EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Sluts in Training Maids
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 am 
Newcomer

Hey sorry if this has been asked could the next Sluts in Training be about maids you could have Gwen (Sluttyfox) as the main character have peter send her there to be trained in looking after his house.
You could also have Talia from the Office daughter who Paul purchase there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Welcome Ronems :sherry:

All good ideas. I have a few "Sluts in Training" themes waiting in line but Maids wasn't one of them. It seems obvious now you mentioned it, it can be done.

I have other plans for Gwen, but in the meantime she could get some training I guess. I'll think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 am 
Newcomer

sweet to hear you have some plans for Gwen now i cant stop think what going to happen to her peter should sell her to his ex principal.Or turn her into puppy would be cool to see puppycunt go though puppy training Keep up the great work, Also i loved Housebreaking

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Yes please for maids. Lots of nice uniform options of course. Gwen certainly. Tawnie too is perfect material for formal maid training - docile, biddable, fuckable.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:49 am 
BFA Director

Please turn Gwen into a puppy. I can just picture Peter coming home to his wife and dog. And a breeding slave, he needs a breeding slave, I would like Carol to fill that role

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Just wanted to echo: maids are hot. Domestic duty, and all that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:36 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
plus one for maids.

But I suggest Tawnie instead. She already has some training in maid service.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:32 am 
BFA Director

I don't think maids warrant an in training comic, maid is more if a duty than a lifestyle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Shit why aren't they slaves specialized in companionship. Originally that's what I thought the idea of the Slaves Wives were but that doesn't seem to be the case. Also before you ask NO The girl who grew up with a boy and he was a friend of his doesn't count.

With that out of the way there were tons of training programs for being a proper lady or the societal Tatian really appropriate or whatever the code word for Pleasuring For Most Men To Spend A Large Amount Of Time With Was.

Hell in this setting The descriptive of possessing a good personality assuming that is genuine wouldn't be your not necessarily against a lady/cunt. I mean if a have so many slave to draw sexual pleasure from then having a good personality call was from soft way of dismissing a possible partner to unique source of pleasure for you to draw form very likely lacking the rest of the harem, he'll Theexj fact that it's assumed you possess a harem of other ) girls just means this cunts can be fair more focuse in training up (I don't think that's the right word) of that personality, this is one cunt that would be better of not super sexed up did you all that character stuff being the product aid outside of our higher higher caognitive function, which which are incredibly depressed by sexual feelings. (like always let me know if you want me to attend to elaborate on that)

Plus now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that that used to be seen as one of the primary duties of a wife.. Now in universe I could see it being niche or culturally / socially equivalent to being into Lifestyle BDSM within the United States and Europe , cnsidering that this is the first generation of people raise the system. So you'll probably get lots of comments about being so all that will not be discouraged by the pointing out of 8 other lowly cunts you have have and beat for fun has well has your female toilets. But as we know from the existence of gay culture prior to almost all through history prior to now I think being taboo will not mean that they will not be people who take part In it.