Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:02 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Okay I have some questions about the law and slave. And for once it is not about who you can enslave and why. But rather slaves in court cases.

First, can a slave be made testify against her owner? The reason I ask this is because there was (I don’t know if there still is) a British law that stated that a wife could not be made testify against her husband.

Second, can puppygirls be put on the stand? I have been wondering how a case where one of the witnesses was a puppygirl would go. Seeing that pups are trained not to talk would they put them on the stand and have them just point. Or are pups seen as been less than human now, so people think they do not have the brains of a woman left. So their testimony would be useless.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:36 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Okay I have some questions about the law and slave. And for once it is not about who you can enslave and why. But rather slaves in court cases.

First, can a slave be made testify against her owner? The reason I ask this is because there was (I don’t know if there still is) a British law that stated that a wife could not be made testify against her husband.

Second, can puppygirls be put on the stand? I have been wondering how a case where one of the witnesses was a puppygirl would go. Seeing that pups are trained not to talk would they put them on the stand and have them just point. Or are pups seen as been less than human now, so people think they do not have the brains of a woman left. So their testimony would be useless.

Hoo boy. I was writing a story about drug trafficking from Pussiana and the very first witness is a custom breeder akin to the ones in SC2. To make matters worse for her, population control at her breeding farm is such that most breeders don't make it to their 19th birthday.

Part of a sub-arc is prosecutors attempting to subpeona her via the farm as a material witness.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:03 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Britain did have such a law preventing wives testifying against their husbands, I am reasonably sure that it has been repealed (domestic abuse laws) but I don't think it happens that often

I am no lawyer but I would imagine that the rule is something that is similar to the one the Romans had. Slaves cannot pro-actively engage in the legal processes brought against her owner as she has no standing under the law but if the counsels wish to to question her, then her testimony can be sought (probably under sexual torture) and in those terms is admissible in court

The issue of Puppygirls is more interesting, though not for the reason you suggest.
Since all slaves are legally deemed "sub-human" the fact that they are puppies is irrelevant. The speech issue is more confused I think. There is no expectation that Puppygirls will talk so it is unlikely to occur to a prosecutor to sub poena one. i would ask is being a puppygirl a lifelong vocation? Mr Kitts uses his girls as pets but would that mean their potential next owner will see them in the same terms or will he just use them as slaves who had been pets? If they are puppies now and forever then they would not appear in court but if it is the latter then the usual slave testimony laws apply

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:34 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
These are really interesting questions ...

The truth is that I have been inspired to a short story, now I feel compelled to write it, or something like that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:46 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Jugs this is a fun question but might be moot. In the BG series we see Slavecop Lidia question Steve and state he was telling the truth. It appeared to be some combination of science and training but she was very clear about treating that as fact. So a slavecop might just question any slave involved in any investigation and the slavecop would present their own statement to the court as evidence. This would be the simple case of an individual vs the state case. The state would want to know what actually happened and act/charge accordingly. For average cases of male vs male there might be a lower court where issues might not bring in slavecops so various legal points such as you suggest might be used/twisted depending on the power/money/influence of the parties involved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
loki151 wrote:
Jugs this is a fun question but might be moot. In the BG series we see Slavecop Lidia question Steve and state he was telling the truth. It appeared to be some combination of science and training but she was very clear about treating that as fact. So a slavecop might just question any slave involved in any investigation and the slavecop would present their own statement to the court as evidence. This would be the simple case of an individual vs the state case. The state would want to know what actually happened and act/charge accordingly. For average cases of male vs male there might be a lower court where issues might not bring in slavecops so various legal points such as you suggest might be used/twisted depending on the power/money/influence of the parties involved.
There is lie detector technology but I think male slavecops would prefer to use traditional "interrogation" methods for fun anyway. :) Like in the end of SC2.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
therealkaz wrote:
Hoo boy. I was writing a story about drug trafficking from Pussiana and the very first witness is a custom breeder akin to the ones in SC2. To make matters worse for her, population control at her breeding farm is such that most breeders don't make it to their 19th birthday.

Part of a sub-arc is prosecutors attempting to subpeona her via the farm as a material witness.

How is the story coming along?

I would like to read what you have so far.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:14 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
therealkaz wrote:

How is the story coming along?

I would like to read what you have so far.

Not well, I'm afraid. It's on the backburner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:38 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Sorry for the late response. Apparently I missed this one when it was posted.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

1) I think this depends on the nature of the crime. If the crime is somehow a treasonous one, i.e against the state, there won't be such legal protection for the individual. Remember, this is a fascist state. Other that this extreme case scenario, I'm afraid I haven't think this through. I will probably explore this in a future comic.

2) If the court needs information, it will get information. Puppygirls, assuming that they were not medically altered and rendered speechless, would be allowed to/forced to provide information. Now, whether their testimony counts in court or not, that's another question. Sounds like a fun topic for another future comic.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
2) If the court needs information, it will get information. Puppygirls, assuming that they were not medically altered and rendered speechless, would be allowed to/forced to provide information. Now, whether their testimony counts in court or not, that's another question. Sounds like a fun topic for another future comic.

This is a bad day for everyone's fave puppygirl :twisted: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Interestingly it is claimed that in the Roman Empire a slaves testimony could only be admitted in court under torture as it was assumed a slave would automatically lie for their master.

(good slaves, it seems, are very loyal)