Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:44 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: melaine
Fave comic: the bottom
can students r@pe teacher whenever they like or is their any punishment or backlash for that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I would think that the (male) school leadership put them in the class to learn and therefore sex during class time would be forbidden. It seems to be kind of a middle ground where the female teachers are exerting a males authority over the students by proxy. :geek:

After class, or with permission as we have seen, it's catch as catch can. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:51 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
robin11144 wrote:
can students r@pe teacher whenever they like or is their any punishment or backlash for that
There is punishment, but is it harsh enough to deter such behavior? I'm not sure. There are a lot of instances in the comics where students r@pe teachers, so the simple answer is yes. There is a special case in BG9 where they had some kind of flimsy excuse to do it, but in earlier comics some students were shown r@ping teachers. We don't know what excuses they had.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:52 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
In BG 2 the boys in the class seem to not think of r@ping Ms Cox until the Principal comes in and rips her clothes off. Then they all line up to take advantage. Now they were all under the erroneous impression that she was a free woman employed by the school but when Peter and Jeff r@pe Ms Pierce in BG9 they don't seem to mind that she is a free woman and just use one of those 'flimsy excuses'. :twisted:

The upshot of all this is that I assumed the male staff of a school try to limit the male students access to the female staff, during class at least, as they are still nominally there to learn. :roll:

I could be wrong. :|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:28 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
The way I see it is like the senior fuckslave ordering around lesser fuckslaves. Although she is technically not free, she legally is empowered by her master (and in a totalitarian society such as the E-verse, a free woman's master is technically the state).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
My impression is that there's a slight cultural shift going on in the BG-comics. As the school year/time progress the boys get more and more brazen with taking liberties with the females found in school, both students and faculty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:14 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Thon wrote:
My impression is that there's a slight cultural shift going on in the BG-comics. As the school year/time progress the boys get more and more brazen with taking liberties with the females found in school, both students and faculty.

That's my impression too. The first time the principal ripped off Miss Cox's clothes, it blew everyone's minds. It hadn't occurred to them they could get away with that. But by the end of the year, things had been changing and they had gotten used to the idea.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:24 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
The one time I can find students r@pe teachers without excuse is in BG6. Mrs Pierce and Mrs Wilson get it in the garden.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 am 
The Artist

Bangerman wrote:
The one time I can find students r@pe teachers without excuse is in BG6. Mrs Pierce and Mrs Wilson get it in the garden.
Right. They have "excuses" but not legal ones. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:08 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Amanda
Fave comic: Birthday gift
I would like to see a female teacher curry favour with the boys in her class by introducing r@pe to sex ed. the class would vote on who would be r@ped for the lesson and whether she would be gang r@ped or r@ped by a particular boy. The girls in class would be assigned to assist in the rapes and suck and fuck the boys who were only watching. Girls would be encouraged to masturbate while watching other girls being r@ped and the teacher would officiate by tying down the chosen victim on her desk and helping the boy r@pists with their technique.

Of course the time would come when the class votes to gang r@pe the teacher and she would be forced to submit to their will as she made the rules and must abide by them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:23 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
As previously noted, the male students became increasingly aggressive over the course of the series. So the answer likely changes depending on which issue you want to use as an example. Myself, I always thought of it as an "understanding" that the female teachers were more the prey of the male teachers - so off limits to the male students. Like wise the female students were out of bounds for the male teachers. Again this was more of a social guide line not an actual rule, and as we see in various issues that guide line not only had exceptions but was also rapidly breaking down.

"E" has said he/she plans to do more stories with the high school, which could present some problems due this very issue. We see the whole teaching structure breaking down and the classes with female teachers just becoming an big sex party. This is fun for the comic but even these parents would expect some level of education for their kids. The fathers would want junior to follow in their footsteps which in most cases would require something more than just knowing how to handle a slave/cunt. Plus the method of using the "smart" slave/cunts they dominate to do homework like Maggie :maggie: and help with tax advice like Melanie :melanie: did for Peter wouldn't work because the girls themselves are getting less and less education also. Also, it appears they are far fewer of these girls making it to a bare neck status beyond high school. One also wonders what changes you would see in the younger girls as they see what is happening more and more to the older girls. The BG series had the girls being shocked at the number of their friends and women in general being enslaved, so is this disinformation being spread to keep them in the dark or is the system becoming more aggressive? While "reality" doesn't really apply to these comics, you do need some minimum structure to make it easier to go with the flow, and this increased breakdown at the school is a slick, slippery slope that we seem to be increasingly speed down. But, what the help, I'm enjoying the ride so far :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
BG11 states that the principal will retire and tMr. Moorewill take over soon. If that happens I expect to see a lot of radical changes in rules. Mr. Moore is a must stricker man than the principle.

