and saying Peter pounded it multiple times at his birthday party (which we didn't get to see) but she could have been lying just to piss Steve off :twisted:

I assume they did but that begs the question of why you never showed that, just missed it or was that deliberate....if so why? Or I could just confused (toon sex overload) :oops:

Quick note, really enjoy your continued artistic improvement. Think your new "splash" panel style is great and the best I have seen out of all their offerings, but your story lines are still the most favorable defining quality :D Assume it take more time too produce this more realistic style or are you covering it with improved/faster methods elsewhere. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:01 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
loki151 wrote:
"E" this seems like a silly question but did Peter ever actually fuck Anna :?: I've just went over the entire BG series for a second time and it hit me that you never show Peter using any of Anna'a holes. They kiss, fondle and are serviced by Maggie, Sherry and Gwen but that's it. There is one panel with Anna getting it by someone we assume is Peter but that is a dream sequence so may have never happened. Peter states that Anna has never given him a blow job and the only direct admission I recall is Anna taunting Steve with her bare ass and saying Peter pounded it multiple times at his birthday party (which we didn't get to see) but she could have been lying just to piss Steve off :twisted:

Peter had sex with Anna, but only vaginally. Anna had a staunch no-blowjobs-or-anal rule (You can find more details about this in "Karma") You are right: while taunting Steve in BG7, she was lying about letting Peter in her ass.

Not showing Anna have sex was a deliberate choice. I wanted to keep her a "virgin" visually, so the impact of her inevitable r@pe would be stronger. Also I thought that any hint of penetration would upset the unusual power balance between Anna and Peter. Peter was supposed to be unable to fully tame Anna.

Fun fact, had I followed my original idea, a frustrated Peter would have been the one to r@pe Anna. But eventually I decided to make Steve do it because it gave me the chance to get rid of him as well.

And many thanks for the praise. I do like to do splash pages, but it really slows me down.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:27 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
I like the way story progresses, but we must see what happens in the Russian mafia dungeons next. :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:18 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie and Kim = Pet
Fave comic: The Kennel 1
I simply love your comics so much. And I really hope you will continue the good work.

But I'm very worried about Maggie and Peter.

I have come to love Maggie and her now totally tame slave state and the kindness that is between Peter and her.

I hope so that she survives and that we can see her and Peter in a future story. :lol:

(A few ideas for Magie.) Perhaps you could tell the story so that Maggie's brain should be operated into another slave's head.

Or we could let Maggie lay short in a coma where she ended up in Fuckland, a fantasy world where everything is possible. (It might surely come out with an exciting comic, with many ideas.)

PS. Hope Maggie survives and see her again one day. :maggie:

PS: I would also like to see Kim = the puppygirl again from Sluts in traning the Kennel again.
Love petplay and her humiliating life is a perfect petplay fantasy :) :lol: :P :D

Hope to answer and thank you very much.

Hope Maggie will survive. She deserves to be happy. :maggie: And more sex scenes with her mother :carol: would be great too :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: maggie
Fave comic: bg
i also love to say to E i read your storys for a few years now and i love them
and also the peter maggie storie is awsome and hope ofc that mags will be fine and i hope you will make the sory bigger whit the online store of peter
keep up to good work and looking for to the new storys

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Thanks and welcome Riece. Maggie will be fine... for now :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:43 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
Erenisch wrote:
will be fine... for now :)
Noooo! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:05 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
factoid wrote: