Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
O.k. two questions have been kicking around my head. One on a soon to come project, the other on one that is seventh in line if there are no new changes.

1. Is For Rent! A follow up of For Sale, and if so will we be seeing the return of the cast for it?

2. In Eville High fka BG:TNG will we be seeing new cast members, or will there be returning faces or younger relatives to those we all know and love?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
O.k. two questions have been kicking around my head. One on a soon to come project, the other on one that is seventh in line if there are no new changes.

1. Is For Rent! A follow up of For Sale, and if so will we be seeing the return of the cast for it?

2. In Eville High fka BG:TNG will we be seeing new cast members, or will there be returning faces or younger relatives to those we all know and love?

It is not for us mere mortals to guess the ways of the omniscient Erenisch but I would imagine that

1) I would certainly expect to see Cindy and her family return

2) Given that Maggie and Sherry are 18/19 for most of the BG series the only way we get younger relatives would be a la Dallas or some stupid U.S sit com and ""hey Maggie, say hi to your younger sister who is about 10 months younger than you but has never before been mentioned and doesn't appear in any photos, despite the audiencen spending a lot of time discovering
your family background!" (Okay Buffy did precisely this with Dawn and look how that worked :D )

I would expect oor friends from the faculty to appear however and I'm sure the Stevensons will be interested in investing in that years's female harvest.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:26 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Yes. It is a direct sequel, not a variation on the theme.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
New cast with a few familiar faces. The vice principal becomes the principal, Peter visits from time to time.

Rufus wrote:
(Okay Buffy did precisely this with Dawn and look how that worked :D )
:D Yes, but they had a semi-plausable in-universe explanation for that. In fact, it can be seen as a tongue-in cheek parody of the cliche.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:20 am 
Newcomer

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Erenisch wrote:
New cast with a few familiar faces. The vice principal becomes the principal, Peter visits from time to time.

i think it cool if the main character gets one of his teacher as first slave then gets her sister. when she turns 18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:34 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Erenisch wrote:

Good news - what I was hoping to hear. So we meet a whole fresh young set of females. All under the wise and judicious tutelage of Mr. Moore.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:55 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: Slave Fair Year 2
Hey, I got two questions myself as I have not been a follower for that long:

1) Is there a list of upcoming Erenisch comics that I have not seen? If so, could someone provide a link please.

2) What/around when will we see the next Erenisch comic?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:05 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Kimberly Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts in training
K_G wrote:
Hey, I got two questions myself as I have not been a follower for that long:

1) Is there a list of upcoming Erenisch comics that I have not seen? If so, could someone provide a link please.

1) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

2) The next comic is submitted to dofantasy. Now - it's up to them. It depends on how many other submissions they have at the moment, because they are spacing their releases at lease a week or two apart. Depending on the time, it could take only a day or two, and it could take weeks.
For example, right now a comic was released only a couple of days ago. I wouldn't expect the next one at least for a week.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
Thatis the page I bookmarked on my browser. :D after checking that one I check the active topics page.

You should know that the list shows only 10-15 comics but E said before that s-he has about 50-60 comics in the waiting list.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: Slave Fair Year 2
Cool can't wait for the new comic. Thanks for the replies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:00 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
K_G wrote:

That list is the original reason of this forum, so maybe I should make it more visible somehow. Would it be better if I move it to a non-member zone?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Erenisch wrote:
K_G wrote:

That list is the original reason of this forum, so maybe I should make it more visible somehow. Would it be better if I move it to a non-member zone?

Personally, I like the fact that there is special inside info on the progress of your work that only members can get.

(Side question: Is Ginger in "The Semenary" Springbreeze?)