by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:52 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Hi there,
First off thank you for the great world you have created. I was hooked as a fan after reading your first comic Slave Family Set. The mother and daughter look so cute on all fours like that, a pair of animals for sale. Mind you my favorite story is Sluts in Training.
Which brings me to my question. When are we going to get to see another Kimberly Muttson story?

It might be forward of me to say this but one thing that the story could cover would be the tapes of Kimberly’s taming, we know they are out there. Something like the Muttson tapes or the Yummycunt Tapes.
If you have a mind to do something like that, I would have loved to seen her when she was out and Phil the Cameraman was allowed to be the first man to fuck her in her new life as a slave. I have always pictured her lying on a cold metal table. Phil filming her tits and sex, talking about how he has wanted to ball her since he started working with her or something like that.
I wonder if the other fans would have liked to have seen that part of the first story?
It would also be fun to see how Kimberly was taught to run on all fours. I imagine that she was on ax exercise running belt on all fours panting along and straining to get used to running like that.
Also I would like to know what finally happened to Lea Merrie? Did Kimberly’s Boss come to pick her up or was she put up for sale?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Hi there,
First off thank you for the great world you have created. I was hooked as a fan after reading your first comic Slave Family Set. The mother and daughter look so cute on all fours like that, a pair of animals for sale. Mind you my favorite story is Sluts in Training.
Which brings me to my question. When are we going to get to see another Kimberly Muttson story?

It might be forward of me to say this but one thing that the story could cover would be the tapes of Kimberly’s taming, we know they are out there. Something like the Muttson tapes or the Yummycunt Tapes.
If you have a mind to do something like that, I would have loved to seen her when she was out and Phil the Cameraman was allowed to be the first man to fuck her in her new life as a slave. I have always pictured her lying on a cold metal table. Phil filming her tits and sex, talking about how he has wanted to ball her since he started working with her or something like that.
I wonder if the other fans would have liked to have seen that part of the first story?
It would also be fun to see how Kimberly was taught to run on all fours. I imagine that she was on ax exercise running belt on all fours panting along and straining to get used to running like that.
Also I would like to know what finally happened to Lea Merrie? Did Kimberly’s Boss come to pick her up or was she put up for sale?

You have two hits here. Maybe I mentioned it before, but I cut the cameraman scene to make space. I also have a project tentatively named "The Yummycunt Chronicles", but I decided not to develop that one because I felt that it would be a little repetitive after SiT1.

I planned the SiT comics as a series of single shots with a common theme of pettification, and each supposed to have a different star (Hence the name "sluts" in training). But I liked Kimberly and she got a considerable fan base, so I decided to put her in the second one. (This creates a creative constraint for me, because now I feel compelled to incorporate her into the other sequels.) So I guess the answer to your question is, she will be in SiT3, or maybe a cameo in an earlier comic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:30 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
I planned the SiT comics as a series of single shots with a common theme of pettification, and each supposed to have a different star (Hence the name "sluts" in training). But I liked Kimberly and she got a considerable fan base, so I decided to put her in the second one. (This creates a creative constraint for me, because now I feel compelled to incorporate her into the other sequels.) So I guess the answer to your question is, she will be in SiT3, or maybe a cameo in an earlier comic.

You could also have Lea in SiT3 like Kimberley was in SiT2 and free yourself up a bit...or constrain yourself differently in any case.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
(This creates a creative constraint for me, because now I feel compelled to incorporate her into the other sequels.

Don't be constrained, that is what slave girls are for :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
I kinda like the idea of the Muttson Chronicles as like maybe some short stories of dog life, whole SiT goes and does its own thing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Another vote for the Yummycunt chronicles. I'm sure it won't be repetitive if you do it.

(And welcome Puppygirl-jugs, alwyas good to see another sister in the member roster :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
I have to agree with everyone else here. The idea of a Muttson Chronicles does sound rather appealing. I would also like to see more of Lea and her visits to the various training facilities. I love all of your comics but SiT2: The Stables is still my favorite.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Not to disparage the Muttson Chronicles idea, if anyone can keep it from getting repetitive E can, but the idea doesn't grab me. I think Kim's story is pretty much done, though I still like the character enough to look forward to more cameos and guest shots.

