Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: stables
any chance this theme of high heeled training can be incorporated into a stand alone comic? stables comes to mind

models in heels and ballet boots in standing bondage positions, on treadmills, and trained to strut in heels, while they complain about how their feet hurt

I believe it would be an instant hit

your thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:28 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melaie
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
stilettotraining wrote:
any chance this theme of high heeled training can be incorporated into a stand alone comic? stables comes to mind

models in heels and ballet boots in standing bondage positions, on treadmills, and trained to strut in heels, while they complain about how their feet hurt

I believe it would be an instant hit

your thoughts?

I think you are describing The Stables. Do you want Stables 2? me too :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 pm 
Trainer

like stables, but focused exclusively on heels as opposed to pony play.

I would like the comic to be centered around the theme of depicting models competing for camera time by torturing them with heels too high for their feet.

contests would include who could "graduate" from 4" to 5" to 6" to 7" to ballet faster, who could endure the heels longer, and which model can handle being stuck in a strappado, pole tied, on 1 leg, etc.

the winners would go on to more bondage positions, the losers would have to endure some horrible ordeal, like metal ballet boots (i.e.: the winner STILL gets tied)

the ultimate test could be a 1 foot ballet heel pole tie, arguably the hardest of all bondage positions as it places all of her weight on the small area of her en pointe toes and tight pole ties prevent much movement to take the pressure off the feet

and separately yes a stables II would be an instant classic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I'm sure everybody can see in my comics that I prefer high heels over other kinds of footwear. The pain and deformation they cause aside, high heels provide the most aesthetically pleasing way to present the female feet and legs in my personal opinion. So they will continue to be the dominant form of footwear in my stories.
However, I am not sure if I could or should make a comic centered solely around high heel bondage/torture. I use the element heavily whenever appropriate (eg. The Stables), but it won't be able to garner enough interest if it was the main point of the comic. In my comics I prefer D/s over B, and above all, lots and lots of of sex. Without those, the comic would be something like a John Willie slideshow.

But as you know, I love a challenge. We'll see what happens :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
I'm sure everybody can see in my comics that I prefer high heels over other kinds of footwear. The pain and deformation they cause aside, high heels provide the most aesthetically pleasing way to present the female feet and legs in my personal opinion. So they will continue to be the dominant form of footwear in my stories.
However, I am not sure if I could or should make a comic centered solely around high heel bondage/torture. I use the element heavily whenever appropriate (eg. The Stables), but it won't be able to garner enough interest if it was the main point of the comic. In my comics I prefer D/s over B, and above all, lots and lots of of sex. Without those, the comic would be something like a John Willie slideshow.

You could easily stick it in the Maid service one (SiT 4?) or do a "Slavecop; the early years" one where Lidia is taught to run after fugitives whilst wearing high heels as part of her training/graudation story.

I actually like John Willie and am disappointed so much of his stuff was never finished.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 pm 
Trainer

Erenisch wrote:

PHEW. relief

Erenisch wrote:
However, I am not sure if I could or should make a comic centered solely around high heel bondage/torture.

could? most definitely, as you obviously have the artistic talent.

should? absolutely, I know I'm not the only one who feels that way, I just happen to be the resident heel fetishist

Erenisch wrote:
I use the element heavily whenever appropriate (eg. The Stables),

and wisely so.

Erenisch wrote:
but it won't be able to garner enough interest if it was the main point of the comic.

doubtful. I personally believe it would be an instant classic, though I admit I am ultra biased (should be obvious, as demonstrated by my screenname and avatar)

Erenisch wrote:
In my comics I prefer D/s over B, and above all, lots and lots of of sex. Without those, the comic would be something like a John Willie slideshow.

how about a comic where the models get fucked while tied standing in heels? that way we can combine BOTH my heel desire and the sex theme

edit: just for the record, the term "heels" refers to pumps, sandals, ballet boots/shoes, AND pony boots. I don't want people to think I'm excluding the pony trainers with the term "heels", its just a generic word that encompasses all those under one umbrella

Last edited by stilettotraining on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:25 pm 
Trainer

Rufus wrote:

You could easily stick it in the Maid service one (SiT 4?) or do a "Slavecop; the early years" one where Lidia is taught to run after fugitives whilst wearing high heels as part of her training/graudation story.

I actually like John Willie and am disappointed so much of his stuff was never finished.

agreed and agreed: Maid service could use a sequel with this theme and Lidia running in heels would be a delight...................at least for us, her toes wouldn't be so thrilled =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 pm 
Lawmaker

Maybe Charles King can help to quench your thirst, although without images.