by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Sports
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:20 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lidia Cumgulper
Fave comic: Slavecop
In SiT 2 the Snatchfield Volleyball Team gets enslaved.
That made me wonder wether you plan an issue about Volleyball or any other Sports Team.
I think there is a lot of potential within that subject (training, sponsoring, private situation, Matches etc).

Thanks

Spacelord

Post subject: Re: Sports
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:31 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
I don't know what E has planned, but I've just started writing a short piece on the subject. Hopefully I'll be ready to post it pretty soon.

I agree that there's a lot of story potential, and interestingly in E's universe female sports might reasonably garner more attention than they do in ours.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:40 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Spacelord wrote:
That made me wonder wether you plan an issue about Volleyball or any other Sports Team.
I think there is a lot of potential within that subject (training, sponsoring, private situation, Matches etc).

I introduced the volleyball team in the Stables as an harbinger for my sports project, so you are right on money here

I have a number of sports projects, yes. But they are hard to realize because they all have crowded (i.e. difficult and time consuming) scenes with detailed complex backgrounds... I once had to cut a basketball game scene form an earlier BG episode because it was too complicated and was not worth the hassle. So for now I will be keeping my sports projects dormant, but it is possible to include shorter scenes with sports themes in other comics.. I already have a tennis scene planned for one of my upcoming projects, for example.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 am 
Lawmaker

SlaveLover wrote:
I don't know what E has planned, but I've just started writing a short piece on the subject. Hopefully I'll be ready to post it pretty soon.

Would love to read it when finished.

Spacelord

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Spacelord wrote:

I introduced the volleyball team in the Stables as an harbinger for my sports project, so you are right on money here

I have a number of sports projects, yes. But they are hard to realize because they all have crowded (i.e. difficult and time consuming) scenes with detailed complex backgrounds... I once had to cut a basketball game scene form an earlier BG episode because it was too complicated and was not worth the hassle. So for now I will be keeping my sports projects dormant, but it is possible to include shorter scenes with sports themes in other comics.. I already have a tennis scene planned for one of my upcoming projects, for example.

How about a private game with only a couple of masters for a crowd. The other possibility is some sort of virtual world where the girls play without a crowd in 'reality' but think they are playing in front of one via fx.

Just a couple of thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
On the positive side, you've done a lot of faces now. Couldn't you 'simply' cut their heads off, shrink them a bit, and then paste them side by side. As you've done with the girls in top banner for this page. There's a pretty good start for a crowd. Then you mirror-flip the pic to make them look at the other direction now and then. :mrgreen:

(I bet the good doctor could do such a crowd in about 3 minutes :lol: )

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:24 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
m113 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Spacelord wrote:

How about a private game with only a couple of masters for a crowd. The other possibility is some sort of virtual world where the girls play without a crowd in 'reality' but think they are playing in front of one via fx.

Just a couple of thoughts.

I could see the assumed 1% doing this. After a certain point they must have acquired enough fit slavegirls to have teams, and play each other in some sort of sport. I guess beach volleyball, or soccer/football/basketball, or something that involved some level of contact where it doesn't seem threatening to men that women are whaling the fuck out of each other like rugby.

Would make draft picks interesting I suppose?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 am 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:
Spacelord wrote:

I woudn't mind if the crowd vanishes into darkness, like in a boxing event or figure skating. Just some shemes left or so. Might solve some of your troubles.
Anyway, I'm interested more in handling the chicks than watching a sports event in the first place.
Maybe like a "Behind the Scenes" Doku.

Finishing with a personal Note:

Didn't expect to kick of such a vital discussion. Thanks for that.
Seems I'm not the only one thinking about those issues.

Thanks

Spacelord

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:49 am 
Transcended

Spacelord wrote:

Thanks

Spacelord

Starting a discussion unexpectedly - it happens. When you derail a thread don't worry about it.
Welcome to the forums!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 pm 
The Artist

Spacelord wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
Spacelord wrote:

I woudn't mind if the crowd vanishes into darkness, like in a boxing event or figure skating. Just some shemes left or so. Might solve some of your troubles.
Anyway, I'm interested more in handling the chicks than watching a sports event in the first place.
Maybe like a "Behind the Scenes" Doku.

Thanks

Spacelord

There are a number of tricks and shortcuts I can use of course, but there is the psycological barrier. I have so many projects and most of them are easier to do than a sports comic. So when I'm deciding the next comic, I almost always go for the easier of the bunch (or the one I think is easier). That's why I keep postponing more complex stories. One example is The Juicies. Another is the origin story of the revolution.

The tennis scene I mentioned earlier is doable because it is a private game, and it is not a team sport. you have to wait for it a little.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:18 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Well then, how about wrestling? Some two-player combat sports might be just the thing to entertain the jaded imperial class in charge.

BTW, I'm not a sports fan, so I'm just looking at it from the sexy situations angle.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm 
The Artist

ernestgreene wrote:
Well then, how about wrestling? Some two-player combat sports might be just the thing to entertain the jaded imperial class in charge.

BTW, I'm not a sports fan, so I'm just looking at it from the sexy situations angle.

There is a chess scene coming. Sexy as hell... :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:11 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:

Foxy boxing chess?
Strip Jenga?
Mud Yahtzee?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:

Human Chess combining Female wrestling?

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:09 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:

Never mind. Found the scene.
Damn privilege.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:44 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
http://www.ultimatesurrender.com/site/shoots.jsp

I'm sure most of you have already seen this, but it does provide some good material for inspiration for slave girl wrestling.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 am 
Evil Genius

Bitch Beater wrote:
ultimatesurrender

I've seen it before, yes, but women wrestling do nothing for me. Yeah, I know I'm strange :?

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:20 pm 
Evil Genius

We need more kissing in sports :D

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:25 pm 
Transcended

Well recent studies are saying that most all straight college athletes (at least in the uk) have spooned with a teammate at least once.
So not that unusual.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:55 pm 
Evil Genius

celestical wrote:
Well recent studies are saying that most all straight college athletes (at least in the uk) have spooned with a teammate at least once.
So not that unusual.

Studies? And most?