But to expand on mehmeh's idea; Kim starred in SiT1 and guested in SiT2. Lea starred in SiT2 and could guest in SiT3. Then whoever stars in SiT3 could guest in SiT4 and so on. That way it is slightly less constrictive but maintains a continuity. :)

(what do you think, sirs?)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Dr. White wrote:
Not to disparage the Muttson Chronicles idea, if anyone can keep it from getting repetitive E can, but the idea doesn't grab me. I think Kim's story is pretty much done, though I still like the character enough to look forward to more cameos and guest shots.

But to expand on mehmeh's idea; Kim starred in SiT1 and guested in SiT2. Lea starred in SiT2 and could guest in SiT3. Then whoever stars in SiT3 could guest in SiT4 and so on. That way it is slightly less constrictive but maintains a continuity. :)

(what do you think, sirs?)

I was thinking of the possible Muttson Chronicles would be like two or three short stories. Anything with the traditional E story length would drain out. But I can see her having like a one page, or even a 4koma strip of a small adventure. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 am 
Prize Show Cunt

samantha wrote:
Another vote for the Yummycunt chronicles. I'm sure it won't be repetitive if you do it.

(And welcome Puppygirl-jugs, alwyas good to see another sister in the member roster :)

Puppygirl-jugs rolls over for a belly rub as she is greeted.

Thanks for the welcome samantha. Always nice when you are welcomed to a Forum. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:13 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Erenisch wrote:
You have two hits here. Maybe I mentioned it before, but I cut the cameraman scene to make space. I also have a project tentatively named "The Yummycunt Chronicles", but I decided not to develop that one because I felt that it would be a little repetitive after SiT1.

O.K. that piece of information brings up 2 more questions.
First, when are we going to see Sluts in Training 3?
Second, is it going to be Sluts in Training – The Dairy?

This would be one way to answer the request of Mattfon for 'Could you make a comic with more Black girls'. If the reporter this time was a black woman the term ‘how now brown cow?’ springs to mind. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

if I remember right, it was going to be "the Farm"

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 am 
The Artist

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

This would be one way to answer the request of Mattfon for 'Could you make a comic with more Black girls'. If the reporter this time was a black woman the term ‘how now brown cow?’ springs to mind. :)

SiT3 has a basic plot, but it needs much work. Hard to give a date for that one.

It is going to be "The Farm".

A black reporter sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I can go with that.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

SiT3 has a basic plot, but it needs much work. Hard to give a date for that one.

like sound of that

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Erenisch wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I wonder if black women in that world can still be sassy or if it is tamed out of them?
I am guessing it would depend to a degree on how free and safe they saw themselves as being?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:51 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
Fave comic: Birthday Gift 2
celestical wrote:
I kinda like the idea of the Muttson Chronicles as like maybe some short stories of dog life, whole SiT goes and does its own thing.

Agreed.

Dr. White wrote:
I think Kim's story is pretty much done, though I still like the character enough to look forward to more cameos and guest shots.

Not to step on the toes of the resident PhD of E, but I don't agree that her story is done. I think the SiT1 story is done, but not necessarily Kimberly's. Of course, we're both just making asses out of you and me ;) . The Artist is the only one here who truly knows if there's nothing more substantial to tell of Ms. Muttson other than just cameos and guest shots. I know I've written stories and assumed the characters were through talking to me. Then months later - hell, sometimes years - those characters started whispering in my ear again.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm 
Harem Owner

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I wonder if black women in that world can still be sassy or if it is tamed out of them?
I am guessing it would depend to a degree on how free and safe they saw themselves as being?

Wow. This opens up a whole can of worms, and I'm not exactly sure which wriggler to put on the hook first. Here goes the first cast off the boat...

