EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: A question about Wakka
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:13 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
O.K. I asked a question like this about puppygirls, but how much of her mind as a person has Wakka still got after all she has been through? I mean in the scene where she is being introduced to Mr Butcher she seems intelligent if tamed.
For me that would make her lot all that more hot.

Oh, any chance we could get a picture to know how the good doctor is coming along after she was given that little shot?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:05 pm 
Harem Owner

If I remember correctly, unlike a puppygirl, who are conditioned by a traditional training of rewards and punishments, a cowgirl undergoes a much more invasive physical process involving strong pharmacology and brain surgery, vaguely similar to the nurses shown in "The Clinic".

This process is called "bovinization" and greatly robs the personality and will of the woman who suffers it until it (And I use "it" instead of "she" because a cowgirl loses her status as a real person) becomes a docile and productive animal. I assume it is not an immediate process, and that the personality of the new cowgirl will be diluted until completely lost after the continuous uses of their caregivers and the abuse of drugs that keep it calm and excited.

It is easy to assume that it has happened with Wakka, there is not much left of that young model, simply an animal obedient, docile and useful for its mount. Perfect for breed new calves.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:35 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
The breeder cowgirls had no thoughts in the comic. I think this an indicator of how far gone they are after the bovinization.

It would be interesting to see the process itself. I mean not the gory parts but the gradual change in the girls self perception.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:28 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
MrGoodPecker wrote:
The breeder cowgirls had no thoughts in the comic. I think this an indicator of how far gone they are after the bovinization.

It would be interesting to see the process itself. I mean not the gory parts but the gradual change in the girls self perception.

It's really interesting though because they seem to retain some personality. The blonde who's stretching looks suspicious and fearful of Mr. Butcher. The auburn cowgirl in the background looks disinterested, but still suspicious. The Hispanic/light-skinned black cowgirl looks haughty and prideful (nose high, in the upper panel she's smiling but in the bottom she's not, as if she's disappointed that Mr. Butcher isn't lavishing attention on her).

My suspicions are that the bovinization process doesn't truly reduce intelligence to the point of being cattle, just enough to prevent truly understanding the situation.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:12 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
therealkaz wrote:
It's really interesting though because they seem to retain some personality. The blonde who's stretching looks suspicious and fearful of Mr. Butcher. The auburn cowgirl in the background looks disinterested, but still suspicious. The Hispanic/light-skinned black cowgirl looks haughty and prideful (nose high, in the upper panel she's smiling but in the bottom she's not, as if she's disappointed that Mr. Butcher isn't lavishing attention on her).

My suspicions are that the bovinization process doesn't truly reduce intelligence to the point of being cattle, just enough to prevent truly understanding the situation.

Maybe it is like with Kimberly in the first two SIT comics. Men have a certain attitude towards all women as being inferior and simple minded. So they like to think that the woman is fucked and whipped out of their pets (or in this case cows). So as long as the woman in question keeps acting like a lesser animal, they do not think that she can think. Though as we have seen, pups can get up to mischief in at least one case (SIT 2).
So men see them as what they want to see the cows as. Tamed and almost mindless.

MrGoodPecker wrote:

As to seeing more about how they are broken. I would love to see that too. Maybe it could make up part of the comic with the lost Kimberly Muttson scene it?