We should also remember that he is now the business partner of Peter. He has an incentive to keep potential slaves safe from the attacks of male students and teachers.

Perhaps he will turn a blind eye to male students attacking female teachers because he will not allow them to abuse their classmates?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:12 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Office
Amanda MacDonald wrote:
I would like to see a female teacher curry favour with the boys in her class by introducing r@pe to sex ed. the class would vote on who would be r@ped for the lesson and whether she would be gang r@ped or r@ped by a particular boy. The girls in class would be assigned to assist in the rapes and suck and fuck the boys who were only watching. Girls would be encouraged to masturbate while watching other girls being r@ped and the teacher would officiate by tying down the chosen victim on her desk and helping the boy r@pists with their technique.

Of course the time would come when the class votes to gang r@pe the teacher and she would be forced to submit to their will as she made the rules and must abide by them.

I LOVED your idea! But I would change for the teacher being a free woman and not geting r@ped herself xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:35 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Hellen Vess wrote:
Amanda MacDonald wrote:
I would like to see a female teacher curry favour with the boys in her class by introducing r@pe to sex ed [..]
I would change for the teacher being a free woman

Talk about walking the tightrope, or toying with the tiger... fantastic ideas, both of you!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:50 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Goodness, that sex ed class sounds delish.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:53 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Amanda MacDonald wrote:
I would like to see a female teacher curry favour with the boys in her class by introducing r@pe to sex ed..

What makes you think it isn't already there? :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:28 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Thon wrote:
Hellen Vess wrote:
Amanda MacDonald wrote:
I would like to see a female teacher curry favour with the boys in her class by introducing r@pe to sex ed [..]
I would change for the teacher being a free woman

Talk about walking the tightrope, or toying with the tiger... fantastic ideas, both of you!!

I agree, great ideas! I'm at the stage of the early BG comics in my (not unenjoyable :) ) quest to catch up with the E back catalogue. At the present rate of progress it will be some months before I reach BG 11, so apologies if my thoughts here are already shown in that comic.

Initially with BG 1-5 I've been unhappy that the male students get to fuck and enslave the girls, thinking schoolgirls are wasted on schoolboys and should be reserved strictly for the male teaching staff (once 18 of course). On reflection, I realised this would be difficult legally to justify in the E-verse and, well, would also undo the whole premise of BG... So, ok, this all being so, let's spice up the schoolday with some arbitrary but deserving victims :) Especially among the girls not yet enslaved. There's not so much of this in BG 1-5 - it's typically the female teachers who are the victims of the principal and the excellent Mr Moore.

E.g. girls would have to report to Mr Moore for the opposite kind of transgressions to in schools today: good test results; skirts not short enough; shorts not tight enough; wearing panties not thongs; wearing a bra; not wearing make-up; generally not dressing provocatively enough, etc. - all these would result in random "disciplinary" measures in Mr M's office.

Apologies again if all this is the stuff of BG 11. And if it isn't, maybe BG 12?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:11 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
MrGoodPecker wrote:
BG11 states that the principal will retire and tMr. Moorewill take over soon. If that happens I expect to see a lot of radical changes in rules. Mr. Moore is a must stricker man than the principle.

I'm generally trying to avoid references to comics I haven't yet read but just saw this one - this is excellent news! Even though I'm only up to BG6 I'm now already impatient for BG12 :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Claire Coleman
Of course it's possible! I'm sure that it used to happen in real :-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am 
The Artist

Mr Blackstock wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

I'm generally trying to avoid references to comics I haven't yet read but just saw this one - this is excellent news! Even though I'm only up to BG6 I'm now already impatient for BG12 :)

You are in luck. In my personal opinion, the BG series gets interesting after BG6. :)

The new school series will be kind of a "reboot", with an all-new student roster. Of course some familiar characters will turn up occasionally.