It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
My $on's Debt
by Dejan

Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm
Posts: 8
Fave character: maggie
Gender: male
Fave comic: slave fair
A certain area would forbid cars so women would have to pull wagons and carts to move people around. I suppose the logic for such a world would be anti-pollution? Also, certain roads would be for nude, semi-nude, or clothed travel. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1307
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
When I visited Texas a couple years ago there was a protest about how cattle add to the pollution. I can see in the erenischverse the same people protesting about how slaves add to the pollution. :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm
Posts: 99
Fave character: peter & maggie
Gender: male
I know these comics "bare" ;) only a wink, wink relation to reality...but a 1 womanpower rating system for transport seems totally absurd in anything other than simple cart pulling (rickshaw type) form. However, I really can not find fault with how they look dressed up in harness :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1307
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
loki151 wrote:
I know these comics "bare" ;) only a wink, wink relation to reality...but a 1 womanpower rating system for transport seems totally absurd in anything other than simple cart pulling (rickshaw type) form. However, I really can not find fault with how they look dressed up in harness :D

Yes something like a bus should be pulled by smt like a dozen ponies. Public transport is important. ;)

a sportscar pulled by top female athletes?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 am
Posts: 274
Gender: male
a sportscar pulled by top female athletes?[/quote]


"Top female athletes" ?

For sure you mean well trained animals :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:06 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 525
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
In the movie 300, when Leonidas Meets Xerxes, there's a giant golden litter carried by lots of slaves, and when he walks down the steps, slaves run to offer their backs for him to walk on. Real-world slavery is bad news. And how delicious to imagine this scene with beautiful slave girls.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:07 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2700
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Funny, slavery in Persia was rare and milder, while Spartans were notorious slave drivers who regularly killed and abused theirs.

My unnecessary pedantry and strong dislike of Zack Snyder aside, I understand the visual appeal of mass female slavery. I love to do that every chance I get, but those scenes are exhausting to draw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 525
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
I understand the visual appeal of mass female slavery. I love to do that every chance I get, but those scenes are exhausting to draw.


I hear ya!

On a technical level: that litter was shown so you could only clearly see the first few slaves in the front row and the rows behind were implied, in shadow.

On a conceptual level, I really enjoy the storytelling you’ve done in situations like the cult of male worshippers. You depict a handful of slaves, and might describe legions more with words. I’d love to “see” more of them, though drawing 3 while describing thousands would totally do it for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Posts: 32
Location: Europe
Fave character: Samantha
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
gogo12 wrote:
A certain area would forbid cars so women would have to pull wagons and carts to move people around. I suppose the logic for such a world would be anti-pollution? Also, certain roads would be for nude, semi-nude, or clothed travel. :mrgreen:


Am I the only one who has ponygirls in mind when thinking about this szenario? :mrgreen:

_________________
"Do you like your Cumcake cream-filled, Sir?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:35 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 525
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
Cumcake wrote:
gogo12 wrote:
A certain area would forbid cars so women would have to pull wagons and carts to move people around. I suppose the logic for such a world would be anti-pollution? Also, certain roads would be for nude, semi-nude, or clothed travel. :mrgreen:


Am I the only one who has ponygirls in mind when thinking about this szenario? :mrgreen:


Probably so! Though now that I'm thinking of it... I do enjoy the thought of those arctic sled dog regions which might have sleds pulled by puppygirls. Mush!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Posts: 32
Location: Europe
Fave character: Samantha
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
Master C wrote:
Cumcake wrote:
gogo12 wrote:
A certain area would forbid cars so women would have to pull wagons and carts to move people around. I suppose the logic for such a world would be anti-pollution? Also, certain roads would be for nude, semi-nude, or clothed travel. :mrgreen:


Am I the only one who has ponygirls in mind when thinking about this szenario? :mrgreen:


Probably so! Though now that I'm thinking of it... I do enjoy the thought of those arctic sled dog regions which might have sleds pulled by puppygirls. Mush!


Never thought of this, but the idea is amazing!! And now I have a picture in mind with Santa and his 8 little cuntdeers. :mrgreen:

_________________
"Do you like your Cumcake cream-filled, Sir?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2700
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Something like this?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 am
Posts: 274
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
Something like this?

Image


Yeah, exact.That's the right way!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1307
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
A classic! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm
Posts: 235
Fave character: Lea Merrie
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Stables
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:04 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Posts: 32
Location: Europe
Fave character: Samantha
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
Erenisch wrote:
Something like this?

Image


Oh nice!! Wow, I have never seen this masterpiece! Awesome work!

_________________
"Do you like your Cumcake cream-filled, Sir?"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group