Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I have a project with a pregnant character, but you'll have to wait a long while for that one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 pm 
The Artist

jenni_my_love wrote:
......but I felt like this anal scene in particular sounded like she enjoyed it....
Yes, she was meant to have a content expression there. But In my mind, her satisfaction in that image was independent from any physical pain or pleasure derived from said activity- she was just so happy to be with her master again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:51 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
I have a project with a pregnant character, but you'll have to wait a long while for that one.

Good things take time so we'll all wait paitently and hope its Maggie!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:34 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
Ah that does make sense... I wonder if any of the girls actually enjoy anal sex... all of them seem to hate it so much lol

Preggers eh? Paint me intrigued!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:16 pm 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
jenni_my_love wrote:
......but I felt like this anal scene in particular sounded like she enjoyed it....
Yes, she was meant to have a content expression there. But In my mind, her satisfaction in that image was independent from any physical pain or pleasure derived from said activity- she was just so happy to be with her master again.

that's how i took that scene. Her saying you don't have to reclaim it , to me, was her way of saying that she didn't like it and please stop doing me in the ass. But since she is such a good slave she would never say that. And like E said her content expression was that she was back in Peter's presence.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 pm 
Harem Owner

It does make sense. Also... after Paul ramming it in there, I suppose its illogical to assume she'd enjoy anything going in there right after. Am I crazy or was Peter not supposed to whip her for kissing Carol... or did he just change the 'punishment' to that?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
jenni_my_love wrote:
It does make sense. Also... after Paul ramming it in there, I suppose its illogical to assume she'd enjoy anything going in there right after. Am I crazy or was Peter not supposed to whip her for kissing Carol... or did he just change the 'punishment' to that?

No she got two different punishments because of Carol's selfishness. Extra whipping for the kisses, and an anal session because Carol chose to to be fucked in her pussy. It was her birthday after all :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 am 
Harem Owner

Ahhh right. I'm real good at remember things I read as you can see lol

I liked the last comics ending a lot, and I am REALLY excited for the next one, but I hear we've got a dump and taxes story coming next lol. I'm intrigued by that as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:03 pm 
Harem Owner

I just thought of something else... are there any men out there who possibly buy slaves, but are secretly trying to keep them from harm? Like maybe an activist who doesn't like the slave laws, and feels all people should be treated equal? I would imagine that'd be quite taboo in the E-Universe... he'd have to keep it a secret no doubt.

That would add a bit of drama no doubt... then again, where would you really go with something like that... unless it was a comic about a struggle to keep it a secret but that's about all.

We all know deep down inside Paul is TOTALLY like that. He just wants to set free all the slave girls and be a big hero to the universe. :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
jenni_my_love wrote:
I just thought of something else... are there any men out there who possibly buy slaves, but are secretly trying to keep them from harm? Like maybe an activist who doesn't like the slave laws, and feels all people should be treated equal? I would imagine that'd be quite taboo in the E-Universe... he'd have to keep it a secret no doubt.

That would add a bit of drama no doubt... then again, where would you really go with something like that... unless it was a comic about a struggle to keep it a secret but that's about all.

We all know deep down inside Paul is TOTALLY like that. He just wants to set free all the slave girls and be a big hero to the universe. :P

Keeping it a struggle would imply another Slavecop story but then it could come out in other comics. Perhaps a business comic where it is discovered a 'slave stockpile' is kept because the activist is really using super intelligent slaves to do the work behind the scenes.

Or we could find out in a slave fair comic about a highly envious slave collection being kept by this super secret and mysterious unphotographed slave connoisseur who supports his collection by - using the slaves to develop things (kinda take care of the equipment and it'll take care of you type of thing) or he is just secretly mega rich and uses the slaves as a means to showcase his wealth to people he never invites.

It could be done without making the main focus just keeping it secret. You could also tie in the FLF resistance by having the activist losing a few shipments to them or secretly training them?

Umm a FLF comic set in a camp where 'colaberaters' train the women in counter 'interogation' techniques and the arts needed to inflitrate the sex driven society! This could be made into another series like the slavecops thats more like 'Alias' with the resistance conducting their own covert operations and 'questioning' captive males.

I'm going to have to think on this!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
From what we know of abolitionists in history, they were frequently of the same class as slave owners. It would certainly be an excellent cover for a secret sympathizer and financier of the FLF to pose as a highly successful slave trader. Indeed, he'd seem to be the last person with an interest in overturning the existing order, which would make him the least likely suspect in an official investigation involving slavecops, The BFA or any of the other institutions charged with maintaining the status quo.

Something here in the way of a plot for sure, but it's always the artist's call based on inspiration.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:35 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
ernestgreene wrote:
From what we know of abolitionists in history, they were frequently of the same class as slave owners. It would certainly be an excellent cover for a secret sympathizer and financier of the FLF to pose as a highly successful slave trader. Indeed, he'd seem to be the last person with an interest in overturning the existing order, which would make him the least likely suspect in an official investigation involving slavecops, The BFA or any of the other institutions charged with maintaining the status quo.

Something here in the way of a plot for sure, but it's always the artist's call based on inspiration.

I remember we talked about this on the old board, and E mentioned a possibility of this. A super rich slave collector who secretly treats his flock like free women. Great idea but would we be satisfied reading about well-treated women :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:08 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: sluttyfox
My humble requests: first- Slave Cop 3 and second- more Gwen please.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Good point, Samantha. However, if he story were told from the POV of slavecop investigators, I'm sure there would be plenty of interrogation and other activities of the sort we like to look at as the authorities sought to bring down whoever was secretly aiding and abetting the FLF. Also, the rich benefactor would still have to maintain a proper public image, so no doubt he'd have to divert suspicion by being extra-rough on the girls who volunteered to cover for him by acting as his slaves to enable his cover.

These things are not without historical precedent. In this country, many slaves were taken north by the underground railroad posing as merchandise for sale. And if the mystery financier's cover was as a big-time slave wholesaler, he'd undoubtedly need to make a show of his commercial activities.

Many opportunities for the usual entertainments.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
badraven wrote:

Why not have Gwen in SlaveCop 3?

She can be our link into the weird world of our Erensichean Oskar Schindler? I think he is a closer analogy to the sort of guy we are discussing here than the fanatical John Brown type. The martyr type of abolitionist faces a big ptoblem due to the nature o his work

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:33 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: sluttyfox
Rufus wrote:
badraven wrote:

She can be our link into the weird world of our Erensichean Oskar Schindler? I think he is a closer analogy to the sort of guy we are discussing here than the fanatical John Brown type. The martyr type of abolitionist faces a big ptoblem due to the nature o his work

I like the way you think.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm 
The Artist

Rufus wrote:
badraven wrote:

How many more redheads can the slavecop series take?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Rufus wrote:
badraven wrote:

Was that rhetorical? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
FringeThumb wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Slavecops: GINGER JUSTICE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
celestical wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Slavecops: GINGER JUSTICE

There is always room for one more. Though I didn't actually mean her to join up she can cameo as an unwilling part of whatever evil Lidia must face down

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next