Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Mind you, at graduation the guys could set up a betting pool on who will be enslaved and how they will end up. I wonder if anyone would pick Kim for sexual beast of burden?
:kim:

Probably not with her, but by graduation most of the girls would already have been enslaved so it may not be worth doing a betting pool. Besides which, all slaves are in truth sexual beasts of burden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Or worst, what if one of them ended up on a breeder farm. Some of her former class mates there, her in a pen or suspended in bondage. Her belly being patted and rubbed as they tell her she always looked classy. That is why they are buying her womb. She will be breed by each of them. Bet they would be amused as she screamed at that thought.

Given the nine month pregnancies, that could take a while, but if she is one of the cheaper slaves, or if the men were rich enough or few enough in number, I could see her spending many years being fucked and impregnated by each of the guys. How shameful it would be for her to be man-handled (pun intended ;) ) by her former classmates. She would be their sexual play thing and then she would be forced to spend most of the rest of the year being an incubator for their child.

She would give birth to her r@pist's child, but she would love the child with all her heart anyway. Then the child would be taken away from her and given to the father and she would spend several days crying that she would never see her child again. The child would never know anything about their mother except what sneering and mocking comments their father would make about her, but even those would be few. Most of the time their mother would be completely absent from their lives. Back at the breeder farm, when her body was ready again (either naturally or because of shots from her handlers) another one of her classmates would come to r@pe her and impregnate her so that the process could happen over and over again for many years, making her give birth to her r@pists' children who she would love immensely and then never see again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Bitch Beater wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Or worst, what if one of them ended up on a breeder farm. Some of her former class mates there, her in a pen or suspended in bondage. Her belly being patted and rubbed as they tell her she always looked classy. That is why they are buying her womb. She will be breed by each of them. Bet they would be amused as she screamed at that thought.

Given the nine month pregnancies, that could take a while, but if she is one of the cheaper slaves, or if the men were rich enough or few enough in number, I could see her spending many years being fucked and impregnated by each of the guys. How shameful it would be for her to be man-handled (pun intended ;) ) by her former classmates. She would be their sexual play thing and then she would be forced to spend most of the rest of the year being an incubator for their child.

She would give birth to her r@pist's child, but she would love the child with all her heart anyway. Then the child would be taken away from her and given to the father and she would spend several days crying that she would never see her child again. The child would never know anything about their mother except what sneering and mocking comments their father would make about her, but even those would be few. Most of the time their mother would be completely absent from their lives. Back at the breeder farm, when her body was ready again (either naturally or because of shots from her handlers) another one of her classmates would come to r@pe her and impregnate her so that the process could happen over and over again for many years, making her give birth to her r@pists' children who she would love immensely and then never see again.

Oooooooo, a lovely image you create Bitch Beater.

I wonder if she would have a look like this each time she was visited by one of her former class mates. Guys she would not give the time of day to when she was freed.
Attachment:
wofserialrape.jpg

That is of course if she is not one of those bodies with their heads trapped in a box or in the floor of her cage like at the breeder farm. But I like to think that her former class mates would enjoy the look on her face as they used her again and again and again. Maybe commenting on how tame she is becoming over time.
I wonder how long it would take for her to break?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:24 am 
Transcended

Bitch Beater wrote:

Whilst you create powerful imagery here Bitchbeater I doubt they would do it more than once (to get revenge out of their system) and then move on. I mean why waste time on some old used up celeb when there is a whole world of girls to enslave?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:10 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Rufus wrote:
Bitch Beater wrote:

Whilst you create powerful imagery here Bitchbeater I doubt they would do it more than once (to get revenge out of their system) and then move on. I mean why waste time on some old used up celeb when there is a whole world of girls to enslave?

Well, I guess it would depend on the guys and the girl in question. I mean look at the case of Steve and Anna. He could have taken out his anger on a slave, but rather desired to make Anna his ‘guest’ in his basement dungeon.
So if she was a proud beauty and the guys in question were ignored, or worst for her if she was a royal bitch to them and played some humiliating prank, then they might enjoy drawing out her suffering. Reducing her to a whimpering sexy brood mare, screaming when they enter her pen.
And it does not mean that between use and birth the guys would not be using other woman as plaything.
From Steve we know that some of the guys (well most of them) are royal bastards that way.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:16 pm 
Transcended

I take your point but that is why they do it for revenge.

