Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:38 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: melaine
Fave comic: the bottom
if someday anna returns who will peter choose anna or maggie i have thought about this many times

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:03 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I also had this question in mind until Karma. Now I think it is a moot point because the mob boss will never let the poor girl go and Anna will never see Peter again.

even Anna somehow returns Peter will not care for her much. He got over her pretty quick.
If Anna stayed, she would have made sure that Maggie was marginalized like Molly or maybe even made Peter sell her off. Remember that this was the time when the Spevensons began to rise in the business world. Anna would stay and and maybe even seduce Paul too in order to use his money and power.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 am 
Slave Owner

i wouuld actually enjoy for anna to return and take maggie place i would love to see how magiie reacts to it maybe she tries to win peter back anna is a cold hearted bitch and i enjoy seeing her torture poor slaves :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:54 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Bangerman wrote:
I also had this question in mind until Karma. Now I think it is a moot point because the mob boss will never let the poor girl go and Anna will never see Peter again.

even Anna somehow returns Peter will not care for her much. He got over her pretty quick.

It might be neat if a few of her mafioso captors had relationship with free women and also that these mafioso's sweet harts are allowed to just wonder around we're ever it is there holding her . . . because . . . . plot says so :|

Anyway for these promise to be interesting, it requires four the relationship between the these mafia guys and their free women to be fundamentally non-hollow, sincere & significant unlike the relationship Anna used to have with Peter.

This would open a new form of mental torment for poor little Anna. She will be robbed of simply being ab able tell her self she not to blame because she born a women, because they are being treated like better then she seen anywhere else in the nation she finds her self trapped in.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:09 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Bangerman wrote:
Anna will never see Peter again.

Never say never. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
I don't think Anna would fair as well with Peter as before. He was younger and still peer oriented, plus his relationship with Maggie has matured into something far more substantial than his fling with Anna. After the ordeal at graduation and his more adult activities of starting and running a business the idea of Anna leading and manipulating him seems far less likely. If she followed her prior rules about limits in sexual activities, it would seem even more unlikely. Anna is independent and really stands out from the slave norm or even most barenecks, so maybe she could generate some interest but I really think it would be an uphill battle unlikely to be won. As to her chances with Paul that is a more interesting question. Paul is far more experienced than Peter (of course) and even jaded when it comes to women (big reason for his whatever with/for Sherry or maybe future Carol issues). So he could very well find Anna interesting and even be willing to allow her considerable leeway. But I suspect he would really have a goal of breaking her and she would "really" not be the one doing the manipulation - then again there could be some real cat and mouse play between the two of them and Sherry would resist far more agressively than Maggie would (but not sure more effectively - think Maggie really in far stronger position than Sherry is).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:02 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Ooh, what an interesting train of thought! What I enjoy is the idea of shaking things up, though I'd be much more excited about a plot that explored new ongoing social dynamics rather than a temporary love triangle that gets solved and ended.

For example: Anna appears, needs Peter's help hiding by pretending to be his slave, and they establish a new way of life where Anna clears the air with Maggie but there are tensions amidst the hotness.

Rather than: Anna appears. They are all in love and jealous. One of the girls goes away. The end.

Also, the thing that's exciting in this plot point is just the relationship shake-up with Peter/Maggie. The new person doesn't need to be Anna.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 pm 
Slave Owner

i hope i dont make the people at this forum mad as maggie has quite a fan following but i dont like how maggie has become extremely happy and peter has became quite linent with her i dont like the idea of : happy slaves :D :D :D :D good point by master c

also some ideas could be
1. peter kills some slave by car accident and he will have to give up maggie as compensation to a cruel master
2.also somewhere in future when maggie becomes older a younger and more beautiful slave replaces maggie as the favourite
ofcourse i cant think better than E ,BUT i hope E thinks about them and gives us intresting stories as he always deliver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:16 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
I enjoy tormented slaves, but I also really enjoy happy slaves. Personally I'd love for Maggie and Peter to have something really deep and inspiring.