EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Small Town Pussiana
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:38 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is a question, have you ever thought of setting a story in a small town away from the city?

Now, I know that we have seen rural areas in SIT 2 and 3, however they were dairies and slave training ranches and the majority of the stories take place in the city. I think it would be interesting to see how things go down in small dusty towns in Pussiana.

For some reason I picture it being a touch like a stereotypical town in the south. Sort of a touch like Mayberry from the Andy Griffiths show and Hazzard County from Dukes of Hazard meets I Spit on Your Grave, Naked Vengeance and hogtied.com.

I like to think that I have given a feel to treatment and attitudes of such towns in the first chapters of my compulsory slave laws series with my descriptions of the Mayors casual feeling up and humiliation of me and such passages as
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
In the country they never referred to a young slut as being made pregnant or knocked up, oh no, that would never do for men who saw young woman stripped naked standing or laying in hay in pens like animals at the county sales. No, we were put in calf, in pup and in foal, their words reducing us to animals. In fact that was what the joke was after my own mother reported me missing and after I did not turn up for a week. They said that I had gone into heat and likely found myself a few ‘stallions’ to break me in. After all a strong, well put together mare like myself would ware one cock out real quick. That as they joked I was more than likely naked in the hay somewhere, serving my natural betters on my back and on my knees. Loving every cock that they pushed inside me, every slap to my tits, ass or face, so much it could hardly even be called r@pe anymore. They joked that I was more than likely having the time of my life and would return home naked and tamed. Maybe even naked with my belly swollen. All those at the general store agreed that if I came home like that I should be stabled right away and turned into a good brood mare. That I would have a fine life ahead of me fucking studs like a dumb animal and birthing a new generation of slaves. And that I would love it. Such was the attitude in small country towns towards myself and other young women.
to give just one.

However it would be interesting to see how it matches up with the series creator’s vision of this part of that proud land.

Post subject: Re: Small Town Pussiana
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Well comrade, I most say this is a great question.

:D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
I recall reading a few stories placed in other towns, some described as small. But please don’t ask me to name them, because I can’t rember off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
I think almost all stories take place in a small town. In repurpoased Heather calls erenischville a backwater town right? Only big city stories are Slave Fair comics. Them take place in Maidenfair which is the New York of Pussiana.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:01 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Well, let’s say rural settings rather than just small town settings then.

I would love to see how the poor sluts out in the country fare compared to their cousins in the cities and more urban town. I would love to see a country auction. I have a vision of it being more like a cattle action, than a fancy slave auction. Girls in animal pens, naked, hay on the floor. Some standing, some laying on their backs, some huddled in fear and humiliation as they are reduced to livestock. Then being led around a ring to the horror and humiliation as they are auctioned off.

I’m sure we all have ideas of what rural towns there would be like.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:21 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Nice food for thought! Along with the theme of farm life, I suspect that there would be more "do it yourself" type ingenuity — inventions involving rope, wood, and simple living.

- Slavegirl-powered farm equipment

- Low-tech slut-training equipment

- Simple toys and games (like tossing one pebble at a time into tit-attached buckets, in your story)

Fun train of thought!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
A sequel or a prequel to the dairy?

I want this now ;)