We cannot know what young free Kim was like but at the start of SiT;K she is far from being a queen bitch. The paranoid terror born of "can I sustain my freedom fees?" means she is nothing but polite and courteous to her team of cameraman and sound guy. Maybe one guy has a Steve like psychotic grudge against her but I don't see the entire class doing so. Most of them have probably forgotten she was in the class to begin with. Just another cunt to enjoy between, and indeed during, classes

Don't get me wrong though, if someone wrote a story around this,I would be the first to devour it. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:46 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Rufus wrote:
I take your point but that is why they do it for revenge.

We cannot know what young free Kim was like but at the start of SiT;K she is far from being a queen bitch. The paranoid terror born of "can I sustain my freedom fees?" means she is nothing but polite and courteous to her team of cameraman and sound guy. Maybe one guy has a Steve like psychotic grudge against her but I don't see the entire class doing so. Most of them have probably forgotten she was in the class to begin with. Just another cunt to enjoy between, and indeed during, classes

Don't get me wrong though, if someone wrote a story around this,I would be the first to devour it. :)

Well, was not thinking of Kim precisely, but of any of Kim’s class mates. There must have been a bitch queen among them, one who thought she was safe and untouchable by the men in her class.
You are right though Kim is far to tamed even before she was a pet. Makes me wonder if it was just watching all the other women at channel 12 slowly being enslaved, or if something else happened. I like to think she witnessed one of her friends being gang r@ped. Maybe she was dragged into the boy’s room when nobody was looking. Between classes the door swung open and Kim got to see her friend, belly down and naked. Boys holding her to the floor by her wrists and ankles. One atop her, showing her who is boss, his hand over her mouth so she could only look to Kim with panic filled eyes. Maybe one of the boys calling to Kim that she was going to be next. Something like that would make sure Kim worked hard to get a good job to pay her freedom fees, but also show a dislike for how women are treated and ant to expose it in her reporting.

You are also right Rufus, the idea of a proud woman reduced to a private breeding animal would be fantastic too. Heh, I vote for Anna to end up like that.
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:08 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Oooooooo, a lovely image you create Bitch Beater.

See, most people just don't seem to appreciate my talent for coming up with ways to abuse slave girls. ;) I'm glad I have you all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: yummycunt
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
How's it going master? Is SiT 3 almost ready to be published? :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:50 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Shjin wrote:

Master? are you referring to my artistic prowess, or assuming that I'm a male dom? :D (In either case, please don't call me that.)

SiT3 is fully inked and and I'm writing the dialogue now. I'll start painting in a week and finish in a month... I hope...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:17 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

Master? are you referring to my artistic prowess, or assuming that I'm a male dom? :D (In either case, please don't call me that.)

SiT3 is fully inked and and I'm writing the dialogue now. I'll start painting in a week and finish in a month... I hope...

A month?

Nooooooooo!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:44 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
m113 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

A month?

Yeeesssssss!!!!

Fixed! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:17 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

m113 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

A month?

Nooooooooo!!!!

You want quality in art and quality in story, i guess you just ahve to wait.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:35 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

You want quality in art and quality in story, i guess you just have to wait.

I am living in the consumer generation. I want it all and I want it now!

And I think its more like 3 weeks now based on the posting date.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm 
Trainer

... any new information about when it will be published?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 pm 
The Artist

Shjin wrote:

Still not close. But I have to finish it before the end of March, no matter what happens.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

Still not close. But I have to finish it before the end of March, no matter what happens.

So is this one going to be longer than the others or has it more realistic drawings (maybe Erenisch's master work of pet bondage :) ) or was the story more complex and difficult to write? Or did life stuff just mean you did not have as much time to work on it?
It just seems that this one is taking soooo long (sound like a kid in the back seat of a car there). That might just be because a lot of us are excited to see what is coming, what the story will be like and who will be in it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 am 
Trainer

Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

Don't worry, three more days :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:29 pm 
The Artist

Shjin wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:

I must stop voluntarily committing to deadlines. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Shjin wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I must stop voluntarily committing to deadlines. :oops:

Cheering for you and your awesome work, Erenisch! So excited! :-D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next