Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Why does this have to be a sequel?

Would it not be equally or more interesting if this was the one of the first classes to be put through the glories of the Erensichean education system? It may even allow you to bring in some of the elements about how it came to pass which otherwise would just be exposition.

(Just a thought is all.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
m113 wrote:
The Academy?

Already reserved for another project.

Rufus wrote:
Would it not be equally or more interesting if this was the one of the first classes to be put through the glories of the Erensichean education system? It may even allow you to bring in some of the elements about how it came to pass which otherwise would just be exposition.

This can be a good story too, but I'm planning to make education even worse for the next generation girls. I'm also going to use some existing characters, so it has to be a sequel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm 
Harem Owner

SPOIL

Erenisch in your short comic, do you think adding the whole scene with Sherry marriage? Or the scene between Mr Stevenson and wife and two daughters Toby?

Especially since I did not pay attention the first time I read it. But the father of Sherry joined the orgy. You've been doing the scene between Cherry and her father (also her mother), it would be nice to have also the scene of an orgy with her father. And see that Sherry has finally understood the true motivation of her father, and that his situation will not change, and it is the possession of Mr Stevenson.

If you have images of the scene with the wife and / or daughters of Toby, could you post them? Please!

Thanks you!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 am 
The Artist

hartia8 wrote:
SPOIL

Erenisch in your short comic, do you think adding the whole scene with Sherry marriage? Or the scene between Mr Stevenson and wife and two daughters Toby?

Especially since I did not pay attention the first time I read it. But the father of Sherry joined the orgy. You've been doing the scene between Cherry and her father (also her mother), it would be nice to have also the scene of an orgy with her father. And see that Sherry has finally understood the true motivation of her father, and that his situation will not change, and it is the possession of Mr Stevenson.

If you have images of the scene with the wife and / or daughters of Toby, could you post them? Please!

Thanks you!

I don't have any leftovers from that scene unfortunately. I had a couple sketches, but I used them for the Michelle scene in The Society. Not sure if I will do a Potts family orgy scene again, because that maybe repetitive (The office/phone scene in BG8 was pretty close). You will see these characters in "The Office" project later.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
High School sounds better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:05 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
A request.... What about a scene were a girl actually complains that her master's manhood is too small and she has to lie that his manhood his mighty. I don't know I think it would be another form of humiliation as the poor girl can never get satisfied because her master's stick is too short.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 am 
Transcended

All I would say to that is that in the ECU all men are "sexual Tyrannosaurus" like Blain in Predator. Their foodstuffs ensure that and if a girl was to say otherwise she would probably end up 'doing an Anite'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
dougeee wrote:
A request.... What about a scene were a girl actually complains that her master's manhood is too small and she has to lie that his manhood his mighty. I don't know I think it would be another form of humiliation as the poor girl can never get satisfied because her master's stick is too short.

I guess Steve was in this position and Gwen was cought when she was talking bad about him in BG7. Does it count? She was talking about tot the size of the penis but the ugliness and meanness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 am 
Transcended

Yes, I would say that one counts Gat. I would then point out that Steve tried to kill her and only Peter's interference saved her life This is probably part of the reason why Gwen suddenly thinks Peter is great and needs a new trophy slave.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm 
The Artist

dougeee wrote:

I'm not sure this will be entertaining as a major theme, but maybe a passing reference can be inserted somewhere. Gat and Rufus are right actually, Gwen-Steve dynamic already had some elements of this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:42 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Rufus wrote:
All I would say to that is that in the ECU all men are "sexual Tyrannosaurus" like Blain in Predator. Their foodstuffs ensure that and if a girl was to say otherwise she would probably end up 'doing an Anite'.

Also. Going by the advances in boob enlargement, I'd guess that the same applicies to the dick enlargement in this great world. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:43 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Mad wrote:
- A bizarro world where the women are in charge and the men are the slaves

I can think of a semi bizzaro story line that might be taken up by Dofantasy. While it does not have the total bizzaro world setting it does have women domming men.
A Slave Cop story.
The basic idea would be a group of executives from a major female enslavement and export company are kidnapped by female rebels and taken to an isolated island. There they televise what they are doing to these men, basically giving them a taste of what the woman they sell as livestock go though (maybe with recorded footage of female slaves being put through that first before hand). Everybody’s favorite Slavecop has to go undercover, maybe hidden in a shipment of slaves high jacked by the rebels and taken to Freedom Island. There she has to turn off the defenses or get bomb collars off the executives for the forces of law and order can take out the place.
It would also be interesting to see how the executives talk about their product before they are kidnapped. What their offices are like and the such.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:09 am 
The Artist

