Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:39 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Just a quick question that came to me this morning.

We see that the pups in SIT 1 and HouseBreaking that the pups uniforms are in different colours. I am guessing this is just random, but I have to ask if I am wrong about that. Is there some meaning to the colour a pup wears during training? Like one colour for slaves who are already owned and do not go to market, another for pets who will fetch top dollar, so on.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. - Sigmund Freud :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:54 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I don't have an answer but this is a good opportunity to ask for an erenisch universe coloring book :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
We see that the pups in SIT 1 and HouseBreaking that the pups uniforms are in different colours. I am guessing this is just random, but I have to ask if I am wrong about that. Is there some meaning to the colour a pup wears during training? Like one colour for slaves who are already owned and do not go to market, another for pets who will fetch top dollar, so on.

It is a really interesting question, I had never thought about the colors that each puppygirl wear have a meaning.

Out of curiosity about your question, I have re-read some of the comics where puppygirls are shown hoping to discover some kind of pattern, but honestly I do not think it exists (or at least, I have not discovered it).

Kim ... or rather, Miss Yummycunt wears white. Knowing her background we can be assumed (in a very vague way) that white is used in those puppygirls that already have an owner or that are important for someone. Buttercunt, Slutty Belle, Buttercup and Frecklepuss (who later forms part of the K-9 division) they also wear this color. On the other hand, this color is also worn by some puppygirls in the pet store (perhaps to indicate their status as "celebrity" and raise her price) and for your alter ego in SIT3.

Later, the owner of Miss Yummycunt seems to feel predilection for his pet in pink (even during her most important contest), but also other colors.

Black could be used for those puppygirls who are allowed to speak (a quick way to omit unnecessary punishments) since Sassytramp wears this color. Juicypuss also wears black, It makes me think that this training program is not requested, or very few can afford it.

Fuckmuffin wears red. I venture to think that this color is reserved for those puppygirls who need a special training (possibly more sadistic and full of punishments) given the past of this pet. Bouncybutt also wears this color in SIT3 but also Miss Inu in Housebreaking (maybe as punishment for her classes?).

There is very little information for the other colors, curiously yellow, green and blue seem to be the only ones that are discarded.

If you had your chance, Puppygirl-Jugs, what meaning would each color have for you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Bangerman wrote:
I don't have an answer but this is a good opportunity to ask for an erenisch universe coloring book :D

YES! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:25 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
For some reason I think this is the cutest question.

And the coloring book is a cute answer. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:02 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
The colors have nothing to do with level of training because they wear the same color througout. Also different color stocking girls are trained together so it is not about the level of training either.

My guess is it dehumanizes the girls reducing them to single colors. They are the red one, the green one, the blue one and so on.