EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:47 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Anna
You know, a thought that struck me a while ago, but what about celebrities? I'm curious about things like the life of, say, movie-stars, both male and female ones, in the Everse. There have to be at least some female stars, though I imagine competition is fierce and the treatments they have to go through to keep their looks even more important than IRL. But anyways Erenisch, do you have any plans for a comic focussing on celebrities?
Because truth be told, the closest thing to a genuine celebrity I can remember seeing in your works was pre-enslavement Kim, with her face and the caption "the bust you trust" on a billboard.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
does Maria di fotze count as a celebrity? She is like the Paris Hil-ton of the erenischverse.

When E mentioned Maria di fotze's wedding in Karma I thought it woul be a great comic with girls used as decoration.

Also the actress in the Society.

About that. Was she free before the Society or was she a slave of the film production company? I imagine enslaving acctresses is the best policy for movie studios.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Ah wow, this idea really clicks! A comic centered around cultural icons could be a fascinating mirror into the psyche of the society as a whole.

First of all, it would be really fun to see "Dr. Frankie Steinn's Monster" in context: on a movie poster along with other thrillers of its time, perhaps. So maybe we get a tour around the grounds of a movie production studio, getting a sense for the way they pull off modern movie tricks: making slaves appear as free women, depicting FLF members "effectively", envisioning life in other countries and celebrating Pussania.

I'd love to see film and TV stars explored in this way: showing their lives backstage and what they mean as an icon by contrast. An intro to the biggest stars and what they mean for society in terms of hope, humor, entertainment, etc.

Since I'm really into games, I'd love to see a little nod to the game industry: perhaps a glimpse of some kinky scenes of motion capture to daydream over. How fun it would be to see some screens of gameplay from Girl Rancher and Fuckmaid Harem IV. Ooh, and a guy playing the new virtual reality prototype called Suckzombies while being licked and sucked by real life slaves. (You're welcome and encouraged to pop in those fan ideas, E. <3)

Pop music might get a nod. I'd love some mainstream music with the sound of girls being tormented and fucked in the background. And the hot new starlet, of course.

Please feel welcome and encouraged to build off these ideas, E. It's a rich concept that can provide nods for many previous comics in the grander cultural context, and it's really hot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:26 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Anna
Bipedrobot wrote:
does Maria di fotze count as a celebrity? She is like the Paris Hil-ton of the erenischverse.

When E mentioned Maria di fotze's wedding in Karma I thought it woul be a great comic with girls used as decoration.

Also the actress in the Society.

Maria di Fotze I personally see less of the type of celebrity I was referring to. She's not really an actress or a singer or anyone who actually does anything to make herself known, she's more like a pre-presidential-disaster Donald Trump, a Cardashian, or indeed Paris Hilton. They're not really known for anything they can do, but for what they have. She was rich, and for her marriage she was throwing lots of money around, yeah, but remember how she showed up in For Sale. She was rich, yeah, but her appearance was not really celebrity-level. She came with her boyfriend/fiance, showed up alone and without guards, and most tellingly, she went to a private little show for a girl for sale to begin with. So loaded yes, but not really a celebrity. The focus of the whole thing also seemed less "OMG, THE Maria di Fotze is marrying" and more "Man, Mr di Fotze is setting up a ridiculously huge wedding for his daughter". More of a five-minutes-of-fame-thing than real celebrity-life.

The actress might have counted, had we actually seen her as more as that girl in a pretty dress that was fondled and fucked in a few frames before vanishing that we've been told was an actress. We never saw her as more than just one of the Society's tamed toygirls, and like every other girl there we never actually saw them in any way as the professions they've been described to have, simply as fucktoys that some time in the past may have done this or that.

Kimberly Muttson on the hand was a local figure, but not only did we see her shown in some ways, like on billboards, but we actually saw her as more than just a docile set of holes, we actually saw her do the things she was a celebrity for, in this case trying to be a reporter.

And that was sort of what I'd like to see in the Everse. Celebrities, male and female, and how they live in that society. Actresses performing for actual movies and TV-shows, blowing everyone in the breaks so that her lower holes don't look worn out when on camera. Pop-musicians singing lyrics that glorify the women-should-be-happy-horny-slaves worldview and the performances in both live concerts and music-videos. Stars going to award-ceremonies and the girls getting their awards, designed for that purpose, shoved up their holes to the cheers of the audience while they talk about what an honor it is.
Basically how celebrities live their lives, their actual daily lives rather than just the last few days before fading into the obscurity of a BFA-collar. I mean that's fun too, watching them possibly enslaved to and used by former bosses, colleagues or rivals, but even more than that I want to see the daily life of a, or even better multiple, bona-fide celebrities, from A-list stars, who even as women might have a few slavegirls of her own to pamper her and live the best life a woman in that world could have, to the rising stars and the things they do to get to the top.