Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: None
Fave comic: None
I have one suggestion that incorporates pony/dog girls & slave cops.

And even a working title " A Day At The Races ".

Showing pony / dog races - a logical extension of The Stables / Kennels.

Ponies - variety of racing styles - sulky, steeple chase or conventional gallop.
Even being ridden by young ( light ) women as jockeys if necessary.

Dogs - on all fours - hands and feet ( very fast ) as opposed to your hands and knees.
While off topic I have all ways considered it cruel to women having them on hands and knees
it is very hard on the knees, while hands and feet is less cruel. The Japanese artist
Asaji Muroi has an interesting website that features art/ photos of women on hands and feet.

In the real world young horses that underperform end up as dog food very quickly, I do not want to see that
but some inventive incentives need to be applied to encourage winning ie freedom and for the loser severe punishment / reassignment as a
work horse ( hard labour ) or both.

Slavecop - Horse racing and crime go together ( money laundering , race fixing and attracts harden criminals )
How to integrate slavecops into the above I have no clear idea, I am sure your forum readers could supply some valid ideas
Capturing runaway slaves who like going to the races? is one idea.

I came across the subject of Military Slaves and you said it would be out by 2017, so if you adopted the above idea it would be out by 2018
I am impressed you must be very busy or have many other projects on hand. Regardless I look forward to your
next project.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Welcome to the fold Hercynite, and thank you for your suggestions.

I had similar ideas jotted down when I was plotting the SiT series. I actually tested the waters for a pony-race sequel in the The Stables, in the scene where Lea sees the triple-pony race cart. And of course there is the Slave Fair 2 scene with Kimberly.

Such themes look great on paper initially, but they pose some problems during development. I have millions of such great ideas that are doomed to stay as ideas. When the theme is too specific and scope is too narrow, it is hard to stretch it to a 40-something page story. That's why I inserted a short dog show scene in Slave Fair y2 instead of turning it into a full comic. I had the story ideas for The Kennels and The Stables when I wrote the original Slave Fair (and inserted little visual a reference to them in the comic too) but it took me a very long time to find the courage and inspiration to develop them as separate comics. Such specialized topics also present another problem for me. Unlike my normal comics, these ones require some research. I did a lot of research before I did the pony story, and now the cow story. It is fun to learn about these things, but it considerably lengthens the process. In short, I'm not saying that I'll not do it, but you have to wait for a long while to see such a comic done.

A couple good good news I can give you, you will see some puppies running on hand and feet in The Dairy. They are shepherd dogs, so they have to be fast and vicious to keep the cattle in line. And the military slave project is closer than you think. I actually started sketching some scenes for that one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:06 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: None
Fave comic: None
Re: Breast Size & Sugestion

Thank you for your prompt reply to both queries.

Breasts - I was surprised by your explanation but it does explain your drawing style.

Races - I never knew that research was an integral aspect of your comics but then I know nothing of comic strip creation.
Or that speciality subjects were more difficult then general topics.

In regards to military slaves the first thought that came to me was bomb disposal / mine clearing the US army uses robots and dogs
so it would be only natural to use an expendable slave though a woman losing her arms or legs is not very erotic. I read an article years ago
that US soldiers were very upset when their robot was damaged, they regarded it as part of their team and did there best to repair it. It would be an interesting comic material where a woman is subject to physical/sexual abuse but cared for very deeply.

I found The Bottom and The Office very fresh - after so many comics you can still come up with original ideas and interesting characters
Repurposed was bland by comparison. The ending to The Office was interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Hercynite wrote:
In regards to military slaves the first thought that came to me was bomb disposal / mine clearing the US army uses robots and dogs
so it would be only natural to use an expendable slave though a woman losing her arms or legs is not very erotic. I read an article years ago
that US soldiers were very upset when their robot was damaged, they regarded it as part of their team and did there best to repair it. It would be an interesting comic material where a woman is subject to physical/sexual abuse but cared for very deeply.

Welcome Hercynite!

Might I suggest the 'Dogs of War' anthology editied by Mike McPhail as it is all about this 'working' dogs in a sci-fi setting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 am 
Harem Owner

As I was reading once again BG 10-Lovelust, a idea came to me. There is a scene where Cumbunny plays a degrading game called ''Bunnyhops'', and I'm thinking, why not make a game from the Erenisch universe ?

A game like ''Wasteland'' or ''3Dkink'' ? I tried one a few years ago (don't remember which one) and...it was pretty fun for a while. The 3D art wasn't great and it got repetitive so I stop playing, but the way the player could customize the girls (bigger boobs, change air color, adding tattoos, etc.) and of course the interactive nature of the game was real nice.

So...without copying their game, why not make your own interactive game E ? I can see myself controlling your sluts, making them do as I want, crawl and beg for cock, it would be AMAZING !

