Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
O.k. here are 2 questions that have sprung to mind about SIT 1 and aspects of Kim’s role in it.

First was she insured by Cummypaws Puppygirl Obedience School? By this I mean it was not like she was a normal catch, not a slut they grabbed off the street, but a special job. And we know that sometimes the puppygirls do not make it through training. So did they have coverage if Mr. Kitt’s special animal was screwed to death or did they keep a check that she was not over worked?

Second, we know that the show about Kim being tamed brought in a lot of business for Cummypaws, but did they use her in any of their adds too? Like ‘Cummypaws celebrity treatment’ with footage of Kim bucking and whimpering on all fours. Or Cummypaws, so good the cunts walk right in off the street to us’ with some of the footage of Kim being caught and stripped.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
We see in the comic that the president ofthe TV channel is friends with the Cummypaws guy, so I guess there is some kind of business deal. Perhaps the TV guy has stock in Cummypaws? or vice versa?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:06 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
definitely some dirty dealings there

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:59 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Bangerman wrote:
We see in the comic that the president ofthe TV channel is friends with the Cummypaws guy, so I guess there is some kind of business deal. Perhaps the TV guy has stock in Cummypaws? or vice versa?

Oh yes, I had forgotten that the owner of Cummypaws took over Kim’s training personally, so he would have been overseeing that she was not fucked to death when she was not on the end of his cock personally.

I bet he was hard the entire time he was giving the interview, thinking about how Kim would whimper in shame and fear the first time he slid his hands lover her drum tight belly and cupped and squeezed those famous tits.
And by law what he would be doing would not even be classed as r@pe. After all Kim was the legal property of Mr. Kitts and he had been employed to break that property in, t tame her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:59 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Still not close. But I have to finish it before the end of March, no matter what happens.

I must stop voluntarily committing to deadlines. :oops:

Who said it was voluntarily?

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
O.k. here are 2 questions that have sprung to mind about SIT 1 and aspects of Kim’s role in it.
First was she insured by Cummypaws Puppygirl Obedience School? By this I mean it was not like she was a normal catch, not a slut they grabbed off the street, but a special job. And we know that sometimes the puppygirls do not make it through training. So did they have coverage if Mr. Kitt’s special animal was screwed to death or did they keep a check that she was not over worked?

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Oh yes, I had forgotten that the owner of Cummypaws took over Kim’s training personally, so he would have been overseeing that she was not fucked to death when she was not on the end of his cock personally.

Accidents happen. That is why insurance exists.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I bet he was hard the entire time he was giving the interview, thinking about how Kim would whimper in shame and fear the first time he slid his hands lover her drum tight belly and cupped and squeezed those famous tits.
And by law what he would be doing would not even be classed as r@pe. After all Kim was the legal property of Mr. Kitts and he had been employed to break that property in, to tame her.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Second, we know that the show about Kim being tamed brought in a lot of business for Cummypaws, but did they use her in any of their adds too? Like ‘Cummypaws celebrity treatment’ with footage of Kim bucking and whimpering on all fours. Or Cummypaws, so good the cunts walk right in off the street to us’ with some of the footage of Kim being caught and stripped?

There is a lot of ground that could be covered with these questions. I do think an advert for Cummypaws featuring Kim could be shown in a comic relatively easy. Perhaps for Pet Insurance? Cummypaws used Sanguine Insurance for Kimmy so use it for your Pet too? Special rates for livestock?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:16 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

o.k. 2 Kim and pregnancy questions that have been bouncing round my head for a while.

First when Kim gave birth was it at a hospital or at the Vet? I know which would be more humiliating for her as woman.

Second, seeing that Kim is a prize winning animal and a real beauty. I have often wondered if in the future Mr. Kitts plans to rent her womb out or will he knock her up again himself?

I bet he would reach under her the first time and pat her swelling belly and praise her as a good breeding animal, just to feel her tremble in shame and groan in defeat at what had been done to her. :D

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:57 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
First when Kim gave birth was it at a hospital or at the Vet? I know which would be more humiliating for her as woman.

Second, seeing that Kim is a prize winning animal and a real beauty. I have often wondered if in the future Mr. Kitts plans to rent her womb out or will he knock her up again himself?

I suppose if the human/animal transference was total it would be done in a box or cage out of sight. More realistically though it would be a Veterinary Breeding Centre.

The second question is kind of moot as with SiT;K Erenisch pushed the limits of what you are allowed to do aroound pregnancy in these comics. Intellectually I think it depends on how Mr Kitts sees her, whilst she remains a prized pet he will keep it in house but if he bores of her or wants a fresher model, then the rental market is the way to go whilst she still has some celebrity.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Rufus wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

I suppose if the human/animal transference was total it would be done in a box or cage out of sight. More realistically though it would be a Veterinary Breeding Centre.

The second question is kind of moot as with SiT;K Erenisch pushed the limits of what you are allowed to do aroound pregnancy in these comics. Intellectually I think it depends on how Mr Kitts sees her, whilst she remains a prized pet he will keep it in house but if he bores of her or wants a fresher model, then the rental market is the way to go whilst she still has some celebrity.

Well, did not really want Kim’s birthing shown. Was more getting my head round what she would have been put through and how humiliating it would be for her. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:50 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
These things can be mentioned in passing/ inferred but not shown.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

O.k. I was puttering round online and I came across this little amusing image.

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gi ... 016475.gif

It made me think that even in the future there would be bloopers on TV. I wonder what kind Kim could have experienced before she found her new life at Mr. Kitts feet?
To start the thinking ball rolling here is my thought;

Kim covers a puff piece story about a new brand date r@pe drug on the market and is accidently given it. The audience gets to see her go down tits first onto the desk. Most are disappointed none of the crew take advantage of her live on air. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:36 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

So in the artist's mind was Kim belly down or belly up when her loyal camera man welcomed her to her new life of slavery?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10