1) I LOVE the assumption that all black women are sassy. And I'm not saying that in any kind of sarcastic way. I honestly and non-sarcastically love that you wrote something politically correct pricks would consider a racist thing to say. Because let's face it. Most black women do kick the mad 'tude. They spill buckets of sass wherever they go. I worked with a super foxy black chick who pulled a muscle in her shoulders once doing that back and forth neck thing that all black chicks do. You know the motion I'm talking about; it usually goes with the phrase, "Oh no you did-uhnt!" True story.

2) Am I out of line in thinking that there's an implied assumption that African DNA carries some unique strand of amino acid which makes them more resistant to the taming process? Perhaps this is a Darwinian result of the goings-ons in pre-Civil War America, hmmm? At the risk of sounding like a total bigot (I'd take the time here to point out that I'm not racist, but doing so always just makes people sound more racist), there was a time in American history when there was legalized slavery, and those slaves often performed in a sexual capacity. Which leads me to a sticky question... Would it be out of line to publish a fantasy story situated on an 1800s plantation, or would that be far too racially charged? I'm betting it would be. Nobody seems to bat an eye at the stomach-churning material in an Aries comic, but I'm betting massuh putting the whip to some nubile African's rear before face fucking her silly could potentially get Dofantasy shut down.

3) I know that line about DNA and amino acids has you guys thinking I'm an educated scientician. You're right. I totally am.

4) Why aren't there more sisters-can't-resist-hers in Dofantasy? BIG GAME HUNTING is the only title in which I've ever seen one, but Keisha was a Domme, not a slave. Black chix are so under-utilized as slave girls, and I'm wondering if that doesn't have something to do with the supposed issue raised in point #2.

6) Since we're talking about foxy black mamas, I feel honor bound to recommend the work of porn thespian Leilani Leeane. If you haven't seen this clip before, then Christmas just came early (insert premature ejaculation joke here).
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 1860172928

7) And why is nearly every chick in Dofantasy totally shaved? And if they're not totally shaved, then they're just sporting a little wisp of cotton candy on their pubis. I plan to write a longer post about this in a more appropriate forum, but sometimes I like a hairy pussy. Not all the time, but certainly some of the time. Check out the work of Claudio Trinica...
Admin Edit - Please insert no links to copyrighted material, especially comics.
...and tell me there's not something extremely arousing about those hairy assholes.

8) The number 5 is for pussies.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:46 am 
The Artist

Brady West wrote:

That will hurt. Maybe number 1, or 7 if you use it right.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 am 
Harem Owner

Erenisch wrote:
Brady West wrote:

That will hurt. Maybe number 1, or 7 if you use it right.

Oh, you clever so-and-so. 8 could pinch hit as anal beads. If you're rectally gifted like Alyssa or Proxy Paige.

Also, apologies for linking to copyrighted material in point #7. I was under the assumption that everything contained on that website was public domain since a great deal of it is somewhat old.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Brady West wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Wow. This opens up a whole can of worms, and I'm not exactly sure which wriggler to put on the hook first. Here goes the first cast off the boat...

1) I LOVE the assumption that all black women are sassy. And I'm not saying that in any kind of sarcastic way. I honestly and non-sarcastically love that you wrote something politically correct pricks would consider a racist thing to say. Because let's face it. Most black women do kick the mad 'tude. They spill buckets of sass wherever they go. I worked with a super foxy black chick who pulled a muscle in her shoulders once doing that back and forth neck thing that all black chicks do. You know the motion I'm talking about; it usually goes with the phrase, "Oh no you did-uhnt!" True story.

Heh, I sort of think if someone from the ‘political correct crew’ has read to this point there is a lot more they can be all pissy about that me saying black women can be sassy. I mean captivity, forced sex, women reduced to house pets.
I can just see the statement ‘I was happily reading about the bondage and forced enslavement of women when I read a statement that someone thinks all women of color are sassy. This has ruined my ‘spanking it’ at this sight.’ :lol:

Granted if I have offended anyone by chance with that little ‘stereotype’ statement, then sorry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next