Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:52 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Slave Fair 3
Hi I know that your already booked to the teeth with story ideas or concepts but I had an idea for a story that you can make as a standalone or maybe implement it into a existing story.

One of my other favorite dofantasy artists is Fernando and one of my favorite comics is sex war, a setting where males and females are divided into two different societies with men trying to enslave and r@pe them while women form their own feminist societies in response. The war between the genders and those dynamics in that dystopian society is what made that story so hot.

My idea would be to emulate some of that with a plot like "a group of diehard militant feminist soldiers from a far off nation that is ruled by a lesbian matriarchy are sent to (kidnap, rescue, assassinate, or whatever) in the land of Pussiana, however they get captured inevitably where they get sent to a reeducation facility where they get beaten and brutally r@ped until they are broken, all the while being reeducated and indoctrinated into the church of male supremacy and rejecting their former feminist beliefs and diehard lesbianism. Once they become devoted obedient willing rapetoys for the Men, the story should end with another group of feminist commando's being sent in to retrieve or find out what happened to the previous squad until they are captured by the same squad they were sent to find, now devoted servants of the patriarchy. They will be shocked to see what happened to their sister comrades and even more shocked when they betray them and help the men r@pe and brainwash them to be good servants of Pussiana.

The reason why I think this idea is extremely hot is that most of the stories you've written so far involve breaking women who were already stuck or broken in the system. Theres some exceptions with some uppity offlimits women who no longer have that status and then are r@ped but mostly the females are already in a broken mindset. That's why I think having a comic where the most mentally strongwilled and adamantly feminist women being broken will be extremely hot as it creates or portrays a element in this universe that is not often portrayed, plus a society ruled by the matriarchy would be a interesting addition to the EC universe imo, anyways just a idea im offering up, :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:24 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
I like the idea. I like when E’s comics open up and show glimpses of a world beyond Pussiana. Imagine how it must be for the females in Pussiana to know that fate has born them into this society; if they’d had better luck they could have been born in a freer society overseas. I like the illegal, inevitable, trade in slavegirls from abroad, captured and brought into Pussiana to feed the tastes that the local females can’t meet. And I like that there is a female resistance movement in Pussiana struggling vainly lol to challenge the new order.

But what I also really like in Pussiana is precisely that it isn’t inevitable and hopeless for females. There is a slender chance that they can survive free and unr@ped. This is why Housebreaking is so excellent, as we see the sudden collapse of the world of a female who knew what she had to do to stay free and had done it for a number of years, but then made one mistake and it was all over for her - into the hands of the BFA and then enslaved as Mr. Butcher’s new plaything within a matter of hours. So yes, they know their chances aren’t great but they will all hope, pray and believe that it won’t happen to them - like Nathalie Levrette (BG7?) who thinks she’s safe since she thinks her father is rich, but then one phonecall later she finds herself sold.

If it was a society where all females were automatically doomed to be enslaved it would be much less interesting and enjoyable.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
kratt81 wrote:
My idea would be to emulate some of that with a plot like "a group of diehard militant feminist soldiers from a far off nation that is ruled by a lesbian matriarchy are sent to (kidnap, rescue, assassinate, or whatever) in the land of Pussiana, however they get captured inevitably where they get sent to a reeducation facility where they get beaten and brutally r@ped until they are broken, all the while being reeducated and indoctrinated into the church of male supremacy and rejecting their former feminist beliefs and diehard lesbianism. Once they become devoted obedient willing rapetoys for the Men, the story should end with another group of feminist commando's being sent in to retrieve or find out what happened to the previous squad until they are captured by the same squad they were sent to find, now devoted servants of the patriarchy. They will be shocked to see what happened to their sister comrades and even more shocked when they betray them and help the men r@pe and brainwash them to be good servants of Pussiana.

The reason why I think this idea is extremely hot is that most of the stories you've written so far involve breaking women who were already stuck or broken in the system. Theres some exceptions with some uppity offlimits women who no longer have that status and then are r@ped but mostly the females are already in a broken mindset. That's why I think having a comic where the most mentally strongwilled and adamantly feminist women being broken will be extremely hot as it creates or portrays a element in this universe that is not often portrayed, plus a society ruled by the matriarchy would be a interesting addition to the EC universe imo, anyways just a idea im offering up, :D

I think it is a great story idea. You should write a story showing these type of women being captured and broken.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
I'm drawing association with the amazon warrior babes of Wonder Woman fame.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:03 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Ah, another lucky shot in the dark there. The two-part Slavecop story (coming soon!) has some of the elements you want.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:41 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Slave Fair 3
That sounds awesome, can't wait, but Im really waiting and holding out for the semenary for the brainwashing/cult element, you cant build anything new or better without tearing down the old first right? 8-)