Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
A quick question.
I am not sure if it is mentioned as an actual amount in the comics or not, but how much is the yearly tax on women so they can keep their pretty asses free?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:25 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I don't want to commit to numbers but the amount is high enough to discourage CMRs from keeping a female free. However it also has to be low enough so working women can pay them and make a meager living with the remainder. In order to incentivize employers to hire women, it must be lower than slave tax plus proper slave maintenance cost, otherwise no freewomen would be left in the working force. Of course there are factors other than cost here. I imagine a freewoman would be more enthusiastic and creative in her job if allowed her freedom, so that is one of the reasons to keep one unenslaved. If one's performance falls below a certain limit (eg. Kim), it makes more financial sense to replace and/or enslave her.

In other words it is a magic number :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:30 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
I had asked that same question more than once and curiously had come to a solution very similar to the proposal.

This approach has given me a very interesting idea with which to work (not my god ... another idea to the drafts not ...) but it is clear that the proposed planting always ends with the loss of freedom by the woman. It's a losing battle. Always.

Unless you have money ... and yet, there is nothing certain.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Erenisch wrote:
In order to incentivize employers to hire women, it must be lower than slave tax plus proper slave maintenance cost, otherwise no freewomen would be left in the working force. Of course there are factors other than cost here. I imagine a freewoman would be more enthusiastic and creative in her job if allowed her freedom, so that is one of the reasons to keep one unenslaved. If one's performance falls below a certain limit (eg. Kim), it makes more financial sense to replace and/or enslave her.

Isn't that paragraph a contradiction of it self in a way? My take from the comics, and logic, is that it's more expensive to employ a female than to enslave her. Enslavement do of course impact output from creative and knowledge demanding jobs. Thus, as long as there's a high output, the employer accepts the higher costs. When output falls, so does the willingness to pay extra for it.

I assume there's another factor in play here. If once registered as an owner of a enslaved female, the tax bills keep coming until she is registered to a new owner, or is removed from the system (culled, built into a machine(?), or something). Like cars, again, one cannot just dump the slave and expect the taxman to forget about her.

This would not eliminate all strays, so the dump is still valid. Like cars, again, there's always grey areas and shady ways around the system.

From this we get (atleast) three classes of women in this world:
1: enslaved by a man who wants her [for something]
2: women who can pay their freedom fees
3: women who can't pay their freedom fees, and is thus automatically enslaved by the system, but can't find a man who's willing to pay her slave tax - this must be a very bad situation to be in. Unless the authorities can find a use for her [state brothels, beast of burden, administration, lab rat, etc] there's pretty much only some kind of entertaining culling left for the poor girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:29 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Icaro wrote:
I had asked that same question more than once and curiously had come to a solution very similar to the proposal.

This approach has given me a very interesting idea with which to work (not my god ... another idea to the drafts not ...) but it is clear that the proposed planting always ends with the loss of freedom by the woman. It's a losing battle. Always.

Unless you have money ... and yet, there is nothing certain.

So business has usual under the capitalist mood of production. :roll: :oops: :(

Although in all seriousness after a rudimentary glance of the question while wearing my Marxist I've come do you want interesting conclusion although I might change my mind after a more thorough analysis of the question. The concussion I came to what is that as a consequence of the nature of the capital accumulation and the economic necessity of profit rate to grow that the existence of almost any males.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:36 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Thon wrote:
Isn't that paragraph a contradiction of it self in a way? My take from the comics, and logic, is that it's more expensive to employ a female than to enslave her.

According to the office and the dairy, slave workers can be more expensive because of maintenance. I think this changes depending the industry.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: La Société
In the DAIRY they say free women from the village are cheaper than slave workers. I think because they are rural people and they work for very low wages because their alternative is to become a cow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:14 am 
The Artist

What part of MAGIC NUMBER you don't get? :D

I can't claim proficiency in the field of economics, but I can and will shamelessly spout scientific sounding mumbo jumbo in my stories and distract you with big boobies before you had a chance to think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 pm 
Evil Genius

Erenisch wrote:
.. I can and will shamelessly spout scientific sounding mumbo jumbo in my stories and distract you with big boobies before you had a chance to think about it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agree. The absolute best answers ever!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Erenisch wrote:
What part of MAGIC NUMBER you don't get? :D

I can't claim proficiency in the field of economics, but I can and will shamelessly spout scientific sounding mumbo jumbo in my stories and distract you with big boobies before you had a chance to think about it.

Next thing you're gonna tell me performing marxist dialectical materialism analysis to the series of comics is a very silly us of me time.

;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:38 am 
The Artist

Obviously this universe also has classes, hence a class struggle must exist. However it is obscured and mitigated by a more salient gender dialectics, which is the "opiate of the masses" in this universe. I attempted to make that point in "The Bottom" when Melanie raised the question.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:52 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I think this discussion is missing one of the biggest costs of slavery, which is the cost of buying the bitch in the first place! A CMR would be incentivized to enslave a wife or daughter because it is cheaper paying a tax than paying freedom fees, but a business would have to purchase girls from other men, which is a very large cost (remember I found out at the slavery museum I went to that in pre-Civil War America a slave generally cost (if you adjust for inflation) $20,000 to $40,000 in today's money). This is on top of paying for slave taxes and food.

So buying slaves is an investment, but if you don't have a large amount of cash lying around, it is easier to hire free women at low wages rather than buy a lot of slaves. If you buy up a lot of slaves and your business doesn't succeed, then you'd better hope you can sell them off again at a good price, because otherwise you are stuck with a large tax bill and girl feed bill. This is the same basic reason why many people rent apartments rather than buying houses. Sure, it is better to own a house so you don't have to pay endless rent and can sell the house when you move out, but you have to put down a huge amount of money and pay a mortgage. Companies will often not have enough money to buy the number of slaves necessary to run it and thus will have to hire free women to make up the difference.

Of course, the one problem with my analysis is that a large percentage of women are being enslaved in the Erenisch Universe, so that would bring down the cost of buying slaves, but maybe the society is still at a stage where the level of slave girls is still low enough so that it makes sense to hire some free women.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:15 pm 
Evil Genius

Many good thoughts there BB.

I guess we can save ourselves, and E, a lot of trouble about trying to figure out the tax system by simply concluded that all tax systems have a lot of illogical rules, regulations and loopholes due to historical, political and cultural reasons. They might even change year from year. Added to that is people's [mis]understanding and [mis]interpretation of the tax code. All of which may produce what appears to be strangely erratic behavior from people and businesses alike.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I had a few other thoughts. E has shown some slave girl breeding in Slave Cop 2, perhaps geared at increasing the female population to produce more future slave girls. But as of the current time in the story, the female population doesn't seem that much larger than the male one. So this would mean that since most every man would want at least one slave girl, this would greatly increase the cost of a company buying up slave girls for themselves. One solution would be for them to buy women in their 40s or older that no one wanted and who otherwise may have been sold as some cheap party treat for some guy to torture to death for fun. It would make sense to see a lot of older female slaves working very long hours at factories. When they got too old, the factory could just increase their hours until they died of exhaustion.

Companies could also rent out younger slave girls from men who would be paid for the work that their slave girl did at the company. (I do love the idea of a slave girl working hard at a job only for her payment to go to her Master, not her). However many men would want their slave girls at home to clean the house and fuck them, so many slave girls would not be available to companies to buy or rent. Thus hiring a young free woman may be cheaper than either buying a young woman or renting her.