I have seen Templeton and Fernando occasionally feature men in bondage in their stories, but it is not something you'll see in any of mine. Not part of my bizarre set of kinks. But you are right about the plausibility of such a story in my setting. Rebels would probably do something like that sooner or later. I'd be happy to read it if someone writes a story on the subject.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:01 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Mai Shiranui
Hi Erenische I recently got hooked on pdfs from Fansadox and I prefer your artwork the most over all the other artists. Youre art and dialogue text are the most seductive and alluring. However, I noticed most of your male characters are white and I am Asian/Latino and it is hard to place myself into such fantasies even if your issues have the best storylines. (E.g the Birthday Gift series, the Hotel, the Slave, Slave Cop) I was wondering if you are going to draw more of an a variety in the different ethnic types of men and women? Thanks for reading. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am 
The Artist

Erenisch Supporter wrote:
Hi Erenische I recently got hooked on pdfs from Fansadox and I prefer your artwork the most over all the other artists. Youre art and dialogue text are the most seductive and alluring. However, I noticed most of your male characters are white and I am Asian/Latino and it is hard to place myself into such fantasies even if your issues have the best storylines. (E.g the Birthday Gift series, the Hotel, the Slave, Slave Cop) I was wondering if you are going to draw more of an a variety in the different ethnic types of men and women? Thanks for reading. :)

Thanks for that. You are much generous with your praise. My characters are not really white, actually. They are mostly orange and pink :) I try not to use ethnic or racial identifiers unless story requires it (eg. Karma). The principle I follow so far is "diversity for females, ambiguity for males".

(You can find Asians and Latinos in my stories if you look harder, I give them ethnic features and a sometimes names too, but I rarely announce their ethnicity in the dialogue. Doing so would put my fantasy world closer to the real one, and I really don't want to do that)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:17 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
I'd love to see something in your future comics where Maggie does something really unexpected in Peter's favour, and earns herself some sort of a kinky treat from him... it might seem a bit dull of an idea, but its something I haven't really seen done yet. Like if she ever became his slave wife I'd like to see him orally please her on their 'wedding night'. As a bonus it'd be cool if he was really good at oral sex, and it got her begging for it. Maybe she'd even wake Peter up with a rimjob in hopes of getting her pussy licked by him. I actually would like to see her willingly rim Peter for a long amount of time.

I'd kind of like to see Maggie turn into a sort of obsessed slave over her master... maybe some Harley Quinn syndrome or something rather. Alternatively it would be pretty exciting to see a slave (perhaps not Maggie) who would kill for her master, and willingly loved the abuse... a masochist perhaps. I'm not sure if that would take the fun out of it or not but it'd be something different anyway.

Well, these are my suggestions and comments, do what you will with them. Your art certainly wouldn't be dull without these suggestions, you always have such good ideas each comic. It leaves me begging for more! Take care!

P.S. I love your anal scenes so much, they're my favourite parts most of the time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
welcome jenni my love, all good suggestions.

but there must be some kind of law against men giving oral to women in this world. I don't remember seeing one :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:31 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
MrGoodPecker, I think you might be onto something :P

I think it would be cool to see Peter do it to Maggie though, especially on a more important occasion such as a wedding night or maybe an anniversary of her enslavement, which... might not work seeing as that IS Peters birthday... Oh well.

I'm always bursting with ideas so I'm sure you'll hear more from me :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:56 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
MrGoodPecker wrote:

but there must be some kind of law against men giving oral to women in this world. I don't remember seeing one :D

Maybe. I had kinda figured that the guys shown wouldn't be selfish enough to not even bother with it, since they don't get to orgasm from it. (Like a bad date :-P)
If cunnilingus would be illegal, wouldn't fgm be eventually mandated or suggested then?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:49 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
welcome jenni_my_love, nice to see another chick over here. ;)

celestical wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

Maybe. I had kinda figured that the guys shown wouldn't be selfish enough to not even bother with it, since they don't get to orgasm from it. (Like a bad date :-P)
If cunnilingus would be illegal, wouldn't fgm be eventually mandated or suggested then?

Now this is my moment to shine! There is an instant where a man gives cunnilingus to a girl - in For Sale (page 13) Danny grabs and lifts Cindy, slams her to a wall and buries his face in her crotch. (That was a powerful scene for me, by the way.)

It is only for a moment but it is enough to show that it is not illegal. (It still can be illegal but there is no such indication in that scene)

I think if a bully like Danny could do that to Cindy, Peter would definitely do it for Maggie, the girl he loves. I agree that it would be a nice moment in the series.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next