Take for example Yummycunt. The player could play with her at the Cummypaws headquaters, in a park, at home or at a dog show. Of course, the player could fuck her and shove dildos up her ass but also make her crawl faster, make her Bark like a stupid mutt, make her hold out her tongue and pant, play fetch, hold different poses, eat nice dogfood and so on.

For the other characters, the player would be able to cum on their faces, yank their hair, slap them, whip them and treat them like your draw your stories E.

Since your art is already at a great level, I would suggest just a few items that us, players, could customize. Apart from bigger breast and bigger ass (Kim Kardashian type), maybe adding a tail, making the butt red when you whip the sluts, making them wear some type of clothes (ripping them of their bodies is a turn on), branding the sluts with a degrading name, putting a larger collar around their necks.

I'm sure creating a game like that is not a easy thing to do, but you could hire a game developper that would respect your art. I, for one, would pay big bucks to play a game this fun !!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:51 am 
Harem Owner

Quote:
Dogs - on all fours - hands and feet ( very fast ) as opposed to your hands and knees.
While off topic I have all ways considered it cruel to women having them on hands and knees
it is very hard on the knees, while hands and feet is less cruel. The Japanese artist
Asaji Muroi has an interesting website that features art/ photos of women on hands and feet.
Quote:

I must disagree with that statement. I know walking on all fours is hard on the knees (I've seen it first hand), but let's not forget that we're in a fantasy world ! In this fantasy, you can make them crawl for hours. I find walking on hands and feet really akward and not sexy at all.

The special thing with bitchwalking is the contrast of a beautiful and elegant woman doing something so primal, so savage. And to put her on the floor at your feet (she can't go any lower!) makes her submit by default. It's the place of a slave, when she looks UP at her Master, from her place on the ground.

It may be easier for girls this way, but, in my humble opinion, the concept is lost.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:26 am 
Harem Owner

jenni_my_love wrote:
I'd love to see something in your future comics where Maggie does something really unexpected in Peter's favour, and earns herself some sort of a kinky treat from him... As a bonus it'd be cool if he was really good at oral sex, and it got her begging for it. Maybe she'd even wake Peter up with a rimjob in hopes of getting her pussy licked by him. I actually would like to see her willingly rim Peter for a long amount of time.

I'd kind of like to see Maggie turn into a sort of obsessed slave over her master...

Love the idea. Peter would laugh and be surprise/happy that his Cumbunny degrades herself for him. As much that I like the idea, I think the behavior would suit Puppycunt (Tawnie) better. Since she's not so bright, she would equals rimming her Master as a new trick she's able to perform, one that makes HIM happy, not something that would shatters HER dignity. She would do it willingly in hopes of a treat.

It could be others kinky treats too.
Puppycunt would think: Rimming my Master = pat on the head like the good dog I am = double ration of food
Puppycunt : Licking cum that fell on the floor = applause from my Master = nice and slow fingering of cunt
Puppycunt : Barking while running in circle like a stupid mutt = Master will trow me the bone of his prime T-bone steak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 am 
The Artist

Hercynite wrote:
I never knew that research was an integral aspect of your comics
When I say "research" I mean getting familiar with the specialized terminology, not an in depth academic study of the subject. For The Stables I googled and found a couple horse-breeding websites that list related terms, in order not to sound like an inebriated nincompoop when I talk about that stuff. I did a similar research for the cow-raising terminology. I know this is all an excuse to draw pee-pees interlocking with vajay-jays in a fantastical environment, but I still feel the urge to keep a reasonable level of realism.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:32 am 
The Artist

Pernel wrote:
why not make a game from the Erenisch universe ?
That is an attractive idea, yes. All I need to do is to learn coding and/or find a number of programmers willing to work for free. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Hercynite wrote:

It is a good idea for a story, but am I the only one that expects to see the Marx Bothers in Gimp gear somewhere in the story with that tittle? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:21 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Hercynite wrote:

It is a good idea for a story, but am I the only one that expects to see the Marx Bothers in Gimp gear somewhere in the story with that tittle? :lol:

Eeeewww! Thanks for the image Puppygirl :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
but I still feel the urge to keep a reasonable level of realism.

We appreciate it E.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Erenisch wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Maybe those classes will be seen in "Erenisch High; The Next Generation" which E has mentioned :D

I have so many school-related ideas I never had the chance to incorporate in the BG series... The "next generation" will take place in the school setting mostly. It will have multiple main characters, and focus will not be on a single family or harem. I'm still undecided about the name though. Would not be the Birthday Gift obviously. I'll decide that later. (I'm open to suggestions). I can keep it simple and call it "the School".

Just saw that TNG has been under discussion since these posts of 2012!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:19 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Fave comic: For Sale
Something like a nice old cuckold/netorare?
Don't know, my idea is about a cuckold involving Brandy "the head cheerleader", used and enslaved by the basket team, and how her boyfriend "one day we'll get married" had to see/discover that she was banged by the basket team and soon to be enslaved.

Then, I don't know, I'm good at reading, not writing :D