Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:15 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Now here is a question that struck me after I made my post about ‘how do you end up a slave’. Those of you who read it would note I wrote for one way to be enslaved

‘Free woman kidnapped. I am targeted for a bit of fun by a small group of free men (3 or 4). While it is fun to have a slave suckle and wiggle on your dick, these guys get a thrill out of taking a free woman and the danger that holds. The chloroform me and drag me into a van and drive me to a nice cabin or holiday house in the woods.’

Now that made me think. When Anna was kidnapped by Steve, the slave cops made a search because she was a free woman and also had diplomatic papers. However, the search did not seem much more than a half hearted attempt. They were already resigned that Anna would not survive captivity long.
Also there is the case of Cindy in For Sale. She could be openly used and abused on her way home, even though she was still free.
So my question becomes, in the male controlled society, if I was a free woman who was kidnapped, stripped, chained to a bed and used like a toy against my will by a group of men. Would the law in that society see it as assault or just a property damages that could effect my resale value?
:kim:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:49 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
I'm pretty sure that is a property damage case. The woman is not the victim here, her CMR is.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:42 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
samantha wrote:
I'm pretty sure that is a property damage case. The woman is not the victim here, her CMR is.

That's it. If there is no CMR, the SEFR would not pursue the case too enthusiastically.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:13 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Maybe it`s just me, but I belive FREE woman should be protect by the law and r@ping then would be considered a crime in the same way it`s to r@pe a man... The difference would not be in the law, but in the human factor responsible to enforce it. I mean, men would not care much about such case and would not pay much attention to it, but regarding the law it would still be a crime... At least that`s how I belive it should work, otherwise all stories concerning woman trying to stay free is meaningless =/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:10 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I think SEFR only investigated the Anna case because of two reasons
1) Male found dead and by unknown (probably female from the evidence available) hands
2) Diplomatic pressure to look busy on this one

Otherwise as you rightly say they would put ,minimal effort and since Lidia was leading the investigation we can guess even then it was not a real issue for them.

As to Helen Voss's point I don't think that the issue you raise is supported by the comics. Certainly from the Office onwards the fact that the life of a free woman is worse than the slaves is pretty explicit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie Compter
I didn`t said it weren`t... My point is that if there`s not at least the aparence that things are better, all plots involving woman trying their best to stay free seems meaningless. What I belive (and I know it`s different then the canon, as E has spoke), is that acourding to the law r@ping (forcing sex without her consent) a free woman should be a punishble crime. The fact that the man controling the sistem would be lazy/corrupt about it in the pratice, don`t change the fact that in the theory the law should protect free woman. This way they have a reason to ingenously dream about being free, even if what they face is not quite it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Rufus wrote:
I think SEFR only investigated the Anna case because of two reasons
1) Male found dead and by unknown (probably female from the evidence available) hands
2) Diplomatic pressure to look busy on this one

Otherwise as you rightly say they would put ,minimal effort and since Lidia was leading the investigation we can guess even then it was not a real issue for them.

As to Helen Voss's point I don't think that the issue you raise is supported by the comics. Certainly from the Office onwards the fact that the life of a free woman is worse than the slaves is pretty explicit.

I think you're getting mixed up, Steve is still very much alive when Lidia questions Peter.

I would guess that Zalupatsin had enough politicians in his pocket to enable him to get the BFA looking for Anna after she disappeared, probably with very limited information.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
SlaveLover wrote:
I would guess that Zalupatsin had enough politicians in his pocket to enable him to get the BFA looking for Anna after she disappeared, probably with very limited information.

I didn't think of that, but you have a good point. The idea that Zalupatin manipulated the BFA to find Anna for him makes perfect sense. He knew that Anna had a stolen diplomatic passport. so it is also possible he used his own country's intelligence service

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:25 am 
Transcended

SlaveLover wrote:
I think you're getting mixed up, Steve is still very much alive when Lidia questions Peter.

You are entirely correct :oops: However, from a non linear, non subjective wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey point of view I was right - the fact that Lidia is doing the questioning suggests that SEFR couldn't care less (recall the disinterest among the Chief and Anders once they have decided it is simple fraud at the end of SC 2) once Steve's body was found it would be Anders asking the questions and not as politely so I was just looking from a different point of view.

Not just Zaluputsin's pet politicians it is a truism that law enforcement really don't like it when foreign nationals disappear/ become victims of major crime on their turf as it makes them look bad internationally.

Last edited by Rufus on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I will point out that Lidia was not investigating by herself. You can see Agent Angers talking to other students in the background.

The Breed is the first time Lidia leaves the BFA by herself, and it was after BG9.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:05 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
Not just Zaluputsin's pet politicians it is a truism that law enforcement really don't like it when foreign nationals disappear/ become victims of major crime on their turf as it makes them look bad internationally.

What we fear most is the American Media.

Funny In my day we feared the CIA.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm 
Transcended

m113 wrote:
Rufus wrote:

How can anyone have feared an organisation who once toppled a foreign government for selling bananas at the wrong price?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:39 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
m113 wrote:
Rufus wrote:

How can anyone have feared an organisation who once toppled a foreign government for selling bananas at the wrong price?

That was from Little Nikita with Sidney Poitier. Good Film.